IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 'lo There, yet another new person. ooooooh.
MayaKitten
post Jan 23 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 887

'lo people.

having lurked around the matazone site for sooooo long, annd dragged people there ... mainly to see the first two Mittens animations, after which I am usually told I am sick, disturbed and a deranged individual ... ahhh such sweet, pretty words, dahling ... I've taken the plunge and jumped into the forum.

Be gentle to me.

I'm used to this type of forum, so am not a newbie to them as such and therefore don't strictly need adopting. But I suppose you can if you want. I'm fully housetrained and don't bite. Often.

Oh yeah, I'm also female, in the UK and was once a Little Goth Girl, but then I got older and am now an aging Goth Idol with terribly distinguished silver roots *mutters*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marsyas
post Jan 23 2004, 12:21 AM
Post #2

Apparently squishy

Member No.: 763

Yay! A mini me! Or maybe a pseudo-mini me???
That's exactly how I was when I first joined, and the first part of your name is even a tad like mine...
You can find my welcome post somewhere in the depths of the intro forum, I'm sure and see for yourself...

Anywho, welcome to the forums! Here's a plate of warm melty cookies for you!
*cookies*

laugh.gif

--------------------
Come away! O human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand...

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful things you will ever hear

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jan 23 2004, 12:25 AM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

Cake time! Welcome! My name's Amelia, the Silver Star Angel of Da Towers, but you can call me Silver. Make yourself comfy and have a cake! *hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
MayaKitten
post Jan 23 2004, 12:26 AM
Post #4

mmm lovely, I hope they have dark chocolate and cinnamon and just a touch of jalapeno, heh.

mm, dunno if I'm a mini-you, cause I tend to be a tad older than the average age of posters on most forums I'm on, but I cover that up with makeup, hairdye and a 'don't you DARE ask' look, hehehehe.

*munches cookie and hugs Marsyas*

Strange name you picked. Try an' keep yer skin on, now ...

EDIT: OOOOOH!! TWO cakes!
*hugs Amelia Sliver Star Angel too*

(ahh OK, if we're doing real names, I'm Liz. Maya Kitten exists, she is 4 months old and trying to suckle the fur collar of my cardigan at the moment)

+Quote Post
Marsyas
post Jan 23 2004, 12:30 AM
Post #5

Apparently squishy

Member No.: 763

Hehehe...that's why you are a pseudo-mini me...or perhaps and inverted mini me...
And thanks for noticing the name and making the skin joke. Most people just think it's a pretty name. I only chose it because I had a music website and I play the flute, and Apollo's name is just so overused...that, and I can be a bit ruthless (with good reason) during chair audition season. I guess there's a bit of Marsyas in all of us...happy.gif

--------------------
Come away! O human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand...

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful things you will ever hear

+Quote Post
MayaKitten
post Jan 23 2004, 12:33 AM
Post #6

*laughs and laughs*

It's rare I go somewhere and there's my sort of cultural reference thrown in right away. I was somewhat obsessed with Greek mythology as a child, read heavily into it and carried a lot of it with me into adult life.

And such a good choice. Who wants to be a mere God when you can be the one who bested him?

*looks round*

mmmmmm ... I like it here.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jan 23 2004, 01:04 AM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

umm...where is that av coming from? you're the 3rd person to have it

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
MayaKitten
post Jan 23 2004, 01:06 AM
Post #8

Damn ... well you just have to wait for original till tomorrow morning when I'm sober ...

The avatar selection screen in profile ... whatever the second gallery is called ... they're standard board ones.

+Quote Post
sammi
post Jan 23 2004, 01:59 AM
Post #9

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Member No.: 652

*giggle* Yesh'm, there are the standard ones in the avatar selection screen, so that could explain it. But, eh, that no matter! If you would like, I'd be happy to make you a custom avatar... happy.gif Anywho, welcome Maya! If you need any help whatsoever, or just want chat, feel free to send any of us a PM. We don't bite... Often... biggrin.gif Oh, and would you care for some candy? *gives you candy* ENJOY~!

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:10 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!