IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy [late] Halloween!, Fashionably late, as always...
Sarah the Spider
post Nov 1 2003, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Teeeeeter Tooootter...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 65

happy.gif I would have posted last night, but I had to go to my friend's house, cover my face in blood, and scare the crud out of small children. happy.gif Ahh, memories...

--------------------
I wish I knew what you were looking for...under the Milky Way tonight.
* Good-bye, Dayan. May angels lead you in.*
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I want so badly to believe that there is truth that love is real.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 1 2003, 04:52 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

That is really cool, Sarah! I hope you had fun scaring all the little vampires that were out last night! tongue.gif hehe

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 1 2003, 05:21 PM
Post #3

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

cool...that's really good, sarah...

no trick-or-treaters came to my house last night. maybe it's something to do with the fact that i painted "happy samhain" on my door in red paint, and put a pentagram on the doormat. tongue.gif

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
leopold
post Nov 1 2003, 09:16 PM
Post #4

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Yeah, that might've done it, d-man wink.gif laugh.gif

Where I was last night was trick or treat central. Almost every house on the estate was givin out sweets to kids... I'm surprised the roads weren't a river of barf by the end o the night...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 1 2003, 11:51 PM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

We had them but we ignored them. I WANT MORE EFFORT THAN A BIN BAG AND A PLASTIC MASK BEFORE I START GIVING OUT SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry feeling a bit bitter as I couldn't find any one to go out with last night. mad.gif I like halloween it's my birthday party & I had no one to celebrate with. sad.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
mysterious
post Nov 2 2003, 05:16 AM
Post #6

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Member No.: 691

Happy Halloween.

--------------------
I am an illusion, a figment of your imagination. If you are reading this then you really need to talk to a pyscologist because you are suffering from scizopherenia.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 2 2003, 05:53 AM
Post #7

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

That's a cute pic (x3), Mysterious. smile.gif It reminds me of these books I used to love when I was really little.... It was about this little girl who was a witch. I think she lived with three other witches..... I know that there were several books, but I remember the one about her birthday the best.

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Nov 3 2003, 04:03 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 618

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Moscow city authorities have told children not to celebrate Halloween because it is psychologically damaging and not in line with educational aims.

Reuters Photo

Moscow's education department sent a letter on Friday asking schools to ban the pagan festival, which it said was based on a "cult of death". Celebrations fall on the eve of the Western Christian All Saints' Day.

"The religious elements of Halloween...go against the secular nature of education in state educational institutions and are destructive for the psychological, moral and spiritual well-being of the pupils," Alexander Gavrilov, spokesman for the department, told NTV television.

Russia's Orthodox Church swiftly agreed there was no light-hearted way of looking at what is originally an American celebration where children dress up as witches and vampires and knock on front doors to ask for sweets.

"The Church knows from its spiritual experience that you cannot associate with evil forces in jest," said Church spokesman Vsevolod Chaplin.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 11:20 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!