Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Life Update, since I really don't post much
PrincessCadhla
post Nov 20 2003, 04:10 AM
Post #1

You know you want me...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 268

Well, the poo has hit the proverbial fan around here.....but more about that later...

I am going back to work full time soon.
I am moving out of my home.
I am having a GREAT time rediscovering the person I used to be.
I am dating 2 super cute punk bois. (why this weakness for all things punkrock?)
I love my kids more than anything else on earth.
I love me again.

So, all this has been brewing for some time. A few months ago you may remember a whiny/crying post I made about my marital problems. I had to edit it because my (soon to be ex) hubby went hunting through my computer etc...

Things have progressed somewhat since then. We mutually agreed to start seeing other ppl while remaining together. We had 2 rules. Rule#1 No secrets, you tell everything. Rule #2, no Lovers/friends whatever around the kids. He broke rule #1 within about 2 weeks of this desision, then requested to break rule #2. Turns out he had a prior relationship with this woman he hadn't bothered to tell me about .

A few weeks later we had a party. He invited his girlfriend. No big deal. That didn't bother me. What did bother me, was the fact that he decided , at some point in the evening, it would be appropriate behaviour to , how shall I put this so it's PG, to do various things to her naughty bits in front of my friends. He was asked to leave the party. Also based on her behaviour with a known "skank" at the party, it was deemed he would never be touching me again.

So, in about 2 weeks, I move into a nifty house known as "the House of Discord" with some friends, and as soon as I have a full time job, into my own flat.

The children will remain with him as long as he can comply with my requirements. i.e. No skanky women in the house if they are here. As well as I get to see them whenever and however I want to. I am allowed to make suprise visits to make sure all rules are being upheld. If at any time he violates these agreements, the children are turned over to me.

So yah, things kinda suck in one respect, but I am so much happier right now than I have been in the 5 yrs we have been together. I am going to miss seeing my babies everyday, but I know they are better off....If I were to take them, I would have alot of difficulty supporting them, as well as he would fight me in the courts for them. We had origionally discussed continuing to live together for the sake of the children (yet have seperate social lives) but that has proven impossible. The only thing I could give them by staying here is a crazy mommy.

So yah, again, I feel good, I feel really , really good.

Thanks for listening.

Cadhla, the Uber Stylist of ISH

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*
~If all poets were as I, I would have nothing to say~

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 20 2003, 04:35 AM
Post #2

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

congrats on the new move, rediscovering urself and what not. IM sorry ot hear about the x-hubby with a skank. thats messed up when u both agreed to the rules and u have followed them. anyways! hope to see u around, we missded your perdy face! happy.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Nov 20 2003, 10:29 AM
Post #3

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*muchos hugging* good to hear you're happier! i hope he realises sometime that none of his skanks are half a patch on you and kicks himself miserably etc smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 20 2003, 10:36 AM
Post #4

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

yay! does this mean we have the stylist back??

good luck with job and flat etc. and it kinda sucks that your marriage didn't work out....but you did good! biggrin.gif

p.s. what colour do you think would suit my hair best?? tongue.gif (pic in the fam album)

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Nov 20 2003, 06:36 PM
Post #5

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Yay Cadhla. Sucky relationships, well, suck. I'm pleased to hear that things are working out for you again.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post Nov 21 2003, 12:22 AM
Post #6

You know you want me...

It's actually really funny how I have come full circle. For the last 5 yrs I have had to pretend to be the perfect suburban housewife...and it's just feel sso good to shed that persona and be who I really am. I'd totally forgotten how much I loved the person I used to be>:)

Yay, and have cute bois to do whatever I tell them doesn't hurt either>;)

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 21 2003, 01:34 AM
Post #7

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Hey, Cadhla! smile.gif I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well!

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Nov 21 2003, 06:49 PM
Post #8

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ Nov 20 2003, 05:31 PM)
It's actually really funny how I have come full circle. For the last 5 yrs I have had to pretend to be the perfect suburban housewife...and it's just feel sso good to shed that persona and be who I really am. I'd totally forgotten how much I loved the person I used to be>:)

Amen that that sister. The being yourself part, that is. My last failed relationship was like that, supressing myself to be who she wanted me to be. It's bad stuff, that. And now I'm me as much as I can be. Which is the way it should be.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
leopold
post Nov 24 2003, 01:56 PM
Post #9

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (Jonman @ Nov 21 2003, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (PrincessCadhla @ Nov 20 2003, 05:31 PM)

Amen that that sister. The being yourself part, that is. My last failed relationship was like that, supressing myself to be who she wanted me to be. It's bad stuff, that. And now I'm me as much as I can be. Which is the way it should be.

Hmmm... yeah, I know that one meself...

So, on one side I'm sad that things have been a bit sucky for ya. But on the other, I'm glad yer happier than ya were. Oh, an I'm also happy fer me that I'm not the only forumite gettin a divorce...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post Nov 24 2003, 11:01 PM
Post #10

You know you want me...

We should have a divorce party...it'll be great. I may be over on your side of the pond in the spring...have to see how work schedules go.

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*

+Quote Post
leopold
post Nov 26 2003, 10:50 AM
Post #11

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

Nice idea - me girlfriend is gettin a divorce as well laugh.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
PrincessCadhla
post Dec 3 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #12

You know you want me...

i need to start subbing to threads again....i keep forgetting to check this forum. Or maybe i just need to stop being on so many forums/groups.

More news, i officially move out saturday, Haven't found a real job yet, but I am not too worried about it...ditched one of my punk bois, will prolly ditch the other one soon. Met the cutest little german boi (I know, i can hardly beleive it myself) but he has to go back to Germany in a few weeks...but I am happy to let him worship me while he is here. Heehee, been going out and having a good time alot lately. Spending lots of time with my little ones.

Life is good.>:)

--------------------
*.*.*Cadhla*.*.*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:27 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!