IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tripped Out... Music Video?, I have no clue what this is....
MistressAlti
post Jan 23 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #1

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

All The Ducks Are Swimming In The Water

If there's someone who is more enlightened than me on this forum, tell me what this is from...?

In any case, I'm creepily entertained.

edit: It's a Quicktime file, if that's something that's not handled by your browser, go here and DL the ljducksvid_hi.mov file.

edit again: found the parent directory and the website it came off of, and thus found its purpose.

Lemon Jelly Ducks Video

This was a joint production by Airside and our next door neighbours, Tandem Films. The advantage here is that you can go next door without having to leave your tea mug behind. The story goes like this - a bearded gent is in the park sitting in the rain when a magic raindrop falls from the sky transforming him and his surroundings to a beautiful colourful world. There are more creatures than on "Life of Mammals", but these are better cos they know how to disco dance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jan 23 2004, 08:53 PM
Post #2

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

ummmmm........ I think I liked it... is some wacked out acid trip kind of way....

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
Mingtea
post Jan 23 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #3

Lanky Mofo

Group: New Members
Member No.: 403

I've not seen it due to not having quicktime on work machine.

But I can assume it's the single that was realased in the UK, you've gotta love the trippy stuff wink.gif

--------------------
CODE
</geek>

MultiplayUK - Great LAN parties, attend today :)

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Jan 23 2004, 09:21 PM
Post #4

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ Jan 23 2004, 01:41 PM)
All The Ducks Are Swimming In The Water

If there's someone who is more enlightened than me on this forum, tell me what this is from...?

In any case, I'm creepily entertained.

edit: It's a Quicktime file, if that's something that's not handled by your browser, go here and DL the ljducksvid_hi.mov file.

edit again: found the parent directory and the website it came off of, and thus found its purpose.

Lemon Jelly Ducks Video

This was a joint production by Airside and our next door neighbours, Tandem Films. The advantage here is that you can go next door without having to leave your tea mug behind. The story goes like this - a bearded gent is in the park sitting in the rain when a magic raindrop falls from the sky transforming him and his surroundings to a beautiful colourful world. There are more creatures than on "Life of Mammals", but these are better cos they know how to disco dance.

Airside are quite possible the finest online purveyors of T-shirtage this side of heaven. I have many an Airside T-shirt, and they all rock the place. Me love Airside. Bless'em. Not cheap, but awesomely funktacular.

I strongly recommend their T-shirt club - you give them 90 quid, and they send you 4 one run T-shirts, exclusively designed, and a total suprise, one a month. It's like Christmas every month!

Airside main site

Airside T-shirt shop

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jan 24 2004, 04:01 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Wow. I wanted to turn it off but couldn't and wow. That was wow.

/me goes off to shower singing, "All the ducks are swimming in the water!"

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 24 2004, 07:21 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

I don't know if this is what you mean but the band are called Lemon Jelly and the song was a single here in the uk in the middle of last year. They do quite chill music which they are forever using as back ground music on interior design shows! If it was about the video couldn't see it sorry.

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Feb 3 2004, 04:00 AM
Post #7

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

I'm going to be singing this cracky thingy thingy at work now...oh well....it's an improvement over "C'est La Vie" (curses to you Sailor Moon *AND* Geoff!)

Generally, I liked it. But it reminded me entirely too much of those tripped out Target commercials.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 10:09 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!