Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Romantic Fool, ...darn him
doublehelix00101...
post Dec 3 2003, 03:44 AM
Post #1

Obsessive

Group: New Members
Member No.: 626

oh of course...I'm sure that there has already been a topic similar to this but i don't care because i'm lazy and don't have time to look through all the topics to check. so anyways, if you don't know the story already...me and my ex were going out on and off for a while and i kept taking him back for god only knows what reason and as a result of him refusing to hurt me anymore he never asked me back out, but yet...we still talk all the time and we both know that we want each other so So SO bad and we even joke about it....but it is no laughing matter. it is a very sick game and i just want it to either work out or stop occupying what little space i have in my heart. dry.gif he's a really sweet guy and he treats me really good and he's even an awesome friend that i cherish but i want it to be more than that. in fact, i have invited him to my Christmas Ball since i went with him to his Homecoming in October. most of my friends don't like him because he doesn't like them *i have some annoying friends in reality* and also because of the public image...not that i care because we decided that age has no effect on us, but he will be 16 on the 10th of this month and I will be 14 in April...this really doesn't matter but what should i do? please give advice i need help sad.gif

--------------------
"meaningless lies and childish outlooks casting shadows of ignorance on our walls of life so we all sit back and watch the dancing puppets, unknowing that our lives are quickly withering away..."~me~
This is my December, these are my snow covered dreams. This is me pretending, this is all I need.

The Gothic Goddess in lygophilia's Fantasy Creature Club!!!
The Assassin of All Assassins in acidteardrop's EVIL EMPIRE!!!
The Blower of Kisses in spiffi's Hug Cult!!!*kiss wink*
The Schizophrenic Shaman in Dark Protector's League of Insanity!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Dec 3 2003, 01:53 PM
Post #2

Flaps and spins on the spot

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (doublehelix00101001 @ Dec 3 2003, 03:53 AM)
oh of course...I'm sure that there has already been a topic similar to this but i don't care because i'm lazy and don't have time to look through all the topics to check. so anyways, if you don't know the story already...me and my ex were going out on and off for a while and i kept taking him back for god only knows what reason and as a result of him refusing to hurt me anymore he never asked me back out, but yet...we still talk all the time and we both know that we want each other so So SO bad and we even joke about it....but it is no laughing matter. it is a very sick game and i just want it to either work out or stop occupying what little space i have in my heart. dry.gif he's a really sweet guy and he treats me really good and he's even an awesome friend that i cherish but i want it to be more than that. in fact, i have invited him to my Christmas Ball since i went with him to his Homecoming in October. most of my friends don't like him because he doesn't like them *i have some annoying friends in reality* and also because of the public image...not that i care because we decided that age has no effect on us, but he will be 16 on the 10th of this month and I will be 14 in April...this really doesn't matter but what should i do? please give advice i need help sad.gif

So what exactly is your question?? unsure.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 3 2003, 01:55 PM
Post #3

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

it's like me and my ex...you want it to start again or end, because the inbetween is too uncertain for your heart to cope with full-time...*biggest hugs* at least, that's what it sounds like from here. age doesn't matter in my opinion, and if you're friends don't get on with him you can fix it over time mostly...if you want to try again, and there isn't anything reeealy bad like parental units disgareeing that's stopping you, then try...if not, don't...that's about as much as you've asked!

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
karismaklysm
post Dec 3 2003, 02:53 PM
Post #4

souped on the beat

Member No.: 712

*is about to give you some really good advice that you aren't going to listen to*

dont get back together.

if it was gonna work out, it already woulda. you can't change anyone but yourself, and problems dont go away mysteriously, they only intensify. trust me. i wasted four years of my life, because i was so in love it made me blind to the verbal abuse and the complete and utter lack of respect... but i loved her...

and i know you wont listen. because thats what relationships are about. how you relate to each other, not other people... and if the romance gets, well, big enough, you'll go back. but if you can be friends, you'll get to be in each others lives longer...

oh, ps. even if annoying, your friends really are usually right. and the age difference SO doesn't matter.

--------------------
We will start with the firemen, and then the math teachers, and so on in that fashion...

+Quote Post
doublehelix00101...
post Dec 3 2003, 09:50 PM
Post #5

Obsessive

[QUOTE]it's like me and my ex...you want it to start again or end, because the inbetween is too uncertain for your heart to cope with full-time...*biggest hugs* at least, that's what it sounds like from here. age doesn't matter in my opinion, and if you're friends don't get on with him you can fix it over time mostly...if you want to try again, and there isn't anything reeealy bad like parental units disgareeing that's stopping you, then try...if not, don't...that's about as much as you've asked!

omg. you are so right. *hugglez back* well there isn't really an issue it's just because we don't get to see each other that much cuz we live in different towns. i think my friends will come around to him if i talk to them about my feelings, they're easily respectful like that.

and karis, i also see you point and no it doesn't make me mad or anything, i will think about it. i guess i'm not really asking a question here but just for relationship advice for a hopeless teen. after all, it's just dating i'm not expecting to marry him or anything, but it's really crazy cuz we miss each other so much it hurts so bad...*siiiigh* but thank you ever so much for your advice

*if there is any more personal advice pm me* smile.gif

--------------------
"meaningless lies and childish outlooks casting shadows of ignorance on our walls of life so we all sit back and watch the dancing puppets, unknowing that our lives are quickly withering away..."~me~
This is my December, these are my snow covered dreams. This is me pretending, this is all I need.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 4 2003, 05:02 PM
Post #6

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

good stuff hunni *huggles*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Dec 5 2003, 01:09 PM
Post #7

Flaps and spins on the spot

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 390

Bah! MEN! rolleyes.gif I saw a card once that said "No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry!" It's smaltzing cr*p really but I guess to an extent it's true. Having said that Ed has made me cry before and I'm still with him but I think he's worth it wink.gif

Listen to your heart but don't put yourself through the mill for someone who isn't going to appreciate you doing that.

Does any of that make sense? Pah, it's Friday and it's been a long week!

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Dec 5 2003, 02:50 PM
Post #8

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Dec 5 2003, 06:18 AM)
Bah! MEN! rolleyes.gif I saw a card once that said "No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry!"

*sniff*
*wipes tear*

that's so cute...

But alarmingly true as well. Just dropping in to provide you the chap's point of view. And it pretty much ties up with what Pixie's Hallmark-ism says. I would go out of my way (to the moon and back if necessary) to avoid hurting the one I properly loved. However, I'd be less concerned about doing so for someone I didn't love and/or respect.

*takes a bow*

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
doublehelix00101...
post Dec 5 2003, 11:17 PM
Post #9

Obsessive

Thanks for the guy point of view Jonman, it helped. and to Pixie and Jonman, I think he feels the same way I do, obviously I can't possibly be 100% sure but he is going out of his way to make sure that he can come to my Xmas Ball on the 13th and one night, out of spite before he left to go elsewhere he told me he loved me. nothing more, just said that and left. i confronted him about it later and he said that it was true and that he just felt like saying it...in frustration i then asked him what we were and he said we were something, he just didnt know, so i gave us the name "Confused, Hopelessly Romantic Teens Who Somehow Need To Find Each Other" suits us well i say. but i have a question that needs answering this time: not just advice...Why are we afraid to tell each other the truth? Why do we go through all this pain and longing for nothing? (referring to when someone suggested that he was just after me for sex, he responded that "no he wasn't, he wouldn't go through all of this just for sex, but companionship instead.") *siiigh*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:30 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!