Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Friends Moving Away...., help me :(
craziness
post Apr 11 2003, 05:17 AM
Post #1

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

my best friend is moving away this weekend. she basicly got kicked out of her house, and now she is going to live with her dad who she has never met! and shes going all the way to NC (north carolina) and i am in NY and that is far and i will probably not see her for a long time even though she will come visit her mom sometimes, but they hate eachother.
the reason why she is kicked out of her house is because:
she bleached her hair one day when her mom was at church. her mom got home, got really pissed, (was pissed at her already and already hated her) and they continued fighting through monday morning. her mom hit her with a coffee mug, and then made her walk all the way to school. (the school is not close to any of us where i live, i cant belive she walked the whole way) and then my friend decided that she was not going to go home that night, and she slept over at a friends house and called the police on her mom. the next day when she went home, her whole family was ready to kill her, and her dad who she hasnt even met called and told her that she is moving with him to NC as soon as possible! so she is leaving this weekend, tommrow is the last day i will see her for a long time and i dont know what to do. also another one of my friends is moving to england from may-august just because her mom hates her, she didnt even do anything. these 2 are both very good friends. i think i will just die.

--------------------
Love is real.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Apr 11 2003, 05:21 AM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

aawwwww, Crazi... that is so sad... It is hard when your friends have to move away. Maybe even though she doesn't get along with her mother, she can visit and stay with your family sometimes or other friends... that way she can visit more often!! *****************************BigHUGforCrazi*****************************

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Apr 11 2003, 05:24 AM
Post #3

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

One thing I've learnt from years of moving all over the world is that you only lose touch with friends that you can't be bothered to stay in contact with. Geography ain't worth nuttin'

As an example, I've just come back from a holiday I went on with 5 buddies. 2 of them, I've known since I was 10, at school - we've not lived near each other for the last 8 years, but we've kept in contact, and still see each other a few times every year. The other two are friends from uni, who I've not lived close to for the last 5 years, but likewise, still kept in contact with, and seen when I can.

And yet all 5 of them flew halfway around the world to come on holiday together. And a mighty fine time we had too.

So the moral of the story is that while it's not as good as having your friends on your doorstep, a friend a long way away is still a friend.

Still, sounds sucky big time.

Chin up girl, and stiff upper lip wot wot.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 11 2003, 05:28 AM
Post #4

crazi

thanks, but being around all of these people i hate every day at school, i am loosing 2 of my staples of sanity.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Apr 11 2003, 05:47 PM
Post #5

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Crazi. sad.gif Parents can be really awful sometimes. I hope you and your friends can still keep in touch. I know that it's hard to lose friends to moving away, but at least when they move away you can still talk to them on the phone. My best friend moved across the country a couple years ago but we still manage to talk on the phone at least a couple times a month and visit a few times a year. Rack up lots of long distance charges, but if it's worth your sanity I say go for it. Still there's no good sustitute to losing your friends especially when you're in junior high and feel like you're going crazy. Am sorry for you.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Apr 12 2003, 12:35 AM
Post #6

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

that sucks crazi <hugs crazi>

remember, this is bad, but you will make it through this, cause me, and im sure all the rest of the people here, are more then willing to help you through this... we cant go to school with you to keep you company... but we will try to help you in any way we can, stay strong crazi

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord of darness
post Apr 12 2003, 12:36 AM
Post #7

Pocky Ninja Master

Member No.: 205

As I said on aim

I'm going to be sad that something bad happened to you..... sad.gif sad.gif

you are one of the few people that make me think that the world may be a good thing to let live.... sad.gif

I hope it all works out.... sad.gif

--------------------
DDR MASTER
I am the Pocky Ninja Master |>34|2 |)4 |\|!\|\J4
My new minoin is MATA I snached him first YAH!!!
A member of Mr Snaffleburger Death Cult
I have a acid bunny named fluffy the distroyer
I have a Vadka Imp named Jenifer she give me tasty jucies and sell well (yummm Vadka)
I peadged to ish go ish

click for pic (sorry, the pic's a little too big...debs)

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Apr 12 2003, 02:47 AM
Post #8

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I'm sorry, Crazi girl. >hug<

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 12 2003, 02:51 AM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

I'm sorry crazy. Like it has been said at least you have the phone. Also thank god your friend is getting out of that horrid place. I hate absolutely hate child abusers, and I wish I could fully say how much, but that would be completely and totally violent and this is not the time nor the place.

When I moved to TN my best friend and I kept up on the phone. She was going to come and visit me and I was going to go visiter her, but then I just ended up moving home. August will be our 10 year anniversary as best friends, so see even long distance doesn't have to mess a friendship up. If you can't afford the phone, there's email if she has a comp, or even snail mail. With the invention of web cams on and microphones you can even cam eachother and talk on the comp and it will almost be like you are there talking to her.

I know I don't do this much, cept more than usual on the chat lately but, **HUGS CRAZI** Don't be scared lol.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Hyperion
post Apr 12 2003, 02:52 AM
Post #10

samazon

Member No.: 234

*hug* Keep in touch with her. It'll all work out somehow.

--------------------
I saw you, Walt Whitman, childless, lonely old grubber, poking among the meats in the refrigerator and eyeing the grocery boys. I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? Ginsberg

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 12 2003, 10:22 AM
Post #11

crazi

thanks everyone
her dad doesnt have a computer but i think he is getting one. actually i am not sure if he has a phone either (neither is she) but if he doesnt she will be getting a phone soon as well. thanks for the support, but i just dont know what im gonna do in school with all of those damn hating people...

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
wolfbane
post Apr 12 2003, 10:27 AM
Post #12

Has too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 74

*hugs crazi*

Try not to let the other people in school get to you - that's the first thing. I know it's not a very healthy attitude, but if you really can't face talking to them listen to some headphones or something when you're not in lessons, adnw he you are just do the work...that's what I did when I was in classes without my friends!

I hope that you get something sorted out with your friends, and definitely keep in touch with them. I'm still intouch with people I've known since I was 3, so it's definitely do-able.

--------------------
~ Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me....do it again ~
I am an innocent anti-minion and my ass belongs to Free Psycho..apparently
I have two vodka imps called Lith and Xan who I will train to make snakebite and black. Don't mess with them.
user posted image This is my acid bunny. I shall call him fluffykins (cos it really pisses him off)

People screaming can I be dreaming
Is this the truth I can't tell
Whether this is heaven or hell
Wolfbane and the sound of a silver bell ~ 'Spiritual Law', Slayer. Inky's song dedication

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 12 2003, 03:13 PM
Post #13

Kiefer > Jason

Perhaps you could keep yourself entertained at school, and aslo scare the hating people, by doing a bunch of weird stuff?

--------------------

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 12 2003, 03:37 PM
Post #14

crazi

meh, i already do that laugh.gif
they either hate me, love me, think of me as they do of anyone else, or fear me.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Apr 12 2003, 03:38 PM
Post #15

I wish I could say I have stayed in touch with friends from a long time ago who have moved, etc... but I never did... I was always an awful pen pal... sad.gif

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Apr 12 2003, 04:09 PM
Post #16

Kiefer > Jason

Crazi everything gets better in High School and then better in College. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
craziness
post Jun 25 2003, 04:44 AM
Post #17

crazi

today i had a pool party with all of my closest friends because i am leaving tommorow. when my friend megan-the one who was leaving had to go, i just started crying. this would be the last time i would see her, except when she came up here to visit. i dont cry much. barely at all. then i went downstairs back to the party teary eyed. a few of my friends asked me if i was ok. oh god. she came back though and now she is sleeping here but stilllll.............. im going to cry all day tommorow

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Jun 25 2003, 04:49 AM
Post #18

aawww, crazi *hugs* I'm sorry

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post Jun 25 2003, 05:41 AM
Post #19

theres a chance im dead... 25¢ a poke!

Member No.: 122

me sad
me very sad

i am gonna miss crazi since she is one of my bestest friends and i dont know what im gonna do without her company. i am going to miss her and i want her back. i also want her friends (i know megan now) to not move away. this is a saaad day.

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jun 25 2003, 01:38 PM
Post #20

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Member No.: 40

awwww that sucks arse... if you want give your friend in NC my e-mail addy. I am in NC to, if she needs any help or someone to talk to I am probably right around the corner from her. At leaset you will know that someone is looking out for her.

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jun 25 2003, 03:38 PM
Post #21

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

That's shitty, jecca... but it's obvious that your friend needs to get gone...

The Jonman is quite right. Geography can make things suck badly, but if the intention is there, then you'll both stay close. My best friend of roughly 13 years standing is in Tokyo, and has been for about 3 years now, but we regularly exchange e-mails. We keep the fires of friendship burning, and one day I'll make sure he shows me the sights of the city he's made home...

And anyway - you'll still have us, eh? True, it's not a substitute for old-fashioned human contact, but there's a lot of love here headed in your direction wink.gif

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
wolfbane
post Jun 25 2003, 08:15 PM
Post #22

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 74

*huggles crazi*

One of my close friends has just moved back to Jersey and I'm not going to see her for ages sad.gif I miss her.

--------------------
~ Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me....do it again ~
I am an innocent anti-minion and my ass belongs to Free Psycho..apparently
I have two vodka imps called Lith and Xan who I will train to make snakebite and black. Don't mess with them.
user posted image This is my acid bunny. I shall call him fluffykins (cos it really pisses him off)

People screaming can I be dreaming
Is this the truth I can't tell
Whether this is heaven or hell
Wolfbane and the sound of a silver bell ~ 'Spiritual Law', Slayer. Inky's song dedication

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Jun 26 2003, 07:31 PM
Post #23

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

I know how you feel jecca. My best friend had to move to the country last year and I had barely gotten his number. I have'nt seen him in ages. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 26 2003, 09:24 PM
Post #24

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

awwww....that sucks sad.gif

and yeah jonman is right about the geography thing. one of my best friends lives in washington state (i live in oregon)....we see each other maybe once per year if we're lucky, but talk all the time on email and phone and remain close. my other best friend i haven't seen since i was 16...since my family moved across the state. we've been friends since we were 10, and still talk all the time, though i've oddly enough lost contact w/ many of my local friends after high school ended..lol.

granted, emails and phone calls aren't nearly good enough when you're used to seeing someone every day, but it sure does help. smile.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
barbiegrl4182
post Jul 12 2003, 11:14 PM
Post #25

Super advanced member

Member No.: 446

Wow this is a real mess. I've had my 2 best friends move a long time ago and now my friend Lindsey just moved away too so I know how it feels. Although this is more serious. There's really nothing you can do except email, write, and talk on the phone. Maybe later you can go visit her if it'll be for such a long time. Well I'm sorry about all the trouble you're going through. Good luck to you and your friend.

--------------------
~°Barbie°~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 09:10 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!