Closed TopicStart new topic
> Quick Aries Update
Prince Aries
post Oct 29 2003, 06:52 AM
Post #1

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

I'm going to be short when typing this because I'm in no mood.

1) My house is being condemned within two weeks.

2) I just found out the person I was to be dating is in a relationship and cant go out with me.

So life is peachy and I need more Placebo. Yay.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Oct 29 2003, 08:06 AM
Post #2

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

Aries you proor thing sad.gif
I wish there was something I could say to make you feel good sad.gif
Sorry your having a crap time of it sad.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Oct 29 2003, 08:10 AM
Post #3

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

*huggles for Aries* that really sucks..... wish there was sometihing I could do to make your situation better.... i sorry all the bad stuff is happening to you.... sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 29 2003, 09:45 AM
Post #4

Ai Ravana-hime

Bad things happen but a lot of the times the way we handle these things is not the best. In fact, they're usually dishonest and immature. Things have been said and done that cannot be forgiven and never forgotten. I'm only sorry I had to drown myself in liqour and falsify an even worse scenario in a bid to gain sympathy. I was and I was stupid. Those involved know of what I speak. It was an inforgivable occurence and one that I wish had never happened.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Oct 29 2003, 09:58 AM
Post #5

Ai Ravana-hime

I will back up Narth in saying that what she posted is completely true. The breaking of the front window was also, true. But that was because I was really upset with many things, like I've said, and broke it, as the house is being condemned anyways.
I was angry with myself, I was angry with my situation and since I felt the compulsion to not speak what I needed to say in real life, I lashed out online at various points in the conversation. Such as the "I want to die" That was not to be taken literally, but when one says that, they should expect a serious response. At the moment, I was not suicidal, but I was extremely upset with a various number of things, many of which have been discussed here and elsewhere. The fact that I had very quickly downed a number of beers did not help matters, but it does not forgive them. I actually do thank Narth, Werewolf, and Cheese for calling me on this. I entrapped myself in a lie and a spiral of self loathing. The kind that I myself find a horrible trait. I guess I just got caught up in it myself. It was horrible, it was wrong. I promise that I have never lied to anyone else before, but I honestly dont expect anyone to believe that.

I really dont know what else to say. I'm sure there are many things I possibly could say, but I can barely find the words for them. I apologize to everyone involved with this incident. I thank Narth especially for being the one to say "you're full of it, knock it off". I know that may sound trite, but its the truth. I know where exactly I've wronged, I know what caused it and I know what I need to do to grow past this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Oct 29 2003, 02:04 PM
Post #6

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 374

I love you Aries.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Oct 29 2003, 02:51 PM
Post #7

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

whatever.. this is between you guys.. what does this have to do with the forum?? you owe me nothing Aries.. I don't think that this is something that needed to be posted here. If he had lied to this entire forum and posted here.. then yes.. but not a IM conversation between three of you. wow... I would be upset that he lied.. but I would be even more upset that my friend publicly humiliated me... this is just trifling...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Oct 29 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #8

Lanky Mofo

Member No.: 403

Oh hell

*hug*

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Oct 29 2003, 03:52 PM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

A quick note. I started reading the post put up earlier by narth where she cut and pasted part of conversations from messengers. I just want to make a couple comments really quick.

First off, this did not take place on the forums, and yes it was involved with people on the forums, however there was no need to bring it here. Maybe it made you feel a little better to show everyone, but at least in my opinion it was a very childish act, and very hurtful to aries.

Secondly, some of the language involved was innappropriate for here, along with a couple of things said about harming Aries. I know you may have been angered at the time and felt that way, but by putting it on the forums, I'm taking it as a threat against him.

Lastly, this is between you guys like Ravein said. If you have friends that you want to help watch their back then PM them or whatever, but the way in which this was brought on the forums, I think was very bad taste.

So in conclusion:
Aries I hope life get's better for you.
Narth your post has been deleted, please don't bring it back on here.

P.S. Before you go on about trust being broken, think about the fact that a couple private PM messages just got not only cut and pasted and shared in messengers, but got cut and pasted and shared with the forums. That's just my own personal moral lesson.

This post has been edited by LoLo: Oct 29 2003, 04:21 PM

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Oct 29 2003, 03:56 PM
Post #10

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Hey, Aries.... I'm sorry that you are having such a difficult time. Unfortunately, they seem to be going around.... I know exactly what it is like to be going through something awful and feel as though you only make things worse by reacting horribly. I downright scared myself not too long ago with the way I reacted to things that happened in my personal life. It's really difficult sometimes... and I don't know what to say to make you feel better. But I do know that you have a lot of friends who care about you a lot.... And you have many people here for you anytime you need someone to talk with.

*ReallyTightHugs*

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Oct 29 2003, 04:19 PM
Post #11

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

Big hugs babes, I hope things get better soon, we are all thinking of you.... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 29 2003, 07:14 PM
Post #12

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

QUOTE (ravein @ Oct 29 2003, 03:00 PM)
whatever.. this is between you guys.. what does this have to do with the forum?? you owe me nothing Aries.. I don't think that this is something that needed to be posted here. If he had lied to this entire forum and posted here.. then yes.. but not a IM conversation between three of you. wow... I would be upset that he lied.. but I would be even more upset that my friend publicly humiliated me... this is just trifling...

ok there was three people on the forum, me cheese and werewolf look who was involeved in it, you think more people wouldnt have been lied to? but whatever, i mean it is the exact same thing that nummy pulled, he even gave the same excuse for it befor he changed his mind and gave a diffrent one, but hey whatever.

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Oct 29 2003, 07:21 PM
Post #13

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

the difference is Nummy came to a forum... acted like she was someone else... posted a thread begging for attention, carried it on for several days, never admitted she did anything wrong and lied to the entire forum... this was a conversation between three people that had nothing to do with any of us... had nothing to do with the forum as a whole.. and should not have been posted to humiliate someone. This is Aries fight with you guys.. just don't use the forum to exact revenge on him. If he lies to the forum as a whole.. fine.. its his ass... but he did not lie to me and I for one don't want to read about it.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Oct 29 2003, 07:22 PM
Post #14

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

Show me where Aries lied on the forums. What he said outside the forums is nothing to do with the forums, and you had no right attempting to publicly humiliate him.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Oct 29 2003, 07:39 PM
Post #15

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

Hey babes, sorry u feel so down, much love and u can talk to me anytime u need to *hugs adn kises*

ok, now its my turn to b*tch about this, did u guys have to go and humiliate him!? nothing he said was on the forums so therefore it has nothing to do with the forums. Keep that bullsh*t to urselves. Even if welfie, cheese, and narth were involved u had no right to post something like that. *storms off* mad.gif

*huggles aries* its ok sweetie

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Oct 29 2003, 07:45 PM
Post #16

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

it wasnt posted to humiliate anyone, but hey i guess im just a moron and should ahve let him lie to you guys next time because i wouldnt be there to call him on it,
and have let him reduce a few other people to tears because they claim they took 10 storng anti depressants and drank tons of beer, but hay i guess since it didnt affect somone of importance it can just be dissmissed right? and after spening this entire time crying because he lied to me and hurt 2 other people and deciding to delet it because i dont want him to be hurt, but hey i get to be yelled at because he lied to me and warned because i posted it. fun fun.

i mean its not like your playing favorites, hes sorry because he got caught and had it posted

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Oct 29 2003, 07:49 PM
Post #17

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

thread getting locked down before it turns nasty.

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:09 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!