IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Need Of A Chainsaw, must...kill..teacher...
porcelainwarrior
post Jan 27 2004, 04:01 PM
Post #1

not forgotten

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 323

So, I'm sitting quite happily in front of my computer, waiting for my mum to take me to my boyfriend's on her way to work when lo! the phone rings! Mother answers aforementioned ringing phone and lo! it is my school's deputy rector! So he asks to speak to me and informs me that I had a NAB test today (these are tests we have to pass to complete the course) in psychology. I already missed one in this class due to being off ill and the school are getting all pissy cause my attendance has been crap (which has honestly been due to illness throughout the winter).

Apparently I was absent when they told us about the test and I shouldn't have been in school today anyway cause I'm off on study leave but I should have psychically divined that fact of the test.

Grr...ok, I'm done ranting, but I still have to go into school and take the test in the library at some point this week...

Anyone else hate or have hated their teachers, let us bitch randomly as one...

--------------------
Little solace comes to those who grieve
When thoughts keep drifting
As walls keep shifting
And this great blue world of ours
Seems a
house of leaves
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashley
post Jan 27 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 101

Gah, we're doing exams right now, right. So my science teacher gives us this exam, and we don't know the answers to half the questions. It turns out that she just didn't want to make up her own test, so she just used a different teachers.

Damn those bastardly teachers - I wish rabid monkeys would eat them all!
(assuming the monkeys don't choke. That'd be sad.)

--------------------
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all..."

+Quote Post
sammi
post Jan 27 2004, 04:34 PM
Post #3

As cliched as it sounds, the world is coming to an end. *nods*

Member No.: 652

Mhhhhmmm... Teachers... Bleh.. Anywho, I feel exactly the same way at times. Every school is going to have its obnoxious teachers etc., so I can't say I blame you. Some of my teachers this year aren't actually my favorites. One literally grabbed a paper right out of my hand, when I had like, one answer to finish and another seemed to think I was reading in class when it was reallly just the textbook and argh... Not to say all teachers are "bad" or "evil" because they aren't, but they do get on my nerves occasionally... dry.gif *scowl*

--------------------
Krys owns my n00by arse! Twinkie-eating chinchilla. Fear meh! >D Official possessed blueberry of the Evil Empire.Official tree-hugger hugger of the Hug Cult. <3

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Jan 28 2004, 12:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 618

Ive had a handfull of great teachers, but my recent math teacher is just plain stupid. Just check my sig, it's about him.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jan 28 2004, 12:23 AM
Post #5

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Hmm.. seems all schools are having exams this time of year. And I know teachers can be absolute pains in the chachonga, but don't kill them.

Psych them out instead. laugh.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Ashley
post Jan 28 2004, 12:29 AM
Post #6

Super advanced member

Member No.: 101

QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Jan 27 2004, 06:22 PM)
Psych them out instead.  laugh.gif

... in grade seven, everyone hated one of the teachers, and she pissed me off a lot because she'd tell us one thing, and it'd be wrong, and we'd tell her, and she wouldn't do anything. So we wrote this comment sheet thing about what we thought of her, just to vent our feelings - and she found it. She changed schools the next year.

I feel kind of bad, but it hysterical. tongue.gif

--------------------
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all..."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 05:59 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!