Closed TopicStart new topic
> Why Logicman Left, the untold story
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Nov 3 2003, 09:57 PM
Post #1

Sex can wait...MASTURBATE

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 443

This is Logicman, communicating through The.Wheezing.Ghost. I didn't have any time to explain my abrupt departure from the forum. The reason I left is because, plain and simple, there is too much animosity. Especially from Debaser and his cronies. I do not want to spend my time in a place where I am not welcome. Believe it or not, all this stemmed from an argument and SOME people are too childish to let things go. So I left. Probably for good. Anyone who wishes to talk with me WITHOUT any immature behavior can IM me at either Logicmanhero (AIM) or logicmn6 (YIM). And Debaser, I'm still willing to talk all this out and settle the whole damn conflict.

--------------------
Wyatt: Gary, by the way, why are we wearing bras on our heads?
Gary: Ceremonial.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 3 2003, 10:04 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Hey Logic.

I'm really confused as to why you haven't been banned. You really need to go take a chill pill, stop accusing everyone of banging on your handicap when you've really got a bad form of cockmonger syndrome, and leave Dayan the hell alone. I don't see the point of you popping back in every now and again to cause trouble. If this is bad, warn me, it's f--king worth it to tell you off.

But we would all be a lot better off if you would just f--k off like you said you would and stop coming back to cause spats. That's not what this forum is about, so kindly lay off and if you have anything to say to THIS, be a bigger person than I am and go into PMs or instant messages. K, thx. Bye.

Arsebucket.

And, Wheezing, you should be really f--king ashamed of yourself letting him post through you. As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad as this little monkey-shagger. (See? I can be creative too!)

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 3 2003, 10:07 PM
Post #3

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Mata already announced why you left..because of the animosity. Why do it a second time?

Must you constantly pop back up to pick fights with Debs and "us cronies?" I'm guessing that I'm one of them. If so, I'm damn proud.

This thread isn't to inform people why you departed. If it was, you'd have done it long ago, when you first left. This is just you trying to take one last pathetic jab at Debs.

I'm with Syuu. Get gone and stay gone. We are much happier without your drama. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Nov 3 2003, 10:09 PM
Post #4

Logicmanhero: Please make a reply to the thread stating that I can't use PMs since I asked Mata to ban me, so people will have to IM me or e-mail me, no PMs

--------------------

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 3 2003, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Group: New Members
Member No.: 154

ahaha. right, let's dissect this piece by piece.

This is Logicman, communicating through The.Wheezing.Ghost. I didn't have any time to explain my abrupt departure from the forum. The reason I left is because, plain and simple, there is too much animosity. Especially from Debaser and his cronies.

excuse me? my "cronies"? the majority of people here are of sound mind, and THINK FOR THEMSELVES. just because YOU can't POSSIBLY deal with the fact that SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE YOU doesn't mean you have to shove the blame onto some poor individual who's a bit more public with it than others. too much animosity, you say? not thought for a moment you may have CAUSED this animosity?

I do not want to spend my time in a place where I am not welcome.

then why are you still bleeding us dry for attention?

Believe it or not, all this stemmed from an argument and SOME people are too childish to let things go.

YOU'RE the one who chose to pick and pick and pick at an argument that i'd backed out of a number of times. YOU'RE the one who kept aggravating an argument that i was happy to let go. completely trashing a person's religious beliefs for no apparent reason isn't exactly thought well of here, and sure, it's easy to just "leave it", but for SOME things you have to stand up and be counted...

So I left. Probably for good. Anyone who wishes to talk with me WITHOUT any immature behavior can IM me at either Logicmanhero (AIM) or logicmn6 (YIM).

everything's still on your profile, you don't need to make such a big deal out of it.

And Debaser, I'm still willing to talk all this out and settle the whole damn conflict.

f--k no. it's gone WAY too far to just "talk this out" now. no matter who you try and bundle the blame with, YOU'RE the one who caused this, and now you're crying because you can't f--king deal with it.

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Nov 3 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #6

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

"Captain! No! Don't do this to me!"

"It's... no good... Johnson. I'm dying."

"But! But!"

"I can't fight it any more. I've lost too much blood, Johnson."

"The ambulance will be here soon sir! Just hang on a few more minutes. Please!"

"Don't be ridiculous Johnson, I don't stand a chance."

"Oh sir!"

"Johnson, there's something I have to tell you before I die."

"What is it sir?"

"Johnson... I..."

"Sir!? What are you trying to say!?"

"Dammit Johnson! I love you!"

"Oh Captain, I love you too! I thought my love was unrequited! Oh the joy!"

"Just, kiss me, damnit Johnson!"

*The Captain and Johnson embrace, in a final, bloody farewell.*

*The writer reminds the author that as of yet, the sex of neither the Captain nor Johnson has been revealed.*

*Romantic music plays in the background*

*Finally, a tearful Johnson withdraws from the kiss*

*The Captain lies dead in Johson's arms, shot through the heart by the Beast's most terrible weapon - the Long Goodbye.*

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 3 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #7

suggestive cupcake

- Deleted by syuucake <3 -

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Lord of darness
post Nov 3 2003, 10:22 PM
Post #8

Pocky Ninja Master

Member No.: 205

ok you guys can not like him as much as you want. I can even beleve you might have a really good reason, but it wasn't good to mock a person that is leaving when I left the first time and it's not good now. I don't know him as well as you probly do but at least don't insalt him once he has left.

--------------------
DDR MASTER
I am the Pocky Ninja Master |>34|2 |)4 |\|!\|\J4
My new minoin is MATA I snached him first YAH!!!
A member of Mr Snaffleburger Death Cult
I have a acid bunny named fluffy the distroyer
I have a Vadka Imp named Jenifer she give me tasty jucies and sell well (yummm Vadka)
I peadged to ish go ish

click for pic (sorry, the pic's a little too big...debs)

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Nov 3 2003, 10:33 PM
Post #9

Wheezing talking for herself this time. What exactly happend, I heard Logic's side of the story but can someone who is upset with him tell me their side, I really should hear both sides of this before I get involved.

Edit: I'm already involved so I meant before I get further involved.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 3 2003, 10:54 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (The.Wheezing.Ghost @ Nov 3 2003, 10:18 PM)
Logicmanhero: Please make a reply to the thread stating that I can't use PMs since I asked Mata to ban me, so people will have to IM me or e-mail me, no PMs

how convenient. you attack me and then run fleeing. at least FACE what you know is gonna come to you, you f--king coward.

--------------------
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 3 2003, 11:27 PM
Post #11

This is Logicman. You are pathetic. You are lower than dirt. I spit on you. You just can't accept that you were wrong, you overreacted, and you were a complete f--khead. Even an UNreasonable person, such as yourself, SHOULD be aware of the fact that THIS IS YOUR FAULT. And I ought to stress the part about your cronies. YOU have real-life friends with NO life. THEY can always back you up because they are ALWAYS online. Whereas I do not have more than one or two real-life friends on Matazone, and they are not there frequently. What we have is a bunch of young adults all ganging up on a retarded teenager. You will go to hell, and I will laugh. Long and hard. May God help you see the error of your ways. And if you continue to ignore Him, well, have fun in Gehenna.

^ email just recieved from logic himself

notice how he does it privately, and not in front of people...

real life friends, eh? wow, the atlantic ocean's just disappeared, and suddenly oregon and vegas are in london. woo! as for the part about burning in hell, well, that's not a very christian thing to say, is it?

--------------------

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 3 2003, 11:35 PM
Post #12

suggestive cupcake

Silly Logic.

I'd much rather be one of Dayan's 'cronies' than anything even remotely related to you any day. You're not retarded, you have a very mild form of autism. I don't hide behind my mental disorders, and you should really stop hiding behind yours before life gets increasingly harder.

Ever think that we back him because we care about him? Apparently you hurt all of your friends too badly with this sort of thing to earn any backing. Now please stop, grow up, and step away from the forum before you get Wheezing in trouble for this crap as well.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Nov 3 2003, 11:36 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 618

did I miss something while in exile? (upside house, dont ask)

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Nov 3 2003, 11:51 PM
Post #14

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Whine whine whine complain complain complain bitch bitch bitch. Jesus, I thought this was over and done with already. Logic, you wanted to leave, so leave. Bye bye take care, wish you well.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
VVes
post Nov 4 2003, 12:06 AM
Post #15

iHuman

Member No.: 483

I see what you meant by using his "disability" as a shield for his arguments. How sad indeed.

A bunch of young adults vs. a retarded teenager, Logic, your disability had nothing to do with intellectual retardation, obviously, you can debate and argue.

I for one, get upset of the fact you use your disability as a shield, something that you can use against the people that disagree with your point of view.

I have been around disabled people of all kinds, I go to summer camp since Junior high and see "really disabled people", you? I am not even going to say what I am thinking.

You have no right whatsover to accuse anyone of your exile, it was of your own handiwork. Even if DB was indeed wrong, there is no way you can justify this behavior, so on bahalf of the hundreds of real disabled kids and teens I know and lived with, shut up already!

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Nov 4 2003, 12:10 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 618

hmm... I see that this topic is quikly turning into "Tar and feather logicman"

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 4 2003, 12:10 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (sjbbandgeek @ Nov 4 2003, 12:19 AM)
hmm... I see that this topic is quikly turning into "Tar and feather logicman"

well when you come into here and post something like that, are you f--king surprised?

--------------------

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Nov 4 2003, 12:13 AM
Post #18

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

logic, i lost all semblence of patience with you LONG ago, but i've kept my replies in check out of respect for this forum and its rules (unlike you, who has broken the forum's rules more times than i would like to count).

"This is Logicman, communicating through The.Wheezing.Ghost."

ah, i was wondering when you'd be back. what took you so long?

"I didn't have any time to explain my abrupt departure from the forum."

there's not much to explain. you broke the rules constantly. you were warned. you didn't like it. you were banned from IRC, the first time i'm not sure why because i haven't bothered to find out, but the second time for insulting the mods there. you didn't like it. for the IRC ban, you whined and complained about it in three seperate threads (chan's intro thread (or something like it), 'missy and debaser hate me', and a thread with a title along the lines of 'get into IRC now'). you antagonized people, make comments that were somewhat homophobic and predjudiced, and even IF they really weren't meant that way (which i won't believe for a second), they DID manage to antagonize the rest of the forum. from the tabs i've kept on you (yes logic, i do my research. unfortunatelly, my PM box got full, so it's gone now. i think mata has a copy of most of it. PM him if you want it), it's become increasingly obvious to me that you post provocative posts and threads SIMPLY to provoke a negative reaction (especially because EACH of those posts and theads could've been written in SO many different and non-antagonizing ways). is there really much left to explain

"The reason I left is because, plain and simple, there is too much animosity."

ever consider that there's a REASON for this animosity?

"Especially from Debaser and his cronies."

isn't it funny how you call anyone who disagrees with you 'debaser's crony', yet you yell at the forum through someone who you've turned into YOUR crony?

"I do not want to spend my time in a place where I am not welcome."

you're welcome here, under the condition that you stop breaking the rules and provoking certain people to get angry with you.

"Believe it or not, all this stemmed from an argument"

started by you

"and SOME people are too childish to let things go."

would this be about IRC? then it'd most definitelly be YOU that's too childish to let anything go. 'aww i got banned from an un-affiliated chat room for insulting the mods. now i'll whine about it as much as possible, then pretend to leave in a hissy fit, only to return a week later'

"So I left."

not really. according to the post i'm quoting, you're still here. indirectly here, but here all the same

"Probably for good."

did you even last a week this time before posting through ghost?

"Anyone who wishes to talk with me WITHOUT any immature behavior"

should talk to someone besides you

"can IM me at either Logicmanhero (AIM)"

which you just told me you never check.

"And Debaser, I'm still willing to talk all this out and settle the whole damn conflict."

if you're trying to settle it, why antagonize him further?

oh, settle it my ass. you call THIS settling it?:
"This is Logicman. You are pathetic. You are lower than dirt. I spit on you. You just can't accept that you were wrong, you overreacted, and you were a complete f--khead. Even an UNreasonable person, such as yourself, SHOULD be aware of the fact that THIS IS YOUR FAULT. And I ought to stress the part about your cronies. YOU have real-life friends with NO life. THEY can always back you up because they are ALWAYS online. Whereas I do not have more than one or two real-life friends on Matazone, and they are not there frequently. What we have is a bunch of young adults all ganging up on a retarded teenager. You will go to hell, and I will laugh. Long and hard. May God help you see the error of your ways. And if you continue to ignore Him, well, have fun in Gehenna."

yes, blame dayan for everything. how illogical rolleyes.gif

oh, and ghost? communicate the above to logic. also communicate that on any other forum, he'd be IP banned for doing what he JUST did. getting around a ban

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Nov 4 2003, 12:23 AM
Post #19

Debs--I'm sorry. It was me who got the e-mail to you obviously. I tried to talk Logic out of it, but ended up sending it anyway. It was wrong of me and after re-reading it I can't believe I sent it. I think it's wrong to tar-and-feather Logic, but it was definetly wrong of him to over-react. I really didn't know the full story, but after seeing the points Logic has made and the points others have made, Logic was obviously wrong and I shouldn't have spoke for him untill I knew what was going on from both sides. Perhaps I was out to please Logic more than anything else, knowing him in real life and for other reasons. But I don't care what he says. He was obviously wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Nov 4 2003, 12:28 AM
Post #20

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

i'd still like you to communicate what i said to him. and if he starts ranting about me going to hell (hey wait, isn't insulting debs like that, especially since he's a mod and works his *ss off for this place, AND telling him he's going to hell ANOTHER breaking of the rules?), then you can stop all this messanger-boy stuff which he shouldn't even have put you in the postition of in the first place.

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 4 2003, 12:29 AM
Post #21

TWG - s'alright. least you did actually take the time to apologise.

--------------------

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
The.Wheezing.Gho...
post Nov 4 2003, 12:32 AM
Post #22

I'll tell him Gerbil--I've been telling him everything going on in this thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Nov 4 2003, 03:11 AM
Post #23

samazon

Member No.: 234

cronie. . . Did he just call me a "cronie" . . .

mad.gif
grr. . .

Excuse me. Defending Dayan here.
I live in the midwest. I've never met Dayan. And I've never met you. And even if I had, I would STILL be defending Dayan. And I'd like to say that I HAVE a life. In fact, I have a busier life than you. So feck off.
. . .
I could swear that you called me a "cronie"
. . .
You might want to apologize for that. . . And not just to me. Try syuu and Aries too. Probably some other people. But I really think that we deserve an apology, because that's just not a very nice term. And I resent it being implied that all I do is sit on my ass in front of a computer screen.

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 4 2003, 03:44 AM
Post #24

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Hyperion @ Nov 3 2003, 07:20 PM)
You might want to apologize for that. . . And not just to me. Try syuu and Aries too. Probably some other people. But I really think that we deserve an apology, because that's just not a very nice term. And I resent it being implied that all I do is sit on my ass in front of a computer screen.

I resent it as well. I'm here a lot, yes...but I also am almost always doing schoolwork at the same time (not the most efficient way of getting things done..hehe..but it keeps me from dying of boredom). Even if I wasn't...what business would it be of his?

And once again you have denounced Debs' religious beliefs, Logic...that is just wrong. Especially since you implied that he would go to hell because he doesn't believe what you believe. Definitely not very Christian to judge someone in that way, nor very logical.

Wheezing, I'm glad you apologized. smile.gif Saying you're sorry is almost never easy...since it means admitting you were wrong. It's a very admirable thing to do (and one that more people should learn how to do). smile.gif

I'm not implying that Logic is the only one to blame here...because he's not. We've all responded to him while we were high strung with anger from things he's said..and that's led to some harsh words. But he does keep trying to get the last word...he deliberately provokes Debs (and others). We respond angrily...which is probably what he wants. I personally respond in the way that I do because I care about Debs...and well, pretty much everyone else that Logic seems to insult. But it doesn't make me look any better, either.

I honestly hope that someday Logic learns to stop taking jabs at people and stop using excuses for the way that he behaves. Until then, I'm sorry to say, I'm glad to see him gone. That may seem harsh, but would anyone here honestly want someone around who constantly provoked their friends? I don't think so.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Nov 4 2003, 04:00 AM
Post #25

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

loogic i defended you befor , but that was my stupidity. quite frankly im really starting to find you a egotistical little jerk and if you want to leave. good. leave. bye. dont come back, because when you do you strick up stuff that is not needed. if that makes me a cronie then woo hoo, have a nice life. i dont really think theres that much anomisity anymore, and strangly enouff your gone...

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:04 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!