IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If I Dont Have Paypal...how Can I Donate?
acidteardrop
post Nov 13 2003, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

i really wanna donate everything i can spare ot matas genius, anything to help him out. however i dont have paypal, so i was wondering if there would be any other way i could transfer funds?

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Nov 13 2003, 09:24 PM
Post #2

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Here, I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum to ensure Mata sees it.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Nov 14 2003, 05:56 PM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hmm, that's not easy, really the best way to do it would be to find a person who has a credit card and give them the money to send a donation. There really aren't many easy options without incurring bigger costs. Sorry!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 14 2003, 08:13 PM
Post #4

damn....alright...as soon as i can ill give al i can spare. thanks.

[edit]which unfortunately atm isnt all that much, since im saving up to 1)go to the mata meet and 2) go out to San Diego to visit Krys as soon as humanly possible. but ive entered an essay contest (deadline is april) so whatever i win all proceeds go to mata (provided i win anything)

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Nov 15 2003, 12:42 AM
Post #5

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Don't give money that you can't afford. Seriously, I would never want people to give anything that they didn't consider spare. This is one of the reasons that my suggested donation is always a couple of dollars, most people can give that without noticing it after a few days. Please don't inconvenience yourself too greatly! Of course anything you can give is appreciated by equally I don't want to take money that you yourself need!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 15 2003, 03:20 PM
Post #6

silly mata. actually the only money i really need is money to go to san diego to visit krys(magikeyes) asap. i cannot bear any longer not being with her. and i don thtink i can last til the mata meet.

besides, i was thinking only, like, $50-$100US anyways. once i get a job i can easily make that up in a weeks pay.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 12:51 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!