IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm Scared..., Scared, scared, scared...
Fluffy
post Dec 13 2003, 04:33 AM
Post #1

Haibane

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 731

Okay, here's the thing. I was helping out at my local salvation army today. I had just finished and was outside waiting for my ride. This dude walks up. Him: How you doing? Me: Good. Him: Do you know who I am? Me: *shakes head* Him: Look down... Me: *scared* Him: Look down... Me: *still scared, looks down* Him: *hands in weird shape, dunno what they were to look like, possibly guns* These are my two sons. Him: *lifts hands* Me: *looks up* Him: Uses hands to make triangle shape around chin* This is my one son. Got it? Me: *stands there* Him: *walks off*

I've got to go help there tomorrow, and I'm quite frightened. I've no idea who he is or what he meant. Any ideas on those? Should I go tomorrow? If so, are there any precautions I should take? If so, what? He looked pretty stoned, and the former owner of the store next to the salvation army was a drug dealer. Please, I need advice.

--------------------
Odd Numbers = Raisins
Proudly e-married to Silver Star! This happened on January 11, 2004.
I'm DarkProtector's foob!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zesty
post Dec 13 2003, 04:56 AM
Post #2

Group: New Members
From: The United States of America. Except on Tuesday mornings when i travel into another dimension for an hour or so.
Member No.: 660

dear god that really sounds creepy. a shiver went down my spine when i read that.

MAybe he was referring to the holy trinity...the father the son and the holy ghost.

he could just be a stoned but harmless quack. however, if i were you i would definitely not be near there alone.... bring someone..preferably someone big.

edit: not to make u worry or anything. Its just that if someone came up and said that to me i would be pretty freaked out too.

--------------------
Amelie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. Its a perfect moment. Soft light... a scent in the air, the quiet murmur of the city. She breathes deeply. Life is simple and clear. A surge of love, an urge to help mankind comes over her..

+Quote Post
Twitching
post Dec 13 2003, 05:24 AM
Post #3

like peppermint aftertaste

Member No.: 714

Wait inside and have your ride honk when they get there. Or suddenly remember that you "left something inside" if that guy shows up and then go inside.

You could always bring pepper spray. Nothing like pepper spray to discourage people.

--------------------
Medae is my n00b!

Oink!

+Quote Post
Zesty
post Dec 13 2003, 05:33 AM
Post #4

From: The United States of America. Except on Tuesday mornings when i travel into another dimension for an hour or so.

occasionally the dumber criminal mindest will fear a can of dr. pepper because they mistake it for pepper spray.

*i know lame joke. i need to get some sleep *

--------------------
Amelie has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. Its a perfect moment. Soft light... a scent in the air, the quiet murmur of the city. She breathes deeply. Life is simple and clear. A surge of love, an urge to help mankind comes over her..

+Quote Post
jicama
post Dec 13 2003, 06:00 AM
Post #5

a hoopy frood who really knows where her towel is

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Zesty @ Dec 13 2003, 04:55 AM)
MAybe he was referring to the holy trinity...the father the son and the holy ghost.

ok, that's what i was thinking! you freak, you freak!

so ya, he's probably insane. so far all the cerifiably insane people i've met (and you'd be surprised how many that is) have been harmless, but i still wouldn't take my chances. the idea about waiting for your ride inside is probably a good one.

--------------------
i don't need eternal truth, i've got shadow puppets!

+Quote Post
Zesty
post Dec 13 2003, 03:02 PM
Post #6

i would be careful in that area regardless of whether that guy came up to me or not....you mentioned that it has had drug activity in the past.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Dec 13 2003, 05:10 PM
Post #7

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Yikes.

That sort of reminds me of the woman who just started rubbing my back and literally SHOUTING a prayer in Salt Lake City one time (I was going through there via Greyhound). I was lucky cause I knew I'd never see her again.

I'd say he's probably harmless, but it never hurts to be careful. Take someone with you if you're really afraid of him.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
cait
post Dec 13 2003, 06:48 PM
Post #8

Social Introvert, Sporatic Poster

Member No.: 747

Don't forget your crusifix and holy water.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Dec 13 2003, 06:52 PM
Post #9

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Fluffy
post Dec 13 2003, 11:22 PM
Post #10

Haibane

Member No.: 731

Update

Well, I didn't get to see these posts until now, after I'm done. But I just did that thing Twitching said (waited until my ride honked) and everything worked fine. But yeah, pepper spray sounds like a good idea for next time, just in case. Thanksness everyone.

--------------------
Odd Numbers = Raisins
Proudly e-married to Silver Star! This happened on January 11, 2004.
I'm DarkProtector's foob!

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Dec 14 2003, 05:01 PM
Post #11

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

*hugs* Don't worry... same sorta thing happened to my friend, and my mom. He was probably one of those crazy people with no lives. If you see him, be sure to run in the opposite direction.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Twitching
post Dec 14 2003, 05:33 PM
Post #12

like peppermint aftertaste

Member No.: 714

biggrin.gif Glad the crazies didn't get you.

--------------------
Medae is my n00b!

Oink!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 10:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!