Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I May Never Be Back, dont ask
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:04 PM
Post #1

The Mad Hatter

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 395

I just relized I'm making everyones life a living hell...so I think I'm gonna take a leave on my own acount...I'm tired of hurting people and getting them in truble...I love being here...I have a sence of belonging...But I have a feeling that all I'm doing is making this board a depressed place...and I make people care about me..then I hurt them...so consider this my last day...I may not come back.

--------------------
We're all mad here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Oct 20 2003, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Group: New Members
Member No.: 29

You're not depressing anyone, you're a really nice person and don't think youre just bringing everyone down because you're having a bad day. Lots of us do, and rant about it, so you're not alone. Just please don't go. =(

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:14 PM
Post #3

The Mad Hatter

I dont know...I want to leave...cause it just seems I'm not doing any good...all I do is bad...I mean Kim is grounded cause of me...and I'm always depressed...and make others worry about me...so that's why I want to leave..I dont want people to worry about me... sad.gif

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Oct 20 2003, 07:15 PM
Post #4

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

Now I could start with a rant about "how great you are" and "everybody loves you" it won't be true.

1/ Not everybody loves you, you will annoy somebody in your life.... you'll probably annoy alot of people, i know i do.

2/ Nobody is perfect, we all have our faults, our weaknesses and so on, what you have got to consider is nobody cares.

Stand up, take a look at yourself, say a god damn big "I don't give a shit" and get on with it.

Time spent whineing is time spent not doing something productive or something fun.

Think about it.

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:26 PM
Post #5

The Mad Hatter

I normaly do say "i dont give a shit" but I DO care about other people such as my friends...which is what this whole thing is about.

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 20 2003, 07:36 PM
Post #6

Guests

I promised myself I wouldn't post, but this is too important to not post in.

Liz, babe, don't leave. We all love you, and we don't give a damn when you "depress" us, which as far as I can remember has never happened. We need you here. If you aren't here when I come back from my exile, I'll hitchhike my way to Utah and MAKE you return here.

Don't go.

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:38 PM
Post #7

The Mad Hatter

You know what? hitch hicking is dangerous...You shouldn't...*sighs* ok look...I'll make this a poll...

do you want me to stay?

Yes
No

if I get enough yes's I might stay...deal? *sighs* and I bet I have depressed some of you...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Oct 20 2003, 07:40 PM
Post #8

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

My advice ignored.

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:42 PM
Post #9

The Mad Hatter

My advice ignored

no offence meant...But I just dont know you very well...so I dont take advice from people I dont know as much before I take a friends advice.

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Oct 20 2003, 07:43 PM
Post #10

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I appreciate that you feel this way but as I stated before these forums are not popularity contests. Please take a break if you feel you need to but make your own choices, don't ask other's here to vote for you to stay or go, it makes me personally feel awkward and if a lot of forumites say no it will just make you feel worse....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:45 PM
Post #11

The Mad Hatter

I guess you have a point...But I would like to stay...I just want to make sure others want me to stay...now I dont know what to think...cause you acuely (sp?) make sence lol...more sence then me

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Oct 20 2003, 07:47 PM
Post #12

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

I agree with Tara. Whole heartidly.
Leave if you really feel the need to, but don't ask people to make the decision for you. Its a little much.

Take care Ed.
Be safe smile.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Oct 20 2003, 07:49 PM
Post #13

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

Please don't think I'm being harsh on you coz I'm not, but you have to make the decision for yourself. These forums shouldn't be a place where leaving is a drama, you can drift in and out of here as often as you like, and, providing you don't make a big point of doing so, every one here will be pleased to see you back.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:51 PM
Post #14

The Mad Hatter

oh man why did I start this thread? now I feel bad...crap...can someone delete it? I guess I just felt bad over the whole Colin thing then found out abot Kim..so I just was feeling down..umm now I see just how stupid I was being...please just forget about this please...I feel stupid now *blushes* I'm such a dumb ass...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 07:52 PM
Post #15

The Mad Hatter

QUOTE (saucy_tara @ Oct 20 2003, 12:58 PM)
Please don't think I'm being harsh on you coz I'm not, but you have to make the decision for yourself. These forums shouldn't be a place where leaving is a drama, you can drift in and out of here as often as you like, and, providing you don't make a big point of doing so, every one here will be pleased to see you back.

I dont think you were being harsh...I understand...I was just being stupid *blushes* I'm gonna shut up now before I make myself look more like an ass...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 20 2003, 08:03 PM
Post #16

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

*sigh* i dont mean to be rude...but ive heard al of this before (and ive been on your end a few times)

take it, not from me, but form experience: i have the hiccups.

thats not what i wante dot say, i jsut wanted ot say that, but seriously dude, threatening to leave is like...er...some bad simile woould be placed here, but i frankly cant think of anything.

anyways, my point is ed, from what ive read of you you sound like a cool cat and leaving would be pointless. so you make a few people unhappy, ive devoted my life and pains to making other happy and im not bitching.

basically your saying this cos you have too much self-pity towards makin others feel bad (if that makes any sense at all).

my suggestion is just say how you feel on everything, we are all open minded people (this IS the other side...) and your opinions may not be agreed with but we respect them and your descions.

at this point im reluctant to post this cos i dont know whether itll help or hurt, but ive put 2 minutes into it...and i dislie wasting time. no its not your fault, its mine cos i suck at life.

be happy, or at least appear happy so others will be pleased, and you will be better off.

and if you dont liek to read, heres the encapsulated version:
SIT! STAY! NO BISCUIT!

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 08:07 PM
Post #17

The Mad Hatter

QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Oct 20 2003, 01:12 PM)
*sigh* i dont mean to be rude...but ive heard al of this before (and ive been on your end a few times)

take it, not from me, but form experience: i have the hiccups.

thats not what i wante dot say, i jsut wanted ot say that, but seriously dude, threatening to leave is like...er...some bad simile woould be placed here, but i frankly cant think of anything.

anyways, my point is ed, from what ive read of you you sound like a cool cat and leaving would be pointless.  so you make a few people unhappy, ive devoted my life and pains to making other happy and im not bitching.

basically your saying this cos you have too much self-pity towards makin others feel bad (if that makes any sense at all).

my suggestion is just say how you feel on everything, we are all open minded people (this IS the other side...) and your opinions may not be agreed with but we respect them and your descions.

at this point im reluctant to post this cos i dont know whether itll help or hurt, but ive put 2 minutes into it...and i dislie wasting time.  no its not your fault, its mine cos i suck at life.

be happy, or at least appear happy so others will be pleased, and you will be better off.

and if you dont liek to read, heres the encapsulated version:
SIT! STAY! NO BISCUIT!

*laughs* thanks I needed that...*sits* *stays* *begs for a Biscuit* BTW since I wasn't here for your intro thread....WELCOME!!!!!! lol....

(BTW mods...delete this thread...I guess I was being stupid..) You have made me see the light acid...thanks...thanks to everyone...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 20 2003, 08:09 PM
Post #18

that makes me happy ed. i like helping people, see?
heres your biscuit

NOW SHUT UP AND KISS ME FOOL!

er..i mean have anice day!

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Oct 20 2003, 08:12 PM
Post #19

The Mad Hatter

QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Oct 20 2003, 01:18 PM)
that makes me happy ed. i like helping people, see?
heres your biscuit

NOW SHUT UP AND KISS ME FOOL!

er..i mean have anice day!

*bounces* yay biscuit!! want to join my sex army? *wiggles eyebrows* laugh.gif cool.gif

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
Dwit-Pritzcois
post Oct 21 2003, 05:54 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 625

Did you made this Topic just to fish for complements? Well, I guess you got what you want.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 06:48 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Dwit-Pritzcois @ Oct 21 2003, 06:03 PM)
Did you made this Topic just to fish for complements? Well, I guess you got what you want.

SHUSH! GO TO MY ROOM!

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Monkey the Rabid...
post Oct 24 2003, 08:14 PM
Post #22

Pretty pizza boy

From: In the middle of a crowded French restaraunt shouting "What do you mean you don't have wiener schnitzel?!"
Member No.: 470

In my personal, misguided opinion, if you feel you are hurting people, you should leave until there are hundreds of fresh, impressionable n00bs who won't know who you are. Then you can make a semi-fresh start here.

--------------------
user posted image
I have a hug toy. He's an attractive techie named Andrew.
Clive Barker rocks!I'll prove it to you! Just don't click if you have a week stomach...
Bess is watching me! Get 'er away! Get 'er away!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 04:08 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!