Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Other Half, the person that knows me best, is leavin
magikeyes14
post Nov 7 2003, 03:09 AM
Post #1

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

my best frend's name is Lindsay. She has been my best frend for about 3 years now. We do almsot evrything together, she is probably the most important person in my life,. She is always here for me, always listening to me, always helping me, always caring for me, always hanging out with me, always there to discuss thigns, always there for advice, always there to talk to when im sad. She is everything i could ever hope for in a freind, and she might move away soon. Her mom is news reporter on the channel 8 (san diego) news, she hates her job and was offered a better one in Denver. She might move away. the one person who i love more then life itself, my other half, the person that totaly completes me, is moving away. She is leaving me sad.gif for possibly ever... i dont want that, her and i have the best memorys together and she is totaly one of the best people i know, AND the only one that truley understand me... our nicknames even go together!! and everything... i mean, we are part of one person.... her and i know eachother like no one elsse does, she can practicly read my mind, she knows me better then i know myself. she can tell me what i had for breakfast without even asking or seeing me eat, she is THAT in tune with me. and she is about to be gone, i mean, i know i will still run my phone bill up talking to her becuase i am incomplete without her.... but its not the same. her and i go to the movies almost every weekend, we have a lot of inside jokes and momories together that no one can ever understand.... i understand that this is probably better for her mom and everything, but it kills me, i love her a lot and i will miss her terribly...*sighs*

LANNI -Y- NONA TODO SIEMPRE!

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Nov 7 2003, 03:35 AM
Post #2

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

<hugs> magil i'm so sorry. my friend keri is what i call my "shoe mate" my best friend for life... its been hard not beiing able to see her.

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 7 2003, 03:41 AM
Post #3

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I'm really sorry that your friend may be moving.... You are really lucky to have such a wonderful friend who you feel so close to. As close as you two are, even if she does have to move, you two will probably remain really close friends! smile.gif Distance won't take away those good memories, secret jokes, or the way you both feel about each other. I know it will still be difficult for you though.... I'm sorry.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 7 2003, 04:54 AM
Post #4

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

thank you both. I know that im lucky to have her, and i happy that she is going to have a chance for a fresh start and i hope she is happy, i will miss her terribly. She rocks and kicks ass and all those other nice things that best frends do. im hoping her and i will stay as close as we are now, but u never know. all i know, is that i wil never have another frends like her and i love her very much...

-Magik

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 02:09 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!