Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Need Of A Shoulder, to be confused on
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 26 2004, 10:19 PM
Post #1

dream to make believe

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 863

I don;t know if this is really the right place to post this but I've just been feeling pretty crappy and hormonal or something the past few weeks.
I've never been moody or hormonal or anything before and it's really bugging me!
I feel like just lying in my bed and crying. I want to go home but then I'm glad I'm here cos my parents being around would just make me feel worse.
I guess I just wish everything could be as simple as it was last year. I need to sort my head out but I don't even know where to begin.

I guess I just needed a place to vent where I might get some input into how I might sort it out.

thanks,
Esther

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 26 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #2

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Rant away my dear! sad.gif *Hugs and hands over large bar of chocolate*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jan 26 2004, 10:50 PM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Hey me too! I've been acting like a chicken on crack. Well, discuss your problems and have ice cream. *hands you a pint of ice cream*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
killersquirrel
post Jan 26 2004, 10:57 PM
Post #4

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 106

*hugs snoooey then wriggles shoulder*

if you feel like lying in bed/crying, do it! now! wink.gif holding sh*t in doesn't help and crying can be quite good for you.

once you're done with that, collect some fuzzy blankets/pillows/stuffed animals and curl up in a comfy place(i personally like corners...) and have a read/nap. then eat the chocolate bar Cath bestowed upon you.

you said you needed to sort your head out. notebooks work nicely for that. even if you tend not to write in journals and such, write out a list of all the things that've been bothering you and try to think of ways to fix 'em. or come back here and everyone here'll try to help you. RL friends/family work for that as well.

really hope you feel better soon. it's no fun being miserable sad.gif *more hugs*

--------------------
no lies, just love

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 26 2004, 11:10 PM
Post #5

dream to make believe

thank you people smile.gif

I think a huge part of my problem is that I'm stuck up in Nottingham, away from all my family and friends. Even though when I'm at home my friends aren't exactly close they are alot easier to get to! I've never been good at making friends and that hasn't changed since I got up here. I have been out twice since I came here in September and I hated almost every second.
The only people I know up here are the people on my course and although they are lovely people they are just completely different to me and as much as we can get on we can't get past that stage to actually call ourselves friends.
I just feel totally isolated. I wish I didn't live alone on the other side of the city to the people on my course. I think if I actually lived up there it would be a whole lot easier, at least the effort to be friends would go beyond the time spent in lectures. I've never had much self esteem but it seems to be getting worse, I go through phases of being really happy with myself to hating everything I do.
Living alone is ok, to an extent, I don;t have to worry about grabbing the shower before anyone else or fighting over what to watch on tv (I don;t actually have a tv but thats not terribly relevant) but then my house isn't exactly the nicest place to be stuck alone. No double glazing so I'm always feeling random drafts and creeping myself out. I have a 3 seater sofa bed that the person who lived here before left, it's ok to sit on but it's not exactly comfy. Then their is my window-sil, I spent hours sat on it reading when I first got here but I didn't like all the strange looks I got from people walking past. My computer chair is an end table. My bed isn't exactly comfy and I just don't want to do this any more. I want to go home to our nice comfy sofas and my nice nice snuggly beds where I can surround myself with my toys and not get aggrophobic (if that's the right word) in my own bedroom.

Argh I've written loads. I just really need to cry but everytime I start my tear ducts seem to freeze up.

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
sammi
post Jan 27 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #6

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Member No.: 652

Seriously, right now feels so much more stressful than anything I've ever been through. I've been so obnoxious and whiny all week; moody and brooding and then exploading like a hot air balloon. Too much damn schoolwork and not enough sleeeep... I need a snow day. I haven't had one all year yet. I should have one. Yep. That's decided. e_e;; Anywho, I feel your pain, Snoo, me do.. sad.gif *hugs* Feel better soon, m'keeys?

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jan 27 2004, 09:15 AM
Post #7

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*big huggles*

maybe you could arrange to go out with them, and stay over at one of their places, that way you'll get to spend time with them more and it'll help?? i don't know, i haven't got to uni stage yet, so all my friends are still about 20 mins max from me *more hugs*

i know...have some pie *gives snoo magic happy pie*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Jan 27 2004, 11:38 AM
Post #8

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

Aww, Snoo, that's just horrible!! I know just how you feel, I moved to this area of Scotland about 3 years ago, it's sooo different from when I lived further up north - and I don't like it!! I've tried various things to makes friends but don't seem to click with anyone, and it's not for want of trying or being shy - cos I'm not!! I used to go out quite a lot with a woman from my work but she stabbed me in the back so I keep my distance from her now. Feeling isolated like that is crap and I often find myself terribly home sick and tearful, I think that's just normal - hey, that's one of the few times I can say that about me!! Try to keep you chin up, you'll be able to go home for visits and stuff, and I'm sure it won't be long before you make friends and settle in - I find the weather being so grey and bleak doesn't help either! We're all here to talk to though, and give you a huggle!!

*gives Snoo a cuddley, emerald green dragon to hug and to brighten up her place with* smile.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
porcelainwarrior
post Jan 27 2004, 02:18 PM
Post #9

not forgotten

Member No.: 323

QUOTE (franken-sarah @ Jan 27 2004, 11:37 AM)
Aww, Snoo, that's just horrible!! I know just how you feel, I moved to this area of Scotland about 3 years ago, it's sooo different from when I lived further up north - and I don't like it!! I've tried various things to makes friends but don't seem to click with anyone, and it's not for want of trying or being shy - cos I'm not!! I used to go out quite a lot with a woman from my work but she stabbed me in the back so I keep my distance from her now. Feeling isolated like that is crap and I often find myself terribly home sick and tearful, I think that's just normal - hey, that's one of the few times I can say that about me!! Try to keep you chin up, you'll be able to go home for visits and stuff, and I'm sure it won't be long before you make friends and settle in - I find the weather being so grey and bleak doesn't help either! We're all here to talk to though, and give you a huggle!!

*gives Snoo a cuddley, emerald green dragon to hug and to brighten up her place with* smile.gif

awww you sound so lonely! dont talk like that or ill come kidnap you...just as soon as i learn to drive and work out which way falkirk is...

*hugs snoo* lonliness sucks, i advise you get some empty cardboard boxes to play in post hasty!

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Jan 27 2004, 03:29 PM
Post #10

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

Argh I've written loads. I just really need to cry but everytime I start my tear ducts seem to freeze up.

I know how you feel.. I can never cry.. stupid eyes mad.gif

Anyway.. seems to me like you need to get a big cuddly teddy bear!

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Jan 27 2004, 03:30 PM
Post #11

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

yep, cardboard boxes rock me little socks laugh.gif
tell you what snoo, next time i come up to nottingham for a gig ill invite you along. not that you've ever met me, but hey, who cares?? you sound nice smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 06:10 PM
Post #12

dream to make believe

wow cardboard boxes...I always used to sit at my Grans and be insanely jealous of my little cousins cos they always got big boxes to play with and I got nothing *pout*

I'm feeling a little better today, my friend who goes to Cov uni has gone home for the day today and they said hi to Evesham from me...hehe little things etc
Also I spent the afternoon cooking and cleaning...I made cheese on toast for lunch then I washed up all my dishes and everything then I washed my socks (I have to do it by hand cos I don;t have a washing machene) then I started sugar soaping my walls and that made me feel better cos I know that one day my house will feel more like a home smile.gif

thank you for all the hugs and encouragement and the dragon! I love dragons... you all rock!

*hugs back to everyone*

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 27 2004, 07:20 PM
Post #13

I've been brainwashed

You should have said you were in Nottingham sooner I've got friends there who luv taking new people under there wing and nice and mad! biggrin.gif They would probably be more than happy to take you out with them. I'm over there a every so offen as well. If your interested I'll point you in the right direction to find them just PM me. Trust me they're adorable and are well trained in corrupting people. Not that I had anything to do with that Honest! rolleyes.gif Do you know where Void is? (seriously cool shop!) cool.gif

*more hugs and a chocolate dragon this time*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 07:25 PM
Post #14

dream to make believe

awwwh wow that would be cool smile.gif

umm no I dunno where Void is...well I might do, where abouts is it? Kinda up the topish bit when you go past the pit and pendulum? I don;t really know it very well...never really been in the mood to explore properly, always get lost smile.gif

ooooh chocolatey AND dragony goodness...yummy smile.gif

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 27 2004, 07:29 PM
Post #15

I've been brainwashed

It's up past the Pit. Very cool goth clothes shop and you have Ice Nine on the diagonaly opposite corner! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #16

dream to make believe

yeah I know where it is now smile.gif I looked on three map sites and got my bearings completely wrong but I think I have it sussed now smile.gif

might have to go have a looksie there smile.gif

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 27 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #17

I've been brainwashed

I'll contact my friend and get back to you. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 07:36 PM
Post #18

dream to make believe

cool beans smile.gif thanks tongue.gif

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Jan 27 2004, 07:37 PM
Post #19

A monster of someone elses creation...

Member No.: 873

YAY!! The power of Matazones Other Side wins over evil again - and everyone's happy!!

*hugs everyone!* biggrin.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 27 2004, 07:49 PM
Post #20

I've been brainwashed

Might take a couple of days to contact her cause she a pain in the butt and has a brick for a mob. and CSI is on to night and she'll have my guts if I disturb that! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 08:13 PM
Post #21

dream to make believe

tehehe thats alrighty smile.gif

I think my parents are coming up to visit me this weekend and then I'm going down to London on the 7th to meet up with some frineds and see Ag so all is looking spiffy again smile.gif

*orders a round of hugs for everyone*

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 27 2004, 09:55 PM
Post #22

I've been brainwashed

I just spoke to the small bitey one rather than the CSI nut and said it's fine so if you send me your e-mail address I'll pass it on to her. wink.gif

*hugs for spiffyness*

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 27 2004, 09:58 PM
Post #23

dream to make believe

small and bitey huh.gif do I really want this person to have my e-mail??? *gasp*

hehe it's doobeedoobeedoo@hotmail.com unsure.gif

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 28 2004, 06:16 PM
Post #24

I've been brainwashed

She's adorable in a small bitey manner! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 28 2004, 07:00 PM
Post #25

dream to make believe

well thats alrighty then smile.gif

I'm in a very bitey mood tonight tongue.gif

--------------------
Last.fm

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 06:11 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!