IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow...thats Depressing, im going to die soon...
acidteardrop
post Oct 19 2003, 04:26 AM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

i went to the doctors today and he told me that because of this thing in my chest im going to die before im 30

im really miffed...

what this "thing" is is my sternum (breastbome, its the one in the center of your chest) is severely deeper than it should be, which makes for very little room for my lungs to expand. also when im older (25ish) there is a very great possiblility that it will interfere with the beating of my heart.

yep. my ribs are going to smother me...fun, isnt it?

one last note, dont say life is short...cos you have no idea what its like for a doctor to walk into the room rather casually and say, "you have less than half your life left to live"

yeah...oh well, at the rate im going with my life sooner the better i guess

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dwit-Pritzcois
post Oct 20 2003, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 625

Seriously? That's horrible... I'm so sorry about that...
Well, I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago-- I went to an Opthalmologist and she told me that I have 50% chance of becomming blind but she can't say the full results yet until my next check-up, which is on NOv 10.
Don't get me wrong, I don't pity you but Um... ... you wanna chat sometime?

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 20 2003, 07:25 PM
Post #3

oh dont feel too bad, its not your fault. and id love to chat, i dont have too many friends cos if i do die sooner than expected i dont want anyone to feel bad, and if they hate me and feel good by my death then that makes me feel happy.

i really dont care what happens to me so long as others are happy

long story, and not one for now or ever.

do you have icq, aim, or msn?

my icq# is 263197347
aim sn: nerfi1337
msn sn: acidnerfi@hotmail.com

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 21 2003, 05:53 PM
Post #4

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 64

They should be able the break your ribs and places them right with some titanium add ons. Probably painful but they should be able to do that. I had a friend with a similar problem and I believe thats what they ended up doing for her. Now shes a chipper girl.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
Dwit-Pritzcois
post Oct 21 2003, 05:57 PM
Post #5

Om...gosh... that's horrible. Anyhoo, hey Acid, I added you in my MSN messneger Contact. Let's chat sometime, okay

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 06:49 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (oobunnie @ Oct 21 2003, 06:02 PM)
They should be able the break your ribs and places them right with some titanium add ons. Probably painful but they should be able to do that. I had a friend with a similar problem and I believe thats what they ended up doing for her. Now shes a chipper girl.

yeah, tahts what the doc said to me.

frankly, if i have that done it will hurt excrutiatingly to breathe and i am NOT pumping myself up with drugs. they tried ot do that for me for depression and it was the most horrible experience ive ever had.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 21 2003, 07:14 PM
Post #7

Hmm she doesnt take drugs or anything like that anymore. I know post op. she had to take anti-biotics and steriods. But that was only for recovery.

And after the fix the ribs, it would give your lungs the space needed. So really you would have a much easier time breathing. Anyways the choice is always yours. But my friend was very happy with the way things turned out for her.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 08:05 PM
Post #8

dont mind me, im jsut a panzee(sp?)

but i do think that the breathing would be painful, b/c there is no empty space in yoru chest...and they break your ribs to pop it out...OUCH!

<----wimp

[edit]and anyways, i think it woul be best for myself to die sooner. i ask for nothing fo rmyself, so if something is given to me, why not take it?

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Dwit-Pritzcois
post Oct 21 2003, 09:19 PM
Post #9

Hey Acid,

What did you meant by "SHUSH! GO TO MY ROOM! " in that guy's thread, who was fishing for complements?

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 10:13 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Dwit-Pritzcois @ Oct 21 2003, 09:28 PM)
Hey Acid,

What did you meant by "SHUSH! GO TO MY ROOM! " in that guy's thread, who was fishing for complements?

pm me if you want to ask somehting liek that, dont post it in a random thread.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Oct 21 2003, 10:42 PM
Post #11

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

I dunno. I'd want to have a little bit of pain now if there was a chance that I'd live for 40 or 50 years longer.

Odd. What did your parents say?

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 11:01 PM
Post #12

my dad doesnt know its going to kill me and my mother doesnt care, and my "stepfather" thinks its thebest news he heard all day. yep, tahats my family.

my dad doesnt know b/c if he did hed force me to get that operation. so yeah, life sucks, make other people happy!

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 21 2003, 11:05 PM
Post #13

Somehow I think living should be enough to make other people. Besides just think of the things you could do when you got better.

--------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Oct 21 2003, 11:21 PM
Post #14

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

I have a hard time believing that your mother doesn't care.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 22 2003, 12:50 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Jaq @ Oct 21 2003, 11:30 PM)
I have a hard time believing that your mother doesn't care.

i have a hard tiem beleiving you know my mother.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
elf
post Oct 22 2003, 04:16 AM
Post #16

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

Aww.. that really sucks. ;_; Better make the most of it before you have to go, I guess...

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 22 2003, 05:44 AM
Post #17

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

a guy at my school hade that same problem sorta but his was cause because he was so over weight it was forcing his bone into him, he had a surgery to remove the bone and got put on a hard core diet, and had lyposuction. same thing just a little diffrent but couldnt you have your ribs expanded they have thos procedures and like that kid (ryan kollar) you could maybe get the bone removed

edit: the procedur was that he had his sternum removed and the expanded his rib cage and replaced his sternum with a peice of plastic

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 22 2003, 06:55 PM
Post #18

which would be a hundred times more painful.

hey...id rather a mod delete this post, but w/e

as i said before, im living life as i choose, and i think it best to die sooner than later, all i care about is making everyone as happy as can be (which is impossible...but at least im putting in the effort)

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Oct 22 2003, 07:03 PM
Post #19

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

If you want this post deleted why bother starting the thread in the first place? Im sorry to hear about your bad news but this seems like a bit of a cry for attention....
I sincerly hope it isnt tho.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Oct 22 2003, 07:05 PM
Post #20

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I sincerely hope so too, but it does seem that way to me as well.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but the whole tone of your posts doesn't seem very serious. And I have a hard time believing that you'd rather die young than go through an operation that could save your life.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong. That's just how it came off to me.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 22 2003, 07:12 PM
Post #21

Guests

Oh god... to have your death predicted... it's as if your mother said to you one day "Your days are numbered." You must have a lot more courage than me, if I was told I'm going to die soon I'd just commit suicide and be done with it on MY terms... Agh... I just KNOW this thread is going to bring back all my depressing dreams about human mortality... ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 22 2003, 07:44 PM
Post #22

er.....maybe somewhat subconciously it was some sort of a cry for att'n...but not that im aware of.

no i was just informing everyone of my present condition...no really i was

and if it seems like im not taking it seriously is cos im not, to m my life is a meaningless joke. im not offended that you took it the wrong way, preconceived ideas form easily and its usually simpler to take things the wrong way than to try and figure out what a person means based on thier personality.

but yeah...i do have less than half my life to live...and its none too fun to think about. (im very contradictory of myself...arent i?)

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Oct 22 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #23

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I think there is only a certain amount of help and support that we can give you on this forum. It sounds to me like you really need to talk to someone, not only about your condition but what is happening in other areas of your life. In other words, please get some help outside of here, maybe counselling or something to help you deal with your situation. I'm surprised you were not offered counselling when your diagnosis was made, in cases where an illness is terminal this should be mandatory (im a nurse, so I see it a lot). Anyway, good luck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 23 2003, 12:29 AM
Post #24

The Mad Hatter

Member No.: 395

*is finnely getting to thread after nearly everyone else has posted* oh man that sucks sad.gif Eric me sorry *huggles* that has to suck knowing something like that...wow...I dotn know what to say...I wish I did *sniffles* *huggles and kisses* well always remeber I'm here if you ever need to talk.

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 23 2003, 01:22 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Oct 22 2003, 08:54 PM)
I think there is only a certain amount of help and support that we can give you on this forum. It sounds to me like you really need to talk to someone, not only about your condition but what is happening in other areas of your life. In other words, please get some help outside of here, maybe counselling or something to help you deal with your situation. I'm surprised you were not offered counselling when your diagnosis was made, in cases where an illness is terminal this should be mandatory (im a nurse, so I see it a lot). Anyway, good luck.

thanks for the advice but no thanks. yes, they did suggest counseling and set up appointments and everything but i didnt go. im not having some know-nothing psychologist tell me what i already know. i really dont need counseling in this, i can do something [unintentionally] good for most everyone, its really(true, it makes me sad to think il be leaving those i love) but its kind of...uplifitng if ya know what i mean. other areas of my life...well im not important enough for people to be wasting their time with me on that, ive had a hard life and im living it, short as it is, how I want to live it (making epople happy). i think thats the key to happiness, is living how you want to, regardless as to what oterhs say (now if i could only tell my father im bi...). i know im going to die and i cry nightly but im glad to be helping people, i truly am, and if others are content with what ive done for them then my day is fulfilled.

thank you anyways, and dont take it like im rejecting your opinion, i respect your advice, but i dont want anyone shoving me full of steroids and antibiotics to get me to shut up.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 12:47 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!