IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everyone...please...stay Safe...
acidteardrop
post Nov 25 2003, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

i dont knwo hwo to say this. the loss of dayan is...it hurts. you are all my family, and i love you all very much. i couldnt bear it if someone else left us. so please...i know this is hard..with dayan gone and all...but...*sigh* i just want you all to know that you are loved...and that it would hurt everyone too much if anyone else got hurt. so please...everyone...stay safe...my thought and love is with you...and wherever Dayan is...its somewhere better...he was too good of a person for anything else.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Nov 25 2003, 11:50 PM
Post #2

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Thank you for that, acidteardrop. I think we're all a little fragile now, and things like this help.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Nov 26 2003, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Group: New Members
Member No.: 29

I was in pieces last night but I was talking to my brother for a while....he helped me through the night, I'm so glad to have him here with me, the same goes for the rest of you too....it's very comforting to have all of us open like this.....

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Nov 26 2003, 03:40 PM
Post #4

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

You are all my family, and to lose anyone from our fold is sad, but this....I still can't comprehend it.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Nov 26 2003, 11:13 PM
Post #5

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

dude u stay safe too. we are one. eternasa a aspiran brethera tria eternaila. Eternity and Silver Family Shine Forever.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:27 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!