Forum Rules 
> Website Announcements, blogs, links, personal webpages etc
MistressAlti
post Sep 1 2003, 12:37 AM
Post #1

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I noticed there's been a lot of announcement threads running about lately, with all the people around here discovering the wonderfulness that is proboards.com.

I also noticed that there's no central location for people to make such announcements anywhere on the forum. This causes a few problems: first, there's a new thread for every individual site, and second, these announcements disappear off the main page very quickly, and as such, are lost without most people getting the opportunity to visit that particular site and appreciate the personal work of that forumite.

To rectify this, here is the new Personal Site Announcement Thread.

Announcements that belong here include (but are not limited to): personal websites, weblogs, clubs/associations/cults, forums, and chat rooms. The usual rules of pre-warning people about graphic or explicit content on your site when you link it from this forum still apply.

This thread is not intended for sites meant to be associated with Matazone or the Matazone Forums as a whole (an example of which being the Unofficial Fansite or the Family Albums). Those sorts of sites usually involve several forum members, and as such, normally will have pinned threads of their own.

If you have a personal site that fits the above description, I would invite you to post a link below, even if you have announced it before in a previous thread, so that there can be a central directory of such sites for the entire forum community. I believe this system will be beneficial to the forum as a whole.

Thanks for your cooperation,

MissyA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
2 Pages V  < 1 2

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 07:55 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!