Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Hell Of A Night, Or rather an early morning
Righteous
post Oct 27 2003, 01:25 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Last night after I got off work, I drove to my friend Harmonie's place to stay the night because I haven't seen her in like forever. We hung out in her room listening to music and talking and eventually kissing and...well, you get the idea. We finally got to sleep at around 2:30ish. The problem was, she never asked permission from her mom. At around 4:20, her mom burst in and yelled at us and told me to leave. I cruised around and at about 4:50, I pulled into a beach access parking lot and slept in my car. I woke up at 8:10 and waited until 8:30 before I drove to my parents' house. I told them that I woke up early and decided to drive up early. I really didn't want to hear my mom's bitching (she's against guys and chicks sleeping under the same roof; I can't imagine what she'd say if she knew I slept over an exgirlfriend's house or if she knew we had sex). I kinda wish they'd just realize that I'm an adult now and I'd like to make my own decisions, be they good or bad. As I say often, "I'm a big boy, now. I can wipe my own ass and everything."

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 27 2003, 01:53 AM
Post #2

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

in your parents eyes you will not be an adult til you move out, get married and start a family...well thats the general idea i get....my dad treats me like a grown up and my mum's getting there, i think going to university helped that, though your parents have probably had more experiences than you and their advice should not be sniffed at

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 27 2003, 01:57 AM
Post #3

Shut up, noob!

This I realize, but there are a lot of things I want to do, includin make my own decisions and, possibly, my own mistakes. That's a part of maturity, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 27 2003, 02:02 AM
Post #4

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Hey I'm 24 and while I'm living with my mom I have been given the direct order of no sex under her roof. Sometimes you just gotta go by their rules until you're stable enough to live on your own.

/me strokes mr vibey. Good bf. laugh.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 27 2003, 02:07 AM
Post #5

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

my mom has been very weird, she always let my guy friends stay the night, grant it they were never boyfriends and i never had a sexual interest in them, but she doesn't know that... i think she is hopeing we are 'active' so she can have a grandbaby, lol... shes a trip. but this where she gets weird, besides allowing her baby girl have *whisper* boys, sleep in her room unsupervised, but her baby girl was never aloud to go to the guys house and sleep...weird, isn't it?

but in your case you growing up is stating that she has no control over you, she doesn't like that idea. she will try to control you til you have a family and ect...
and even then, she'll see you as her baby boy...

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 27 2003, 02:09 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 26 2003, 10:11 PM)
/me strokes mr vibey. Good bf. laugh.gif

lolo? should i be turned on by that? wink.gif lol

--------------------

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 27 2003, 02:10 AM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (phoenix @ Oct 26 2003, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (LoLo @ Oct 26 2003, 10:11 PM)

/me strokes mr vibey.  Good bf.  laugh.gif

lolo? should i be turned on by that? wink.gif lol

If you want to be sure why not? laugh.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 27 2003, 02:11 AM
Post #8

laugh.gif laugh.gif lol, excellent, lol

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 27 2003, 02:22 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Righteous @ Oct 27 2003, 02:06 AM)
This I realize, but there are a lot of things I want to do, includin make my own decisions and, possibly, my own mistakes. That's a part of maturity, right?

Not nessecarily, example:

My dad finished his education with 1 'O' level at 16, he went out into the wide world and bummed about a bit, he was a biker, his nickname was animal and not just because he was hairy like the muppet, later in life when he started a family, he had to work his arse off in a low end job to make enough money to support me, my mum and my sister, it was only toward the end of his career (track renewal for british rail, and later balfour beaty when privatised) did he start earning reasonable money.

now he nags me to do well, always has done because he doesn't want me to have to do what he did, i can understand that, he's had to wok hard his entire life, even now, he's semi retired and he's still working harder than i ever will have to (hopefully)

my point? he knows from experience that education is important, things like that you can't change easily so it's better to do it right first time round

i know thats a bit an off centre example but you can learn from other peoples mistakes, its sometimes better than learning from your own

--------------------

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 27 2003, 02:23 AM
Post #10

Shut up, noob!

I just think my mom worries about me a little too much. I mean, Harm has a (thankfully curable) condition where she can't get pregnant and I still use protection, so it's not like I'm being stupid about it and there's plenty more to our friendship than just sex. All in all, I love my mom, but she needs to do a little letting go.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 27 2003, 02:29 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Righteous @ Oct 27 2003, 02:32 AM)
I love my mom, but she needs to do a little letting go.

nonsense my mum still called me names she called me when i was little (possibly a baby i don't remember)

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 27 2003, 02:30 AM
Post #12

its very reassuring to hear you say that theres more to your friendship then sex.
and its very great to hear that even though the chances are slim to her getting pregnant, you still use protection. i think that, those examples show that you are more grown then most men in the world, but even all that will still never make your mom see you as growning up and able to make wise desicions.

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 27 2003, 02:49 AM
Post #13

Shut up, noob!

My mom's weird. I have a lot of issues because of her. I seriously think that she didn't mean to give me any of them at all, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Oct 27 2003, 03:06 AM
Post #14

i tell my mom that i'm going to send my furture therepy bill to her, lol, she doesn't appreciate it but it giggles me so.

--------------------

[B] Own Microsoft

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Oct 27 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #15

Shut up, noob!

If Harm and I ever get married (I mean, who knows, you know?), I think my mom'll be over all the crap I put her through over dating.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Oct 27 2003, 11:31 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Righteous @ Oct 27 2003, 11:28 PM)
If Harm and I ever get married (I mean, who knows, you know?), I think my mom'll be over all the crap I put her through over dating.

you've actually considered marrying your ex?! i'm not saying your hearts isn't in the right place but you clearly broke up for a good reason, it's not really healthy to look at her like that

saying that, what do i know, how did you break up?

--------------------

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 28 2003, 02:14 AM
Post #17

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

your parents make these rules because they care about you, corny but true, my dad doesnt really care what i do aslong as i dont get pregnat agin, and most of my freinds are guys and they stay the night alot, and we always share the bed *gasp* but yeah we never do anything, we dont even cuddle.

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Oct 28 2003, 02:50 AM
Post #18

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Ya parents just annoy you because they love you, its just like that.

I know with my mom, there is a silent boundary with him sleeping in my bed, so it did explain why he slept on the ocuch when Jon was here lol he actually thought it was comfortable blink.gif lol

As for me over there, well we're usually in the camper so we can sleep together then, and i really like that smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 11:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!