IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wc Mata Meet Confirmation, coming? staying? doing? info? rules.
LoLo
post Jan 19 2004, 12:37 AM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Dates : Arrival Saturday July 10, 2004 - Depart Monday July 12, 2004.

Staying : The Red Roof Inn

Doing

Saturday : Arriving. Please try to arrive between 11 am and 5 pm if at all possible. This way we all get in, get checked in, rest a little and move on to the next thing.

The nights events include, a dinner (restaraunt yet to be decided), and a round or two of mini golf at Scandia.

Sunday : Breakfast and on to touristy stuff in Old Sacramento. If we have time we may even venture into Down Town Sacramento since it is right by Old Sac.

Dinner? Then off to a club for those 18 and older. We will be going to The Rage for their Sunday night "Asylum" aka goth night. Those under 18 who will be joining us at the meet will be doing something seperate, that has yet to be determined by those under 18. I believe there is a curfue in California for those under 18 so I would suggest entertainment and fun in your motel rooms.

Monday : Breakfast? and goodbyes.

What I (LoLo) need from you

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming?

What you would like to be called at the meet?

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas?

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? cool.gif Room with 1 queen sized bed.

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room?

Will you have roommates?

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they?

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.)

Are you over 18?

If not will you be accompanied by an adult?

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club?

Information

The Red Roof Inn has nicely offered up a group discount of 49.99 a night for rooms with 2 queen sized beds. I need to get back to them and let them know how many rooms we need, which is essentially why this thread is being made. I will be calling them no later than March 1st to book the rooms, so if you're coming and want in on this group discount get back to me before then.

The rates for Scandia are listed on their website. The Rage I believe is a 10 dollar cover charge, however I need to contact them to make sure. If you're planning on going cheap, their bottles of water also cost about 1-2 dollars a piece as well as their sodas so be prepared for that. Not even water is free there.

I put up links to each place we are going if you are interested in checking out what we're doing, up in the section that says what we're doing.

Please budget for the motel, club fees, scandia fees, shopping, and eating. I would say plan on meals from about 5-10 depending on where we go.

Rules

If you're under the age of 21 please don't plan on drinking. This meet is for the fun of the individuals coming and not for people being arrested for contributing to the deliquency of a minor.

If you're under the age of 18 you will need parental consent to come to this meet. Preferably you will also be accompanied by a responsible adult. I will not be responsible for you and refuse to baby sit. I as well as the other 18 + people are not your parents and will not be responsible if you do anything that you shouldn't be doing, so please bring supervision.

No fighting.

Sidenote : This thread was created due to amazing amounts of posts in the other thread that caused confusion as to what we are doing. Please keep posts to answering these questions. This is for confirmation purposes only.

This post has been edited by LoLo: Jan 19 2004, 12:40 AM

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jan 19 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? Yes

What you would like to be called at the meet? Laura, LoLo, Lo

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? No I am the Taxi!

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. (a)

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? non-smoking

Will you have roommates? yes

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? no, SPS, Cand and Missy

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) Yes

Are you over 18? Yes

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? N/A

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? If the rental place will only allow me to drive then yes I'll be the DD. dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jan 19 2004, 01:03 AM
Post #3

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

What you would like to be called at the meet? Rachel, Missy, or Hey You! Bitch!

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Yeah. Airport. Sometime around noon on arrival most likely, no idea about return flight.

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? non-smoking

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? Yes, Lo, and No, Cand and SPS

Will you be driving? Nope.

Are you over 18? Yes

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? I'll have a license to drive by then, but cannot I see myself being comfortable driving in a strange city, I'm terrible with directions... if all else fails, I suppose. But we're talking absolute last resort here.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Jan 19 2004, 01:34 AM
Post #4

suggestive cupcake

Member No.: 260

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? No, but somewhere around there. Circumstances around here seem to change a lot, and I apologize for that.

What you would like to be called at the meet? Katii, syuu, syuubi, and if you call me syuukake, I will hurt you. XD

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Probably not, but it's always nice to have someone to latch on to.

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed.) Probably a, it depends on whether my mom comes.

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Smoking.

Will you have roommates? Not sure.

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? n/a

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) No.

Are you over 18? No.

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? Almost certainly.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 19 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #5

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming?Yup...provided nothing else changes around here...which I can't see happening.

What you would like to be called at the meet?Candice, please. A select few can call me Candy...but if you haven't already been doing so on a regular basis, don't attempt to start. tongue.gif

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas?Yup

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. 2 queen sized beds

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Non-smoking

Will you have roommates? You betcha

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? Yup. Lo, SPS, and Missy. Our room > all other rooms. Oh yeah.

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) Nope. Can't drive.

Are you over 18? Yessir

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? No license. Otherwise I would. tongue.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jan 19 2004, 03:33 AM
Post #6

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? no. more along the lines of 85.76%

What you would like to be called at the meet? Sexy. but thats not going to happen, so tara or david will be fine

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? either that or given good directions and a hoverboard so i can look like marty mcfly

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. room with two beds. I can share

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? non, but if i have to share with a smoker i wont mind

Will you have roommates? indeed, as long as they will have me in return.

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? dunno. have you posted here?

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) gah no. dont drive

Are you over 18? yep.

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? n/a

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Jan 19 2004, 07:34 AM
Post #7

Only YOU can answer that question!

Member No.: 384

What you would like to be called at the meet? Crystal (no trout please) tongue.gif

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? No

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? cool.gif Room with 1 queen sized bed.

Proabably just a queen size bed.

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Non

Will you have roommates? Yes

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? No, it'll be my boyfriend.

Will you be driving? Yes

Are you over 18? Yes

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? Yes

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? Deffently since I don't drink.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 19 2004, 01:51 PM
Post #8

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? assuming nothing goes horribly horribly wrong, yes

What you would like to be called at the meet? i'm not fussy, pat work for me

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? umm....maybe, not sure

What kind of room are you wanting? a. Room with 2 queen sized beds? b. Room with 1 queen sized bed. umm....2 beds i guess....but it would be fun to have all 4 in one bed tongue.gif

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? indifferent

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? yup yup and yup (lo cand and missy)

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) can't drive, don't have a car

Are you over 18? yes

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? nope (i am an adult >_>)

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? can't, i'll have to get someone to buy me a strong drink so i can inhale the fumes, or let the fuzz grow out and draw on a few wrinkles...hmm....cunning plan >_>

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Jan 20 2004, 04:16 AM
Post #9

salad dressing for is unsightly

Group: New Members
Member No.: 755

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? Yes, as long as the getting-a-job thing works out soon.

What you would like to be called at the meet? Sarah is good. Unless another Sarah comes. Then we'll need nicknames.

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? No, I'll drive myself there and back and around.

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. (a)

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? non-smoking, but I could take a smoking room if I have to.

Will you have roommates? I am open to sleeping with anyone biggrin.gif

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? None yet...

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) I'll be driving, but my car is only a two-seater. So I can't really drive anyone else.

Are you over 18? Nup. I'll be 4 months shy of it in July

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? Nope, but I'll get a pretty paper from my mom saying that I can go. On the plus side, I can stay in the hotel for free!

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? Alas, I won't be going (that blasted minority thing). I could run taxi services though.

--------------------
I am too busy with all this dust and all these branches weighing on me
Proud member of the RPA--- saving the world,one irrelevancy at a time

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Jan 21 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #10

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? Yes.

What you would like to be called at the meet? Aries.

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Yes, more then likely.

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. 1 Bed for now.

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Smoking preferred. I'm a chimney.

Will you have roommates? Hopefully. Still trying to arrange this.

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) Sadly, no.

Are you over 18? Yes.

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? Probably not. happy.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
vicrawr
post Jan 21 2004, 06:42 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 374

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming?No, more like 50-65% Money is an issue, but if I can get it, I'm coming.

What you would like to be called at the meet? Vic, Victor, Irish

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Probably

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. 1 bed

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Smoking preferably

Will you have roommates? No

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) No, flying or training

Are you over 18? Yes

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? No

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? I'd be willing, I'm not too good with city traffic and I'll most likely stay with the underaged kiddies when you go to the club

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Jan 21 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #12

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming?No, more like 50-65% Money is an issue, but if I can get it, I'm coming. Specifically, I need a job, which I have to get whether I'm coming to the meet or not, and if I get a job, I can come.

What you would like to be called at the meet? Jon, Oni, Master, My Lord

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Yes

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. I'd prefer to room with someone so probably 2

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Non Smoking

Will you have roommates? maybe, I'll have to get to PMing people

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) no

Are you over 18? Yes

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? No

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? I might be comfortable driving by then.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Jan 22 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #13

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming?
unless something out of the ordinary occures yes
What you would like to be called at the meet?
whatever you ar emost comfortable with, "hey you" works nicely
Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas?
thats still debatable, i might drive out there, but if its cheaper to fly i might so that instead
What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed.
umm..well i guess one queen, but who knows we might want to do the slumber party thing too =D
Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room?
no preference, i can go outside or not smoke
Will you have roommates?
yeep
nope
Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.)
again i might be driving, i will know when we get closer to the date
Are you over 18?
yeep
nope
If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club?
i said i would, but i do get lost easily, so it should cause for a adventure

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jan 22 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #14

Kiefer > Jason

i said i would, but i do get lost easily, so it should cause for a adventure

I'm going to spam the thread because I've read a couple of concerns about getting lost. The club is only two turns away from the motel. The street the club is on is at the end of the street the motel is on. Good luck getting lost. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Jan 24 2004, 02:06 AM
Post #15

EDIT: I will be bringing my best friend. Anyone interesting in sharing a room with two 17-year-old chickies, PM me. biggrin.gif

Answering for her.....

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? She's coming with me, she doesn't want me meeting new people without her

What you would like to be called at the meet? Danielle

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? Nah, we'll be either driving the RX-7 or the topless bunny

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? cool.gif Room with 1 queen sized bed. We'll take a 2 bed room. We'll sleep together if anyone else wants to room with us.

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? Okay, now we need non-smoking. She's got bad asthma. Although it will probably be less severe anywhere but here.

Will you have roommates? Each other, and anyone else who wants. We're nice, I swear!

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) My car is a two-seater, her's is a tiny German car, we can't really take many people with us.

Are you over 18? No, her birthday will be later in July.

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? Can Danielle be my adult? She'll be 8 days away from being 18.

If you are old enough and have a license to drive, would you be willing to be a DD when we go to the club? We're underaged. We'll be chilling at the hotel with all the rest of you... although it seems it will just be us and Irish...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 24 2004, 04:58 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (arpeggiodreams @ Jan 24 2004, 02:05 AM)
EDIT: I will be bringing my best friend. Anyone interesting in sharing a room with two 17-year-old chickies, PM me. biggrin.gif

/me grumbles

I've already got roomies....are we talking two SINGLE 17 year olds?

...*ahem* luv ya lo, cand and missy >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Jan 24 2004, 06:22 AM
Post #17

Why don't we all just have one big giant room orgy?? Hehehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 24 2004, 02:50 PM
Post #18

Because there will be people there I don't want to see naked...and others that would be illegal for me to look at naked.... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
werewolf3361
post Jan 24 2004, 05:32 PM
Post #19

Lost in my mind

Member No.: 555

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? yeah unless i totally flunk second semester..... dry.gif

What you would like to be called at the meet? call me Shelly or Wolfie, or w/e you want to call me that i'll respnd to....

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? nope... my mom's driving me....

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. prolly a room with 2 beds.... I'm not totally sure who I'm rooming with... and then maybe a 1 bed room because my mom can have her own room and leave me alone.... lol

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? non-smoking perfered for me.... my mom though if she gets her own room will prolly be smoking...

Will you have roommates? prolly... donno who yet....

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) if i could I would.... but i can't legally drive.....

Are you over 18? nope... I'll still only be 14..... which sucks... but oh well... I don't even turn 15 'til the end of Aug....

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? yeah... my mom's coming....

--------------------
IPB Image
I <3 Girls
"Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!"

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Jan 25 2004, 11:44 PM
Post #20

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

Are you absolutely 110% sure that you're coming? mmm... looks to be that way.

What you would like to be called at the meet? jon. not Jon. jon.

Will you need to be picked up and/or dropped off at your arrival/departure areas? im planning on being dropped off within walking distance of the redbrick... so i dont think it would be needed.

What kind of room are you wanting? a) Room with 2 queen sized beds? Room with 1 queen sized bed. 1 bed

Do you want a smoking or non-smoking room? doesnt matter to me.

Will you have roommates? eeyup.

If so have they already posted in this thread and who are they? have posted, and she goes by phoenix. you might know her.... tongue.gif

Will you be driving? (I can't haul everyone around in the rental van it's not big enough so hopefully someone else will arrive in a car.) not at all happy.gif

Are you over 18? i will be by the time of the meet.

If not will you be accompanied by an adult? doesnt look that way.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jan 26 2004, 08:46 PM
Post #21

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jan 23 2004, 10:57 PM)
/me grumbles

I've already got roomies....are we talking two SINGLE 17 year olds?

...*ahem* luv ya lo, cand and missy >_>

*kicks SPS* you jerk. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Jan 29 2004, 03:21 AM
Post #22

I think I'm good with roomies: my best friend Danielle and Tarantio. If anyone wants to sleep in a bed with David, bring it up with him smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Feb 1 2004, 11:43 PM
Post #23

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

EDIT AND UPDATE

Tarantio, sometimes known as Davey Crokett amongst other things, will not be able to afford two weeks in California, unless he wins the lotto, which he doesnt play. Ever.

So I think a long weekend is the best I can manage, I'm afraid, at most four or five days. Boo Hoo. But the meet is my ultimate goal, and I shall not be diverted from that! I shall see you all there without fail, and if I seem in a rush, it will be because the feds are after my monkey stash. Or something like that.

TO SAVE MORE MONEY, I VOLUNTEERED TO TRAVEL AS BAGGAGE, WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT ANY SHRINK WOULD DESCIBE ME AS. WHICH ISNT FUNNY BECAUSE THEN HIS LIFE EXPECTANCY WOULD RIVAL THAT OF A SUICIDAL MAYFLY. ON FIRE.

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
arpeggiodreams
post Feb 2 2004, 12:12 AM
Post #24

You had me scared there for a minute, studly roommate of mine!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Feb 5 2004, 12:10 AM
Post #25

Kiefer > Jason

I got a call today from the guy at the Red Roof and he says there is another convention so I'm going to give him the information I have now and say add maybe 2-3 extra rooms. Hopefully if you need one we'll have enough. I'll see if we can add more later.

I'll be calling back tomorrow after school which will be around 1:30-2:00 pm PST so if you haven't gotten your info in you have until then to let me know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:07 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!