Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow... I Got In Trouble...., *grins*
werewolf3361
post Oct 21 2003, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Lost in my mind

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 555

I got in trouble today for being on the internet in computer class! go me! I'm all happy cause I never get in trouble so it was fun.... biggrin.gif laugh.gif
so here's what happened.... I was in computers and I was doing my work and I was on the internet checking in on here when my teacher came around and saw that I had the internet minamised at the bottom of the screen.... he clicked on it and asked what it was.... I kinda just sat there... then he told me to close it... so I did.... lol.... it was funny! then Ted got introuble too because he was doing the same thing.... so yeah... it was interesting.... happy.gif

anybody else ever had this type of thing happen to them? wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Oct 21 2003, 10:28 PM
Post #2

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

Not using the internet, but similar educational troubles.

Many years ago I attended a place where everybody was taught computer skills (this was a little over 8 years ago now) and all the computers had the games group removed. This was on machines running Windows 3.11, and security settings had been put in win.ini to stop people having full access with the machines. Since the classes were rather simple, I removed the security from my usual machine, and occasionally played games on it while unobserved.

Quite rapidly the bloke next to me noticed, and asked how I had done it, so I showed him how to run Minesweeper etc. using a command prompt.

All was well, until one day I was away, and he was caught. My machine was inspected, and the Games group was spotted. Apparently the admin guy said that obviously I hadn't had the knowledge to get at the games of my own accord!

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Oct 21 2003, 10:42 PM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Most of my high school teachers didn't know enough about computers to notice that.
And my college teachers just go around checking. I'm quite sure they know that people are online though.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 21 2003, 10:54 PM
Post #4

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Yeah. I usually get through my lessons faster in comp class than everyone else since I have experience typing and no one else does. So I go and play on the internet after..

Well, teacher has monitors on our computers, caught me, and threatened to have me suspended! Uh oh.

Too bad he never caught the kid next to me looking at boobies. e.e; *snap* darn. Not even when I said "But I've seen breasts before, I own a pair! Stop trying to show them to me!" Very loudly. Hmph, I say the man plays favourites with his football players.

Egh.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Oct 21 2003, 11:05 PM
Post #5

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

woo, go you...i'm THIS F--KING CLOSE to disciplinary action with the college because i was about a minute late to 3 lessons...and they hadn't even started properly...stupid f--king college...

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Oct 21 2003, 11:13 PM
Post #6

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

ah! thats horrible! i hate it when people play favoprites.

*looks at sig*

oh shush.

yeah, i was "doing my homework" (playing neverwinter nights with the actaul h/w in another window) and whenever my mother would come around i would minimize nwn and look like i was doing my h/w. well, lets just say i was severely punished after my "stepfather" barged in the room screaming.

ah yes, and in 7th grade cadd class i beat a record somewhere for minesweeper (playing it for 1.5 hours/day you tend to get good)

my record is 10 seconds flat.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Oct 22 2003, 12:21 AM
Post #7

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

I remember getting told off for having MSN, IRC, Several Forums, and a few websites open at the same time.

I think that was about it.

Apparently i was "addicted" to the internet, i had a "problem"

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 22 2003, 05:39 AM
Post #8

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

heres a idea for instant trouble, when you uh history class covers our little war with mexico that started because 2 guys from america went to mexico and broke some laws resulting in there arrest and a war because mexico would hang the american flag over theres, ask why they got arrested and no matter what you go dont let it drop. known results- suspension from the class for 3 classes (block 8 it was one week)

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Oct 22 2003, 05:41 PM
Post #9

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

we always used to get caught and we'd have the internet terminated on our work spaces for a few weeks. it was hell. lol.

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 22 2003, 06:20 PM
Post #10

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

pah! you call that trouble? when we were at school we used to have to have the internet activated in a specific lesson, well we weren't having that so we found computers that were out of the way and one of the group, a complete computer boffin (and a twat now i look back at it) anyway, he wrote a few basic files, anyway we had free internet whenever we wanted it,clever us!!...well not really...someone got cold feet and we all ended up litter picking for a week, that was funny biggrin.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Oct 22 2003, 06:49 PM
Post #11

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

Nobody in high school had access to the internet

Until Drarok figured out the proxy servers.

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Oct 22 2003, 06:55 PM
Post #12

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

Internet connections? In school? Bah! You young whippersnappers...

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Guest_Logicman_*
post Oct 22 2003, 07:03 PM
Post #13

Guests

I'm posting this from a computer while I'm in Technology class right NOW. Hee hee. Mr. Wibberal doesn't give a damn WHAT we do. After all, HE'S the one who falls asleep in class. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 22 2003, 07:15 PM
Post #14

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

me and oni can tell you when we were in high school, we apent a good deal of time on the internet, in a few of our classes....hehe it was so much fun! not doing work and playing online is so much more fun then school.

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Oct 22 2003, 07:31 PM
Post #15

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

wha? i spend ALL my spare time on some computer...that's the backbone of sixth form life! although, our teacher in ict last year used to wait until you just about finished something you weren't supposed to be doing and THEN he'd close the window down from his computer, or type in your email...used to annoy the hell out of us dry.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:47 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!