IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Total Lunar Eclipse, for anyone else who is interested.
CrissiLove
post Nov 8 2003, 09:43 PM
Post #1

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 80

I just seem to be starting a lot of topics today.... Well, two.... lol But that is a lot for me!

I may not be able to see it because of how rainy and cloudy it has been.... But, I am still going to try! It is supposed to be even more beautiful than the eclipse that occurred in May. smile.gif Although the entire eclipse takes much longer than this, the highlights are when the Japanese Lantern Effect shows (about five minutes before the total eclipse... ), and of course, the total eclipse.... If you want to read more about it (including descriptions about all of the stages and a timetable that tells you when you can see the various stages), you can go to www.space.com--lunar eclipse.

That's all.... Oh, and I promise this is my last topic I am starting today.... lol smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Nov 8 2003, 11:00 PM
Post #2

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Don't feel bad.. I might not be able to see it either cuz i live in da city. dry.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Nov 9 2003, 02:20 AM
Post #3

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

I saw it... very awesome.. big orange orb of love wink.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Nov 9 2003, 02:24 AM
Post #4

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 252

ooo it was so preety.... the absoulty most beautiful thing i have seen..

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Nov 9 2003, 02:52 AM
Post #5

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I saw it!

The clouds here in the Midwest US cleared out just in time to see it at full darkness, then watch it brighten back up. Beautiful orangy colour.

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Nov 9 2003, 03:03 AM
Post #6

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

I missed it...I caught the beginning of it on the way home today and then I was talking to my dad on the phone and forgot all about it....sad.gif poopie.

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Nov 9 2003, 03:09 AM
Post #7

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

I missed it, I saw it at 6 before I went inside we came out at around 9 something, got home and I realized I missed it, all that was left was a small black in the top right. I never get to see these things

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 9 2003, 03:46 AM
Post #8

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I'm glad some of you got to see it, you lucky devils! smile.gif hehe There are supposed to be two next year. Hopefully, I'll get to see those!

+Quote Post
hinsley
post Nov 9 2003, 04:40 AM
Post #9

Talking Cat? Eh, its been dun.

Member No.: 288

pfft. i was sitting in chat while it happened. oh well.

--------------------
Drunken words are sober thoughts.

"But it's turtles all the way down!"

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Nov 9 2003, 06:16 AM
Post #10

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Nov 8 2003, 09:01 PM)
I saw it!

The clouds here in the Midwest US cleared out just in time to see it at full darkness, then watch it brighten back up. Beautiful orangy colour.

Gah! As Missy is the closest person to me that saw it, I am very bummed I missed it! Stupid work. They even got on the intercom and reminded us to go look at it. And I got stuck working through my break and couldn't go outside dry.gif

Sounds like it was darned purdy though!

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 9 2003, 02:09 PM
Post #11

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

i saw it for a moment...it made me think of krys...

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 05:52 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!