Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wont Be Seeing Much Of Eddy For A While, Lets hope not for a long while
Edward_lover1200
post Nov 22 2003, 08:04 PM
Post #1

The Mad Hatter

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 395

removed my poster (does not know how to delete but does not want to remember the past...)

--------------------
We're all mad here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 22 2003, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

awwww. im sorry liz. my grades suck too but thats just cos im lazy and dont do my work (dont be me!).
id suggest getting a study buddy..or something like that. like a freind from skool who is good at [articular classes you arent so great in...and jsut go over his/her house or they go over yours and jsut do some work together. make it fun.

sh*t, i gotta go. i may post more later.

love you.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Nov 22 2003, 08:25 PM
Post #3

The Mad Hatter

see work is my problem too...I never do it...But I understand It...so what I need to know is how to be less lazy lol...
thanks babes smile.gif love you too...

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Nov 22 2003, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

Liz.... why can't you just do your work? I know you're a smart girl... and honestly if I can make honor roll at least you can pass your classes... lol... just buckle down and do your work.... it's not that hard to do is it? lol....

Now Liz.... GO DO YOUR WORK! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
Edward_lover1200
post Nov 22 2003, 08:49 PM
Post #5

The Mad Hatter

QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Nov 22 2003, 01:44 PM)
Liz.... why can't you just do your work? I know you're a smart girl... and honestly if I can make honor roll at least you can pass your classes... lol... just buckle down and do your work.... it's not that hard to do is it? lol....

Now Liz.... GO DO YOUR WORK! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

but it's stupid...mother tongue.gif

any way...I'm trying to do my paper on Schizophrina and other mental disorders that are of the phycotic nature...but i cant find any good info...grrr.....school work sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even if it is a fun subject like mental people wink.gif )

--------------------
We're all mad here

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Nov 22 2003, 09:02 PM
Post #6

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

Good luck with your school work and everything. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Nov 23 2003, 12:46 PM
Post #7

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

The library or Google may usually have some info that could help, it's the way it always works for me...

Good luck with things anyway, Liz. smile.gif

+Quote Post
VVes
post Nov 23 2003, 03:43 PM
Post #8

iHuman

Member No.: 483

You know what Liz,Acid...and anyone in that age range having similar problems,

I am still in school wandering about aimlessly on what my career goals are, just taking my basics and such.

But honestly, and I was a marginal performer as grades went, I wish I were back where you guys are right now.

Nothing to really worry about except what clothes to wear, get the latest CD and the must have video games...etc.

I am not lecturing, I am just giving you my experience.

You have no idea how much MORE life will suck once you're out of home and have ADULT responsibilities. :::sigh::: I wish I had problems with grades as my only life drama now. But, I can't I have to go on, and looks scarier by the day.

So, I guess I am saying while you're there...enjoy your teeny drama tongue.gif , you will so wish for it a few years from now. Appreciate the relatively carefree days you live now.

Car payments, bills, rent oh my!!!

::: Huggers :::

Liz, try doing as much work as you can in 60 minute intervals, no music or any such distractions in the background...then sometime join with a study buddy...for the next few minutes, but don't horse around, then get back to doing stuff on your own. Tackle the easy stuff first and take breaks often, eat sugary/sweet stuff as snacks while you're studying, it stimulates the brain a little so you can keep focused. Take breaks often, but read a magazine or something else, don't go visitng friends or call them, or definately not on the Net. Then go back to work.

The more and faster you finish the faster you can come post here and chat online. That's your reward! Kiss & Hugss...

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Nov 23 2003, 04:42 PM
Post #9

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Study Thingy I Do #1: Do your homework as soon as you get home. Think of all the good stuff you can do when you're done.
#2: Review your notes everyday so you'll be prepared.
#3: Always stay focused on your future.

YOU GO GURL! DON'T LET ANYONE BRING U DOWN!!

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
deadlyinbedly
post Nov 23 2003, 05:01 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 339

Just knuckle down and work....I mean come on, seriously, laziness is the worst excuse ever......stop being a gimp and do some bloody work!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Nov 23 2003, 05:07 PM
Post #11

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

QUOTE (Edward_lover1200 @ Nov 22 2003, 08:58 PM)
QUOTE (werewolf3361 @ Nov 22 2003, 01:44 PM)
Liz.... why can't you just do your work?  I know you're a smart girl... and honestly if I can make honor roll at least you can pass your classes... lol... just buckle down and do your work.... it's not that hard to do is it? lol.... 

Now Liz.... GO DO YOUR WORK!  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

but it's stupid...mother tongue.gif

any way...I'm trying to do my paper on Schizophrina and other mental disorders that are of the phycotic nature...but i cant find any good info...grrr.....school work sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even if it is a fun subject like mental people wink.gif )

yeah yeah i may sound like a mother... but at least I'm kinda nice about it laugh.gif

and I know school work sucks but you have to do it, so you can pass your classes and move on to the next grade level until you graduate. that's how it works.... i didn't get that before but now that I'm in high school i wish that I could go back and pay attention in all my classes and do all my work and get good grades because now it is really hard for me to pass all my classes.... especialy with the goals I've set for myself....

that's another hint: always set goals for yourself start out small and then make them higher and higher as you meet them. and have it so that if you don't meet the goal you don't get to do something that you want to do.

like me I have the goal of that I have to pass all my classes with a C+ to B average or I can't go to the West Coast Meet....and so far I'm doing very well at keeping the goal so I can go to the Meet. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Good luck on your paper!

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Nov 23 2003, 06:51 PM
Post #12

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (deadlyinbedly @ Nov 23 2003, 05:10 PM)
stop being a gimp and do some bloody work!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

just like to point out: you can't insult forumites in this forum.

on topic: the best thing i can think of is just make a structured schedule, and MAKE yourself follow it. like 1 hour work, 1/2 hour random other stuff (or 1/2 hour work and 15 min. other random stuff. whatever works)

+Quote Post
Weary Traveler
post Nov 24 2003, 02:34 AM
Post #13

sing a song of sorrow..

Member No.: 537

so that where you went..

as for advice Liz all I can really say is to do it. I have teh same problem as you in getting homework done. you have to though and you have a better chance then I do. I F-ed up my first two years of high school by not doing my homework. basically I have the rest of this year to try to change that or I'm completely screwed. Anyway I've found Wes's advice does work. I asked him about it a while ago and I've been trying it. it does work. say give yourself 20 minutes to finish a certin thing. if you don't finish it in time take 5 minutes away from computer time. something like that. it does work. you just have to stick with it. if you can keep it up for 20 days your all set. it takes 20 days for the body to set a schedual. if you can do it you'll be golden. *hugs* good luck Liz, we're with you

*hugs and kisses*

Nev

--------------------
<center>user posted image
Aria is my adopted noob ^^</center>

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Nov 24 2003, 06:06 AM
Post #14

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

if you need help with anything, you can always catch me online, and ill be more then happy to help you with your homework or papers (not actually do them, but i can toss you links for information or whatnot).

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:15 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!