Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lod/monky Of Insanity Has Been Barred From Posting
Mata
post Apr 12 2003, 10:09 AM
Post #1

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I am not happy to have made this decision but here are my reasons.

From THE RULES:
1) no hatred

The very first rule of this place is that there is to be no hatred or you will be barred. I've already sent a private warning to LoD about his language threatening to attack another board member. This kind of violent language directed at other members of the board will not be tolerated.

You all keep saying you don't like me talking about distroying so I'm leaving you all can kiss my ass becouse when I distroy the world and torture the people if I hear anyhting about matazone I'll tourtue you for three years and make it so bad that you will bag for death........

so go drie up and die..........

Again the language here is threatening.

be nice to jason I
would kill anyone that is mean to him and tell them I'm waching them and
"Iif they ever make jason mad I shell personly hunt them down and kill
them!"

And once again this breaks the rules.

LoD has been given a chance to tone down his language which he has not taken. By the fact that everyone else on here can chat amicably it is irrational to suggest that there was an unfounded dislike for LoD.

I can understand being misunderstood. I would go as far to suggest that everyone on this forum has experienced it at some time in their life but this is no reason to attack others. There are many ways of explaining how you feel in the English language, many of which hold no relation to personal bodily threats. Such language does not help convince anyone of your viewpoint. Disagreements if they cannot be settled should be left.

As I say in my intros to animations, I prize highly the value of questioning ourselves and the world and we should remember that different people will come up with different answers. A rational answer should be explained in rational terms. LoD has consistently failed to explain his viewpoints in rational, non-inflamatory language.

It is for these reasons that I am sadly taking the step of barring LoD/MoI's IP address from posting on this forum. I will be opening a thread about this decsion on the board.

Mata

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Apr 12 2003, 10:15 AM
Post #2

Destructogirl...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 124

I think the situation with LoD was that he could speak his mind and say whatever he wanted to, but if someone challenged what he said he took it as a personal insult and reacted in a way that was just innappropriate and threatening. I think it is appropriate that he has gone because he upset too many people, when in fact most of the time he started the arguments himself with no thought for the feelings of others. I hope in time he can resolve whatever issues he has within himself because I'm sure his state of mind is not a healthy one. My own opinion is that he needs more experience of real life because if he can't handle friendly criticism on an online forum he has no chance of making it in the real world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
iamtootiredyyyy
post Apr 12 2003, 11:15 AM
Post #3

Has too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 195

Can I take over the take over the world clan? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Apr 12 2003, 01:50 PM
Post #4

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

Good sentiments tara, and while i'm here i feel i should appologise to mata, i was being an antagonist last night, i guess i just got caught up in the moment.... unsure.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
saucy_tara
post Apr 12 2003, 02:06 PM
Post #5

Destructogirl...

Member No.: 124

It's easy to do SPS, I'm sure Mata will be cool smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
leopold
post Apr 12 2003, 03:58 PM
Post #6

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Apr 12 2003, 02:50 PM)
Good sentiments tara, and while i'm here i feel i should appologise to mata, i was being an antagonist last night, i guess i just got caught up in the moment.... unsure.gif

I must admit, I too feel that I coulda behaved a bit better last night...

Sorry fer swearin Mata... sad.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
craziness
post Apr 12 2003, 04:02 PM
Post #7

crazi

Member No.: 20

im just really glad that my sleeping patterns are so messed up that i was asleep and i missed the whole mess. i was asleep at 7. lol.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
CrissiLove
post Apr 12 2003, 04:03 PM
Post #8

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 80

I wish I was sleeping too.... lol Last night was... weird... I think that sums it up the best...

+Quote Post
Raven343
post Apr 12 2003, 04:22 PM
Post #9

Merry Meet and Merry Part

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (craziness @ Apr 12 2003, 06:02 PM)
im just really glad that my sleeping patterns are so messed up that i was asleep and i missed the whole mess. i was asleep at 7. lol.

I am with you on this. I am soo glad I went out last night.

--------------------
Queen of the acid bunnies user posted image
RacingAway13 is my lil e-brother! He is psycho....I am proud *cries*
I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves.
The_Tortured_Soul is my foob! He has graduated from noobness.
Active member of the ness death cult!
I am FreePsycho's god mother. *sprinkles not-so-faerie-dust all over*
Smile. Tomorrow's going to be worse.
Fly by flashing! *flashes everyone* Boobs are great.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Apr 12 2003, 04:30 PM
Post #10

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

>sigh< I'm sad, but I guess it really was necessary...

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Apr 12 2003, 05:14 PM
Post #11

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

jus want everyone to know i'm pretty sure moi isn't lod (cause he posted after mata banned lod's ip adress) so next time moi posts, don't confuse him with lod. anyways, even tho i think lod was misunderstood, he wasn't misjudjed by mata and i think this decision is necessary, however hurtful it is to lod. also, it's really awful to make an example outa someone (even tho i'm sure that wasn't mata's reason for banning lod), this will remind ppl to watch what they say from now on. somehow, ppl (including me) fell that just because you can't see who you're talkin to on the internet, that makes it somehow ok to swear at them, it's some kinda psychological thing probably.

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post Apr 12 2003, 09:55 PM
Post #12

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (gerbilfromhell @ Apr 12 2003, 06:14 PM)
this will remind ppl to watch what they say from now on. somehow, ppl (including me) fell that just because you can't see who you're talkin to on the internet, that makes it somehow ok to swear at them, it's some kinda psychological thing probably.

Yes. Some people come on to forums like this and think swearing is cool, like it will get them attention. Indeed, but it's not good attention. Every action has a reaction, so every time you say something like that to be cool, you hurt someone's feelings.

Sun Tsu

+Quote Post
MAtt
post Apr 12 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #13

I am perpetually confused.

Member No.: 32

Geez. That is pretty weird. i just read this entire post (a first for me) and it looks like lod went off the deep end... Pardon my french but that sucks. he was interesting. a little strange but a different demografic for our forum. If that sentence made any sense i should be shot. i don't think it did make any sense. I think dispite the fact that we all are mature-ish we still don't need to swear all the time. im rambling. o well. i think we should be allowed to swear but not all the time ()i sound like a little kid() o well. what happened last night anyway?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Free Psycho
post Apr 12 2003, 10:12 PM
Post #14

Goddess of all-behold and worship

Member No.: 199

QUOTE (MAtt @ Apr 12 2003, 06:10 PM)
Geez. That is pretty weird. i just read this entire post (a first for me) and it looks like lod went off the deep end... Pardon my french but that sucks. he was interesting. a little strange but a different demografic for our forum. If that sentence made any sense i should be shot. i don't think it did make any sense. I think dispite the fact that we all are mature-ish we still don't need to swear all the time. im rambling. o well. i think we should be allowed to swear but not all the time ()i sound like a little kid() o well. what happened last night anyway?

check out the "i'm leaving" thread, if you haven't already. That's pretty much what happened.

--------------------
Cheese is my husband and I love him muchly! (attacks with kisses)
Hinsley-the first bi-straight marriage and first forum divorce.
Forum affiliation positions: Governor of the Ejits, Grand Princess of ISH, official Elf-Wizard of the Snuffleburger Death Cult, Queen over all Misfit Dolls
I am death grip barbie-BEWARE. My animal spirit is a mermaid.
I have been entrusted to take care of Jennifer the vodka imp, although I wasn't aware of it until just now...I was beginning to wonder why she was following me...
I am Leopold's minion, so bugger off! I mean...quack? Sir Psycho Sexy is my minion and Wolfbane is my anti-minion.
Crissi, Crazi, and LDP are my e-sisters! iamtootiredyyyy is my little e-brother! Missy is my e-twin. We were seperated at birth. (whispers) She's the evil one. And Raven343 is my witchy god-mother! (chokes on not-so-faerie-dust)
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image <--(Look that's me!) Free Psyduck!! Quuuuuaaaaccckkkk!!!
[sig chopped for being HUGE! Please trim it - Mata]

+Quote Post
MAtt
post Apr 12 2003, 10:14 PM
Post #15

I am perpetually confused.

Member No.: 32

thanks that is what i will do.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
SnowyTater
post Apr 12 2003, 10:34 PM
Post #16

Super advanced member

Member No.: 229

I can't really comment since I just came round here the other day, but geeez lots happens here in a day huh.gif

Sorry everybody, if he was a buddy and all that.

--------------------
Apparently Free Psycho has claimed my ickle little adopted soul. I feel so loved, yet in a sadistic sort of owwie way. Alrighty then.

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Apr 13 2003, 05:19 AM
Post #17

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

>sigh< I wanted to let this drop, but I felt like I ought to share what I found. Just one more shred of evidence that LoD and monky are the same...

Evidence

I suppose it could be argued that since they didn't spell "monkey" the same, they aren't the same person. Which is completely possible. I just think it's odd, the whole crazy monkey = monky of insanity correlation.

I'll shut up now, as you're all probably tired of this subject.

+Quote Post
Lord of darness
post Apr 13 2003, 03:22 PM
Post #18

Pocky Ninja Master

Member No.: 205

I'm sorry mata even if you are still going to ban me.

--------------------
DDR MASTER
I am the Pocky Ninja Master |>34|2 |)4 |\|!\|\J4
My new minoin is MATA I snached him first YAH!!!
A member of Mr Snaffleburger Death Cult
I have a acid bunny named fluffy the distroyer
I have a Vadka Imp named Jenifer she give me tasty jucies and sell well (yummm Vadka)
I peadged to ish go ish

click for pic (sorry, the pic's a little too big...debs)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 07:32 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!