Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Note Of Love, for all of you
monkey_called_na...
post Nov 25 2003, 10:49 PM
Post #1

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 408

i just really need everyone to know that i love you all very very much. and i know im a jerk and i fight with alot of people but i could never hate anyone thats on here. and right now im just sitting here wishing i could hugs commie and aries and syuu and everyone else and just tell you all i really love you and im sorry for always fighting with everyone. i just really really love you all. and im trying to type all of this in between sessions of breaking down so i guess ill have to finish it later.

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Nov 25 2003, 11:15 PM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

I know just how you feel, Narth. I don't want this to cast a shadow over the forums - Dayan would have hated that more than anything.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Nov 25 2003, 11:22 PM
Post #3

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

i love you all.... nevcer forget that....

::i miss you dayan::

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Nov 25 2003, 11:39 PM
Post #4

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Thank you.

If anyone deserves apologies, it's commie. he has been so diplomatic and so perfect while everyone around him falls into pieces that I'm amazed.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Nov 25 2003, 11:40 PM
Post #5

Lanky Mofo

Group: New Members
Member No.: 403

All you need is love

Love is all you need

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Nov 25 2003, 11:42 PM
Post #6

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

you all know i love you all more than anything. you are my family...this is where i belong, this is where i feel welcomed. i love oyu all os much...i couldnt bear it if someoen else died...please...stay safe...all of you

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Nov 25 2003, 11:47 PM
Post #7

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

QUOTE (syuu @ Nov 25 2003, 11:48 PM)

If anyone deserves apologies, it's commie. he has been so diplomatic and so perfect while everyone around him falls into pieces that I'm amazed.

Don't you believe it, girl. It's only because I'm still in shock. It hasn't sunk in yet.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:41 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!