IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Snowboarding Pics!, yay!
acidteardrop
post Jan 7 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

i finally figured out how to upload using webpost...so now I shall post my snowboarding pictured from last weekend.

a shot of me looking back up the hill. someone shouted my name, or something. see the older man in the upper left? he is in EVERY ONE of the pictures. I managed to crop him out of most of them.

at the bottom of the slope and making my way back to the lift. theres the old guy again tongue.gif

a close up of me. and the old guy. do i have a stalker? ph34r.gif tongue.gif yeah, and those are Drake bindings, by the way. very very nice, those alone cost me $250.

me, on the slope, coming down. leaning into a turn, i like how that one came out.

yes, even the best of us fall. I actually fell a lot that day because of those damned skiers who don't know how to ski, cutting me off without any regards. I try to dodge them, and usually land on my a$$ for it. dry.gif i think that time though, I jst caught an edge randomly *shrugs*

I then got up and kept going. blah.

and a close up of me at the bottom of the slope, coming back to the lifts (again)

my father is a hideous photographer, as none of the other shots were even useable, no matter how much i edited them. and that last one took serious editing, there was a snowflake right in front of the camera, and when the shot was taken it appeared on my nose, making it look worse than it does.

sorry about it being such a big file size >_< i am especially sorry for those of you on dial up. sad.gif

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Jan 7 2004, 03:32 AM
Post #2

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

I'm going to steal your bindings. And your board. I want to start snowboarding again dry.gif Damn knees! Who cares if I'm in crippling pain after snowboarding, its fun as hell! biggrin.gif I had a dream I was snowboarding last night mhm... I also got shot in the same dream, wierd as hell.

*stares at paintball marker* then again if I get an HP system on that I can play during winter too unsure.gif mm nitro tanks... As long as it didn't implode on me *laughs* I would be set!

Where do you live?

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Jan 7 2004, 03:53 AM
Post #3

new england area, massachusetts to be precise

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post
deaq
post Jan 7 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 813

GO ERKI GO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif *dances*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jan 7 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #5

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

OOOOOOOOOoh.. sounds and looks fun! biggrin.gif I'm thinking about trying snowboarding. Is it fun?

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Jan 8 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #6

you bet all of your dollars it is! and you'll need them too! it's pretty damn expensive.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
deaq
post Jan 8 2004, 02:13 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 813

QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Jan 6 2004, 10:20 PM)
my father is a hideous photographer...

i think most fathers tend to lack the ability to take good pics laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Jan 8 2004, 02:16 AM
Post #8

really? do ya mean it? I'll have to look into this one.

wait...so if i understand you correct, i will fall into the "not most fathers" one day? assuming that 1) i end up being a male, 2) I'm still with someone if/when i am ready to have kids/married and 3)I lose all ablility to take goo dphotos i ever had.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Jan 8 2004, 02:20 AM
Post #9

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

QUOTE (deaq @ Jan 7 2004, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (acidteardrop @ Jan 6 2004, 10:20 PM)
my father is a hideous photographer...

i think most fathers tend to lack the ability to take good pics laugh.gif

I take offense to that, my dad used to be a professional photographer.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post Jan 8 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #10

mr.max, I'm afraid you missed the ":lol:" at the end of her post. She wasn't serious.

[edit]also, she said _most_ fathers. not all.

--------------------

(''')(''')

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Jan 10 2004, 02:55 AM
Post #11

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

Apparently my humor is too subtle.

But he was a photographer.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
Dreams On Hiatus
post Jan 12 2004, 03:46 PM
Post #12

<3

Member No.: 806

I've always wanted to try snowboarding.

and my dad has never touched my camera, so I wouldn't know whether or not he can take good pics. I think he still doesn't know how to use it. blink.gif well, after all, he still needs help turning the computer on >_< But hey, I love him anyways.

--------------------
IPB Image Dance, kitteh, dance!
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
sammi
post Jan 12 2004, 03:53 PM
Post #13

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Member No.: 652

I wanna try... blink.gif Duuude... Anyways, I'm probably too chicken to do something like that, so oh well. *sigh* --; I would try, but... Ergh, I'm gonna be a lil' coward for now.... happy.gif; Very cool, though. I shall try something soon, I guess. Or at least I should. My dad isn't that great of a photographer either... *shakes head* I think it's their destiny, most of 'em. laugh.gif

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 06:12 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!