Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another Mini Guy Dilemma
elf
post Dec 4 2003, 04:17 PM
Post #1

disappear with the wandering wind

Group: New Members
Member No.: 294

When you ask a guy out, and they reply "Well, I would, but--", cut themselves off, the bell rings, and he leaves (not until after you ask him to give you a hug, though smile.gif) ... what does that mean? And what if it's been quite a while (a few days) since that happened, so you're not even sure if he fricking remembers anyway and if you should approach him about it?

... bah.

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 4 2003, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

it means he didn't know what to say and *slash* or he's a coward. but not that he doesn't like you. and he will remember but again not know what to say *slash* too scared of embarrassment etc etc....i'm crap at advice, but just go for it and ask him "what are you playing at biatch??"
tongue.gif *hugs*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Dec 5 2003, 01:12 AM
Post #3

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 61

i'm a guy and i never do that

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 5 2003, 04:12 AM
Post #4

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

what it means is that either 1) he wants to, and he has something stoping him. or 2) he doesnt want to and hes kind enough to not just flat out say no... i would suggest not bringing it up as if he doesnt want to, you might make an awkward situation. how about forgetting about it for a short while, see if your friendship grows with him a little more, and ask him again if you think you see things looking up a bit. if you wait a bit, his "well, i would, but--" might change to "sure smile.gif " you never know... good luck, liz. bag yourself a winner (lack of a better phrase) biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Dec 5 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 80

When you asked him out, did you ask him out for a specific date or just a general date? Because if you asked him out for a specific day, maybe he just had plans and couldn't make it that time, but would go out with you otherwise. I don't know.... lol I'm awful at giving advice. I actually agree with pretty much everything Cheese said! smile.gif

+Quote Post
elf
post Dec 5 2003, 05:36 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (CrissiLove @ Dec 4 2003, 08:43 PM)
When you asked him out, did you ask him out for a specific date or just a general date?  Because if you asked him out for a specific day, maybe he just had plans and couldn't make it that time, but would go out with you otherwise.  I don't know.... lol  I'm awful at giving advice.  I actually agree with pretty much everything Cheese said!  smile.gif

General. Just a simple "Will you go out with me?" And... yeah. >_<;

I'm going to talk to him about it anyway, but not upfront ~ in a note, methinketh. happy.gif; It's cowardly, I know, but... bah. That's how I do things. biggrin.gif;

--------------------

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Dec 5 2003, 06:05 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 80

Good luck! smile.gif

+Quote Post
elf
post Dec 6 2003, 12:27 AM
Post #8

No response... I saw him after school today... and we didn't say anything... just passed each other awkwardly... ugh. happy.gif; I'm so pathetic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fluffy
post Dec 6 2003, 02:46 AM
Post #9

Haibane

Member No.: 731

No response... I saw him after school today... and we didn't say anything... just passed each other awkwardly... ugh. ; I'm so pathetic!

You're not pathetic for that. Because pathetic is when the person you love sits next to you every single day on the bus and you can barely speak a sentence to them (as is the case for a certain matazonian who happens to be called Fluffy rolleyes.gif ).

--------------------
Odd Numbers = Raisins
Proudly e-married to Silver Star! This happened on January 11, 2004.
I'm DarkProtector's foob!

+Quote Post
elf
post Dec 6 2003, 04:49 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Fluffy @ Dec 5 2003, 06:55 PM)
No response... I saw him after school today... and we didn't say anything... just passed each other awkwardly... ugh. ; I'm so pathetic!

You're not pathetic for that. Because pathetic is when the person you love sits next to you every single day on the bus and you can barely speak a sentence to them (as is the case for a certain matazonian who happens to be called Fluffy rolleyes.gif ).

Aww... that sucks. sad.gif Get the courage to speak up!

Actually, I did scream what it said on his hat to my friend... with him right there... so I bet he thinks I'm a freak now. happy.gif;

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 05:46 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!