Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Job And A Question..., my good day by Selmisha Green
ravein
post Nov 4 2003, 07:01 PM
Post #1

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

so yeah....... once again...the charm of the gypsies (thanks mom) has landed me another stellar job.. *pats self on back*
Just went on the interview and they all but gave me the job right there. It is working with a company called Pomaroy (computer support company).. it is a desktop support position working at a high school right around the corner from my house W00T!!. Monday - Friday.. every school holiday I am off with pay...except summer break when I go back to the office and work break/fix. The clincher.. 5000.00 more a year.. plus bonus.. benefits.. etc.. and I get to work with my old boss Carolyn... Basically I get to go back to high school and get paid for it... sweet!
sooooo yeah... I am super happy.. Me and Kat are doing fagtabulous.. I got a new job.. I have to say I am extremely happy right now! Only bad news is I wont be on as much over the next few weeks.
Question for my British peeps... What does "bit of a rabbit" mean???? anyone? huh.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Nov 4 2003, 07:47 PM
Post #2

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

Bonus with the new job. I want it!

I'm not entirely certain what 'bit of a rabbit' means, but I can give you a couple of possibilities. One of them would be based on the traditionally vigorous sex lives of rabbits. The other is if somebody was having a bit of a rabbit, or rabbitting on. In that case it means talking a lot.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Nov 4 2003, 07:52 PM
Post #3

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

lol.. that bonus is my Jamaica money.. no one get me stash cash!
See I think that it was meant in the rabbit/erection kinda way...

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 4 2003, 08:43 PM
Post #4

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

Congratulations, Ravein! That sounds really great!!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Nov 4 2003, 11:46 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 61

luck

as in rabbits foot

which only become lucky after the rabbit is dead aparently

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Nov 5 2003, 02:08 AM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

ooh! sounds like a great job, im happy for you biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 09:39 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!