Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ravein Freaks Out, hard candy Christmas
ravein
post Dec 19 2003, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

okay.. so I started a new job 12/1. The last time I got a check was 12/1 and it was not a very big check at all. So after scraping by with the help of several free lunches and a couple of dates.. I have finally reached payday.... well guess what? NO FREAKING CHECK!!!!! Something went wrong and I did not get paid!! I am a contractor so I work offsite. So I have e-mailed two people at my company and I have yet to get a response. I have 2$ left in my checking account... a 400$ car payment that is past due, a car insurance payment, and I have done no Christmas shopping, I’m not to worried about that cause I can always be crafty and make stuff... but I am just so freaking mad right now! This sucks! I have e-mailed my boss twice to make sure that I would get paid ont he 19th, well here it is the 19th and I have no freaking check. Besides that I have a pimple the size of Idaho on my face and I am PMS'in. HO HO HO.
*throws stuff*
*lay's head on desk and cries*
sad.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Dec 19 2003, 02:30 PM
Post #2

Engrish Ranguage Student

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 338

You poor duck!!!!

Come over to England and I'll look after you. You need some TLC woman smile.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Dec 19 2003, 02:35 PM
Post #3

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

That sucks bigtime...I know it's no help to you but hugs........ smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ravein
post Dec 19 2003, 02:41 PM
Post #4

I am trying to overdose on reeses peanut butter cups and pepsi.. If I am going to be sad I am going to very hyper about it wink.gif

--------------------
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
ravein
post Dec 19 2003, 02:58 PM
Post #5

well... apparently... my first check is a hard copy, which means they mailed it out to me instead of direct depositing it into my checking account. So that means with the US mail service sucking arse... and Christmas rush, I should get my check by Tuesday... that is IF it doesnt get lost in the mail... so I will probably have another weekend of no money and my car insurance is going to get canceled... freaking great.

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Dec 19 2003, 04:24 PM
Post #6

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Ravein I'm sorry things are going so crappy. Who do you have insurance through? I go through progressive and when I called and explained once that I just hadn't been able to pay until then they gave me a one time re-enstatement of my account. Maybe you could call and explain to them that your employers messed up on your paycheck, and you really do want to pay, but you have to wait until you actually get the paycheck to pay them.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
ravein
post Dec 19 2003, 04:41 PM
Post #7

Yeah I have it through Geico.. they are pretty cool about things. The problem is that it is a renewal and this is the first payment on the new policy... and it was already due on the 14th. I told them then that I would pay it on the 19th.. woops.. little did I know my company in full of morons. Anyway.. I am going to call them and beg. I have been a good customer for quite a while so I dont think they will be complete arseholes. If so then I will become a Progressive customer smile.gif
Well I am off to lunch.. please everyone do the "please oh great one let Selma's check be in the mail" dance... or I swear Ill go lesbionic laugh.gif

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Dec 19 2003, 04:47 PM
Post #8

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

/me does the dance with excessive buttshaking

Better yet? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ravein
post Dec 19 2003, 06:10 PM
Post #9

well your excessive butt shaking did get me some free cigg. coupons.. but alas no check...
*hangs head in saddness*
good news is I am off work until Jan 5th... I love working for the school system..
bad news... I will not really be online that much until Jan 5th.

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Dec 19 2003, 10:26 PM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

Gnah!!

Those bastages. Want me to beat em up? *flexes* (says the girl who just got out of the hospital..lmao. I could still take em though! Rawr! I'm ferocious! Or something.)

/me does the dance and hopes the check comes soooooon!

*big hugs for ya in the meantime*

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:30 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!