IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Snowbording!
Flee
post Dec 23 2003, 08:19 AM
Post #1

If I take my mask off, what will happen?

Group: New Members
From: I have a location? When did this happen? Is it a new discovery or something?
Member No.: 587

OMG!! I'M GOING SNOWBORDING!!!! In January I'm going snowbording for the FIRST TIME... EVER! OMG! I'm so excited. I've never ever been snowbording before.... everyone be happy for me.... and I'm glad that you guys will NOT be there...to see me fall on my ass. Cause I fall on my ass even without ice... so on ice and a snowbored I will be even worst. laugh.gif laugh.gif YAY SNOWBOREDING!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'm Wolfie/Shelly's n00b... *huggles Shelly* and shes my mommy!! *huggles mommy*
I'm e-engaged to Hyperion *Huggles*
Will my mask hide what I do?
And if I die before I wake, let my soul, the lord to take...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Dec 23 2003, 08:49 AM
Post #2

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Snowboarding is awesome. It takes a little bit of work to get used to at first, but once you figure it out, it kicks so much ass. You are apt to fall, though, especially if it's your first time. Keep working at it. You'll be okay. Hopefully you won't break your collerbont or bruise your tailbone. Just snowboard within your limits and NEVER give up.

PS- If there's a halfpipe there, carve it and if you can, try to get some backside air. You'll thank yourself later. Just don't try any grab tricks until you're good at the halfpipe and can get some major air (trust me on this dry.gif ).

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Dec 23 2003, 09:24 AM
Post #3

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

i always wanted to go snowboarding, i'm all jealous and pink now!
yeah, i'm supposed to go green, but hey, i'm different tongue.gif
seriously now, hope you have a great and not-too-painful time!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Daedalus
post Dec 23 2003, 07:32 PM
Post #4

Pretend you didn't notice

Member No.: 556

Never tried snowboarding, but I'd like to. I've been skiing a few times in the Alps though. Great fun, at least until you find youself doing the splits while going downhill backwards dry.gif.

Have a good time.

--------------------
I wub snoo

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 23 2003, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

we should go together sometime. when krys and i are together im going to teach her (as soon as she gets over her chairlift fear laugh.gif )

you going in the rockies? if you learn there, then if you ever come here (new england) youll need to learn all over again, because all we have is ice. in the rockies you get that nice powder. dry.gif

and if your coming to new england we should hook up. i could prolly show you some ropes or something (though im still getting better myself).

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Dec 24 2003, 04:48 PM
Post #6

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Bah! I hate you bloody snowboarders! You scrape the snow off. leaving nothing but treacherous ice for the good, honest, hardworking skiers. A curse on you all!

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Dec 24 2003, 04:51 PM
Post #7

damn two planker tongue.gif

we dont scrape of all the snow, you dont know what you are talking about. if anything you should be spazzing at those snow bladers, THEY take the snow off teh mountains! then they go even further by shredding through the ice, creating grooves, and making it harder for us honest hardworking boarders.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Dec 25 2003, 01:31 AM
Post #8

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

KEWL!! I'm planning to start snowboarding myself too.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Flee
post Dec 25 2003, 03:40 AM
Post #9

From: I have a location? When did this happen? Is it a new discovery or something?

ITS GOING TO BE SOO FUN!!! Its a one day thing.....Watch I'm probably gonna take the lessons and go down once then be a wooosssss and sit in the lodge sipping hot cocoa. Heh heh maybe not...I dunno. I have these really cool snow pants that my sister used to wear. There cool...and banananana yellow.

--------------------
I'm Wolfie/Shelly's n00b... *huggles Shelly* and shes my mommy!! *huggles mommy*

+Quote Post
Flee
post Jan 7 2004, 02:16 AM
Post #10

YAY!! I'M GOING THIS WEEKEND!!... gah... my ass is gonna be ssoooo cold.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Jan 7 2004, 02:52 AM
Post #11

i went last weekend, I'm going again this weekend, and the 31st I'm going too. can't go the weekend after this, because i got a saturday for coming into class a minute late dry.gif

and btw, PICS! as soon as i get aroundto uploading them i am posting my snowboard pics.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Flee
post Jan 12 2004, 06:31 PM
Post #12

YAY!! I went yesturday... It was fun... I fell on my ass a lot tho... heh

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jan 13 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #13

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

OOOOOOOOOOH!! I'm thinking of trying too!

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 09:26 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!