IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Got My New Snowboard Today, WOOOO!!!!!!!
acidteardrop
post Dec 21 2003, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

lol, im WICKED excited. i went and bought my new snowboard today. its SOO kerazy! im in love. i cant wait to hit the slopes (this thursday!!!!!!). im so excited im going to kick my mom right in the face!!!!!

its an Access 153. the Bindings are Dranke Super Sports, and the boots are Burton Freestyle. it all came to $600, and my dad payed for half of it. F--K YEAH! $300 for brand new boots, bindings, and board? w00t!

i didnt really need the bindings though, but mine were peices of crap, and this is about the only time ill get 50% off a brand new pair, so i went for it.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ocean!
post Dec 21 2003, 10:52 PM
Post #2

Worrying

Member No.: 745

You lucky duck. I have to rent from Sportswise.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 21 2003, 11:06 PM
Post #3

renting got really expensive my first year. after a season of renting boards it comes out to about the same price, if not more. plus, you cant really excel with rentals. i think buying your own is a better investment. try putting yourself in a $600 limit, you can get some nice stuff and you are def. not paying too much.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
FurryMammal
post Dec 21 2003, 11:08 PM
Post #4

Secret Electric Pants Buffer

Member No.: 559

I'm spending about that much on a new computer soon. It makes me sound so unhealthy laugh.gif

Hope you have fun, and remember- you look cooler upright on a snowboard, most definately. Keep it that way.

--------------------
George Bush- the world's worst winner.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 21 2003, 11:17 PM
Post #5

...ill try that. do you think snowboards are more effective if your upright? i wonder...tongue.gif

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
FurryMammal
post Dec 21 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #6

Secret Electric Pants Buffer

Member No.: 559

QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Dec 21 2003, 11:16 PM)
...ill try that. do you think snowboards are more effective if your upright? i wonder...tongue.gif

For a challenge, put your hands in the boots and clip them on, then try and hand-stand your way down the slope. Guaranteed hilarity.

Well that's the idea anyway unsure.gif anyone got a bizarre use for ski's?

--------------------
George Bush- the world's worst winner.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Dec 22 2003, 12:22 AM
Post #7

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 492

i just got my surf board re-surfaced or whatevbr you call it.... its all polished and shiny happy.gif .......... hhmm.. question... snow boards? or surf boards?

i like surf happy.gif so then i can ride in my bakini and not be cold.. unless its winter.... laugh.gif

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 22 2003, 02:23 AM
Post #8

I love your logic in that one krys. erm...yes, you can wear your Bikini in the winter here too, but youll be cold. and guess what! in the summer youll be warm if you wear it! tongue.gif

of course, snowboarding in the summer here would be rather difficult. but challenge me on it and i tell you i will find a way! i dont like ot be wrong! biggrin.gif

and actually, when your on the slopes its really not that cold. Granted youll prolly need a little more than a bikini, but still. light pants, a t shirt and (defnintely) mittens is all you need.

of course id make you wear a helmet too.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Dec 22 2003, 05:23 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 618

I myself never really liked boards, snowboards, surfboards, cardboard, whatever.
Maybe it's because I don't mind the cold but I absolutely HATE snow and/or saltwater.

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Dec 23 2003, 03:39 AM
Post #10

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

I wanna learn how to snow board...everyone around he does it...

but I can't because I have no money...

::looks around feeling very poor::

I own 57 cents right now.. huh.gif dry.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Dec 23 2003, 04:34 AM
Post #11

i have.....money in my bra laugh.gif but i dont feel like counting.. anyways

hey trina!???! can i teach you how to surf when u come out here? do you know how to surf? lol... cuz i want to drag u to the beach!!!!! but i'll have to protect you from all the guys dry.gif .. they will be hitting on your beautiful self wub.gif happy.gif... it might get annoying

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post Dec 23 2003, 02:16 PM
Post #12

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

hey trina!???! can i teach you how to surf when u come out here? do you know how to surf? lol... cuz i want to drag u to the beach!!!!! but i'll have to protect you from all the guys  .. they will be hitting on your beautiful self  ... it might get annoying

AWESOME- seriously, I've always wanted to learn how to surf. That would be awesome if you would teach me -- but the guys hitting on me? LMAO - hun I'm a FAT UGLY COW!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif but I still love ya - even though you're silly

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 23 2003, 10:10 PM
Post #13

dont worry sis. if your there ill be there too, and any guy who wants to hit on my adorable little sister will have to answer to me ph34r.gifph34r.gif

krys, you have money in your bra? umm... i have a few questions...

where did the money come from? and can i help youget it out? tongue.gif

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Dec 23 2003, 10:14 PM
Post #14

i always have money in my bra... cuz most of the pants i wear dont have pockets..... and i alwyas wear flip flops so i cant realy put my money in my shoe... so i put it in my bra... happy.gif its unntoicable and no one can jack me!! lol

and about the getting it out.... well.... *shurgs* whatever shakes your tail feather

--------------------
Forever Forbidden

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 05:04 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!