IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck In Wonderland
Flee
post Dec 6 2003, 03:54 AM
Post #1

If I take my mask off, what will happen?

Group: New Members
From: I have a location? When did this happen? Is it a new discovery or something?
Member No.: 587

I have been stuck in wonderland this week. I'm not really sure why. My problems are over, right? They just ended. Why am I still in wonderland?

--------------------
I'm Wolfie/Shelly's n00b... *huggles Shelly* and shes my mommy!! *huggles mommy*
I'm e-engaged to Hyperion *Huggles*
Will my mask hide what I do?
And if I die before I wake, let my soul, the lord to take...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Flee
post Dec 6 2003, 06:27 AM
Post #2

From: I have a location? When did this happen? Is it a new discovery or something?

Sorry you guys probably don't know what I'm talking about. I don't really know myself. I just know that I haven't been jumping around hyper at school this week. I haven't been myself. I think it had something to do with my weekend and how it turn out really bad. But I talked it out, aren't your problems supose to stop when you talk about them with people?

--------------------
I'm Wolfie/Shelly's n00b... *huggles Shelly* and shes my mommy!! *huggles mommy*

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Dec 8 2003, 03:00 AM
Post #3

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

your problems dont stop when you talk them out, but you can get a new perspective on them, which may help them stop, or get worse. not being yourself for an extended period of time (ie. your week.) is nothing weird. you had an off weekend and your just reacting to it. in time you will probebly go back to the way you were.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kk_lost
post Dec 8 2003, 07:56 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 776

ooooooooooooooooooooooo............ stuck in wonderland.................... TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!! I lllllllllllllooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok done w/ the fun stuff lol! life will sort itself out, i promise. it may take a while but it will happen.

--------------------
I am alone, I have lots of friends, I have people who love me, I have people who care, Still i am alone.
The world is full of hate, The world is full of love, The world is full for you, but, The world is empty for me.
You try to help, but, You hurt, You try to comfort, but, You cause pain, You try to be kind, but, You end up being mean, You try to help me stand, But I fall instead.
I am a freak, I am ugly, I am one of a kind, I am out of my mind, I am depressed, I am ok, I am empty, I am alone...

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 8 2003, 11:35 AM
Post #5

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*huggles* it'll work out smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Flee
post Dec 9 2003, 05:38 AM
Post #6

Thanks guys.... I should've posted this earlier. It made me feel better. Two nights ago the train from wonderland left tho... and I'm glad I was on it. *Hugs everyone* Thanks for helping tho.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:12 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!