Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Adoption Agency, COME IN FOR A MOMMY OR A DADDY
DarkProtector
post Nov 19 2003, 07:42 PM
Post #1

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

I want to help noobs and adavnced users get together so advanced users make a post and noobs PM the one who fits you best.
DO NOT SPAM THIS WITH CONVERSATION OR ANY OTHER KIND OF SPAM

To start this out I'm a 17/f whose personality is below. Also I am kind to you up until you piss me off then I am mad at you for a long time. It's hard to do this so don't worry. I don't mind incessent questions or repeat q's so feel free to ask anything and nothing is taboo with me so if you like PM me.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 20 2003, 01:52 AM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Hi new people!

I'm syuu. A bouncy, daft, rather patient sixteen year old female. I'm extremely willing to help anyone and get all PMs within twenty four hours, so it's pretty hard not to get in contact with me if you need anything. I have avatar sites, sig suggestions, and candy. You -know- you want candy, you lovely new person you. tongue.gif

So feel free to PM whenever. ^.^ I've been out've a newb for a while .. Nuh.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Nov 20 2003, 07:33 AM
Post #3

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

hey newbies!

im cheese. get adopted by me. enough said.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 20 2003, 10:15 AM
Post #4

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

i'm charlotte, i'm nearly 17/f (wooooo partay) and i love pie laugh.gif would love to have a noob again, i'd hug you lots and give you pies and tuck you in at night.
very easy to get hold of anytime and always happy to listen for hours on end to what breed of hamster you find more evil etc etc. or to more serious things.
PM me and i promise i won't bite you, i'll be really really nice, honest! wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 20 2003, 02:02 PM
Post #5

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

HI! my name is erik. gender doesnt really matter, does it? im 15 (16 soon) and i need a noob. i enjoy matazone, fantasy RPGs, and being abstinent. im an odd one blink.gif

feel free to PM me. id love to help a noob.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Nov 20 2003, 02:49 PM
Post #6

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

Ooo! Adoption! I really need a new n00b...one went off and became demi-god of this site and the other one disappeared. *sniffle* *looks up* Oh! Right...

*in best Kermit voice* Hell-o! Goddess of Wheee here (also known as Julia)..25/f (ohh now I feel old! Look at this! I should have grand-n00bs or something!) and full of wry humor. I love and protect all n00bs but it's a special thing to have one of your very own. I give awesome hugs and I'm great at long talks and I love questions!!! People may not see me much on here, but I stop by every day. *lurk lurk lurk*

...so....yeeeeahhhh....Oh, and Cheese is my vati so I gotta be pretty cool tongue.gif

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 20 2003, 11:07 PM
Post #7

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

Krys here.. your normal everyday teen, except the normal part.. lol... I like emo/punk/rock.. i dislike rap... but that dont matter now do it? *giggles* i love helping n00bs, becuase ya'll are just so cute happy.gif.... i'll be nice and treat u well, and tuck u in, and give u candy, and kiss u goodnight, and sing u songs, and dance randomly, and introduce u to people, and most of all, i'll be your frend smile.gif enjoy matazone... if you need help, feel free to PM me

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Debaser
post Nov 20 2003, 11:14 PM
Post #8

Steadily spiralling into the abyss

Member No.: 154

Hi. I'm Dayan. Don't get adopted by me. Seriously. My last n00b died in mysterious circumstances, and it's still going through the courts. So run whilst you still can.

--------------------
6:30pm
How Much Do You Reckon This Food Processor's Worth? Well? How Much Is It Worth? Come On. For F--k's Sake Just Hazard A Guess You Half-Witted Proletarian S--t - We Haven't Got All F--king Day. This Is A Game Show, Not A F--king Waiting Room. Now Spit Your F--king Answer Out Or I'll Kick You All The Way Back To Whichever P--s-Streaked Council Estate You Crawled From, So You Can Hatch The Rest Of Your Futureless Offspring In Empty-Handed Misery. Now Answer Me, C--T.

Explicitly confrontational version of The Price Is Right.

Shiny Blog

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Nov 20 2003, 11:25 PM
Post #9

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

hi, i'm gerbil. as you can see in my sig, i'm an experience noob horder i've had 5 of my noobs graduate from noobdom, and the rest are yet to come. i either know the answers to all of your questions, or know the people who know them. so get adopted by ME! biggrin.gif

hehe, look at my fancy resume! laugh.gif
/me doesn't have all your fancy shmancy accent marks tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Nov 20 2003, 11:50 PM
Post #10

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

My real name is not important, and I'm not an adopter, but if you feel the need for a change to your name or somesuch, I can sort that out for you.

[/Slartibartfast]

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 21 2003, 01:01 AM
Post #11

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Like you give a damn... >_>

tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Nov 21 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #12

not forgotten

Member No.: 323

Hi ickle new people. I'm Laura and I'm nearly 17, erm...most of my previous noobs ran away but...I'll help anyone out that needs it...just don't run away from me...I can't take the rejection any more...*sob*

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
VVes
post Nov 21 2003, 06:10 PM
Post #13

iHuman

Member No.: 483

Hello, I am Wesley. (19)

I hail from Austin/Round Rock, Texas...Work in the day hours, misguided college sophmore by night...I'm on from 9am to 5pm central US time...most times.

I have eclectic musical tastes, love makng real and chat friendships from around the world. Love movies, reading, and Anime/Manga.

I am an advertisement freak, I work at an ad agency as well.

I do some sports recreationally. Love cars, gadgets and zany unpredictable people.

Drop me a line or catch me on my messenger(s).

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Nov 21 2003, 11:37 PM
Post #14

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Hallo, I am Helga the German milkmaid. I have long golden locks, baby blue eyes and ample breasts. If you let me adopt you I will coddle you to my loving bosom and feed you my milk. I like the men wearing the lederhosen, and I have my eye on Hans, a strong young man from Ausbacher. Please drop me a PM and let me swing my jugs of milk in your direction.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 22 2003, 01:43 AM
Post #15

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Nov 22 2003, 11:46 AM)
Hallo, I am Helga the German milkmaid. I have long golden locks, baby blue eyes and ample breasts. If you let me adopt you I will coddle you to my loving bosom and feed you my milk. I like the men wearing the lederhosen, and I have my eye on Hans, a strong young man from Ausbacher. Please drop me a PM and let me swing my jugs of milk in your direction.

I am -so- your new n00b.

/me fires up the personal messanger

Here I come, busty milkwench!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Nov 22 2003, 10:28 PM
Post #16

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Helga has plenty of milk to slosh about. Everyone can drink the good, white juice!

+Quote Post
VVes
post Nov 23 2003, 04:25 PM
Post #17

iHuman

Member No.: 483

QUOTE (Polocrunch @ Nov 22 2003, 05:37 PM)
Helga has plenty of milk to slosh about. Everyone can drink the good, white juice!

Does this mean if I fed you chocolate confections I get chocolate milk?

::: I just had to spam along , I am bored, Let's all adopt each other and Unf the day away!!! :::

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
Weary Traveler
post Nov 24 2003, 02:56 AM
Post #18

sing a song of sorrow..

Member No.: 537

welll.... I'm not a noob anymore really.. BUT I WANT TO BE ONE! does someone want to adopt me? well.. Wes aready did but you see now I need a mommy. I'm a good noob but sometimes I need a spanking ~_^ anyway I'm all over th place so catch me if you want to adopt me biggrin.gif

--------------------
<center>user posted image
Aria is my adopted noob ^^</center>

+Quote Post
Fallen Element
post Nov 24 2003, 03:31 PM
Post #19

Obliterates Everything He Kisses

Member No.: 633

Im Fal! Im just fresh out of n00bdom, so i can relate to you and feel your fledgling pain! and, i will give you scarfs! lots and lots of woolly goodness! and...if you ask me nicely, i will hug you!

Fal xXx

--------------------
The bookworm - bellydancing tart of Snuggles Harem
Fallen World
I have done it again. One year in every ten I manage it. . .

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post Nov 24 2003, 08:00 PM
Post #20

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

I SAID NO SPAMMING WITH CONVERSATION THIS IS CONVERSATION THIS IS A WARNING KEEP IT OUT OR I WILL SPAM YOU.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 24 2003, 08:27 PM
Post #21

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Hi, Noobs looking for a mommy or daddy! smile.gif My name is Crissi--in case you couldn't tell from looking at my nickname.... lol I have only had one noob before and he disappeared, so I'm not really sure if I would be a good choice.... But I would be more than happy to help anyone and answer any questions that you may have! If I do not have an answer, I can still help you try to find the answer! Bye!

+Quote Post
coral_fang
post Nov 26 2003, 08:29 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 670

adopt me choose me me il be good and i promise i wont mess up the carpet!!! im a teenage female (almost) normal laughs insanely in own little world.

--------------------
-- LIVE FAST EAT PIE --

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Nov 30 2003, 11:18 PM
Post #23

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

Hey there!

I am Rebecca *TADA!!* biggrin.gif I have not been a n00b holder since my boyfriend joined the site laugh.gif but I am sure I could be someone you guys are looking fer as a friend. I love making new friends on here. You would not believe not many people on my msn and yahoo combined I have from this place. It is great and I know you will like it here.

Well now that im done rambling on, lets get to the descriptions shall we? I am 17 (going on 18 in march) and reside in Ontario Canada smile.gif I see myself as someone who would do anything for a friend, even take a bullet for them. Friendship and good people mean a lot to me. I am a good listener as some have told me, and I have stories of my own too, so I can relate! If you want me to be your guardian on the site as you are going through being a n00b, gimme a ring online here! I use all my messengers mostly (sometimes i go on icq so pm me if thats the case).

Hope I hear from you soon happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkgoddesskoni
post Dec 1 2003, 05:42 PM
Post #24

Vice-Admiral Guppy

From: me: ooh your location... what does that mean? You: no sweetie that means tell us where you are... Me: oh... im right here stupid
Member No.: 750

Hi, I'm DarkGoddessKoni or Koni for short. I've been watching animations on this site forever and I've seen 'em as they come. I've just never done the forums before so i guess ::sigh:: Im a noob. ::nervous laugh::

I need a mommy or a daddy who will be nice to me and will help me figure out what is going on because I often get lost and confused.

If you need some info on me just PM me and I'll let you know. biggrin.gif

Thank you I love you Buh Bye

+Quote Post
Beans
post Dec 2 2003, 03:15 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 740

ya well um... i guess im up for adoption... but ya to tell the truth im a troublemaker and it will probably be reely hard to get me out of the noobdomland...dom and preferably someone stupid so i dont feel outta place..

--------------------
KC all the WAY![COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:19 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!