Reply to this topicStart new topic
> People You Miss Getting To Talk To
LoLo
post Feb 17 2004, 08:16 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I've been sort of here sort of not for awhile now and there are just some people who I really miss getting to talk to as of late, so I thought I would start up a topic to say to those people, hey I miss talking to you!

So here goes, in no particular order.

I miss my crazy talks with Inky and getting to play marbles off somewhere in IRC.

I miss talking to Leo and getting advice, even though I feel like I over burdened him with my junk when he was here.

I really miss talking to my great friend Crissi who has taken a leave of absense from the forums and I don't know if she's even going to return.

I miss talking to Candice, who I haven't seen online in a couple of weeks.

I miss my talks with Syuu and giving her musical advice on my weird dark sort of sadistic tastes.

I miss Missy and our bitching sessions.

I miss getting to talk to Pab even though we are talking at this very moment.

I miss talking to SPS even though we still talk pretty much more than I talk with anyone else on here anymore.

I miss talking with Phoenix about our potato sack and other various random ramblings.

I miss talking to Cheese on here and on the phone. We don't seem to bump into eachother much.

I miss Commie and him giving me words of wisdom that I want to send him a cookie for each time he does, but only have once.

I miss Polo giving me crap over any and everything.

I miss Saucy Tara, even though we never talked more than our flirty posts back and forth on the forums. Maybe I should add her to a messenger some time. lol.

I miss Irish even though he tries to hug me.

I miss Oni and his protecting me. I think it's time for another raise. lol.

I miss Super K and her quirkiness.

I miss Prince Aries and our fun talks on VC and cam.

I miss Tigersong and his grabbing the butt of his now retired girly poster!

I miss Jonman and his inciteful and funny advice.

I miss practically everyone on here and I think this post is getting way too long and mushy so I'll stop now and add more later. lol

Now add yours if you wish to.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post Feb 17 2004, 09:21 PM
Post #2

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 408

lolo! i miss yelling your name out of nowhere and starting a conversation! LOLO!!!! i feel a bit better now.... *huggle*

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Feb 17 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #3

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I miss talking to everyone in IRC all at once. Yeah. Everyone from there, that's who I miss. Just the random funny things that would happen in there. Like the manatee. That still makes me laugh. biggrin.gif

Sorry I haven't been around much Lo. But I think I'm starting to get back into it a little.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Feb 18 2004, 12:01 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 618

I miss talking to my n00b, Teapot. Maybe I should find the key to the cellar I "accedently" locked him in.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Feb 18 2004, 12:07 AM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (candice @ Feb 17 2004, 01:48 PM)
I miss talking to everyone in IRC all at once. Yeah. Everyone from there, that's who I miss. Just the random funny things that would happen in there. Like the manatee. That still makes me laugh. biggrin.gif

Sorry I haven't been around much Lo. But I think I'm starting to get back into it a little.

Not like I've been here much either. tongue.gif Real life + a bit of net burnout on my part. lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Feb 18 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #6

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

When I'm doing other stuff I don't like I miss talking to:

Fluffy cuz he's a sweetie
Righteous because he's smart and cool
Acidteardrop cuz she's funny
Alaric cuz he's fun to be around
Spiffy cuz she's super-fun
franken-sarah cuz she's kewl
Evil Spoon cuz he's poetic and funny at the same time
snoo cuz's she's funny
Dreams on Hiatus cuz she reminds me of myself

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post Feb 18 2004, 05:20 AM
Post #7

I post more than I speak

Member No.: 116

aww.... im remembered and missed.... crazy lady, you can call me any time between the hours of 3:30 and whenever you go to bed. but anytime soon, as my mom is having a bit of trouble with the phone company because they are saying that she hasnt paid her bill in 6 months, which, i know is false because i gave her the money to pay the phone bill 2 out of those 6 months, and, if she didnt pay the bills with my money, there will be hell to pay, in which, you still cant call because i will have gotten kicked out for doing something stupid. laugh.gif

seriously, try sometime late this week or next week. remember, 3:30 and whenever you go to bed. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
leopold
post Feb 18 2004, 12:23 PM
Post #8

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (LoLo @ Feb 17 2004, 08:15 PM)
I miss talking to Leo and getting advice, even though I feel like I over burdened him with my junk when he was here.

Oh, behave you! You were never a burden, and I'm sure I got you back many times with my own head mess!!

I miss talking with you, too. Pity I'm so bogged down with everything else that I never get chance to catch up these days. I should be less crap and email you or something...

I miss talking with Saucy Tara, the first person here I had any communication with outside of the forum. I should get my arse in gear and email her as well...

I miss chats with Crissi. We had our ups and downs but I always loved to hear from her. I wonder what she's up to these days??

I also miss chats with many people; Syuu, Jaq, Missy, Inky (yes, even him!!), Cand, and all those others who wandered in from time to time. And D-man, of course...

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Feb 19 2004, 01:05 AM
Post #9

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Every time I'm away, I miss IRC, and everyone who has ever passed through. Even Courvoisier - lordy, we had some fun at his arrogant, pompous expense...

I've had some wonderful times in chat, and I doubt I'll ever have times like them again. But at least I had them. Good memories I can always cherish.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Feb 19 2004, 03:17 AM
Post #10

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

I'm going to try this again, because it sure as heck didn't work last time dry.gif

InKy - Best. Sig. Ever. happy.gif

I miss talking to Commie for always lending an ear, some quick wit, and some banter about some random band. Always good wholesome fun. Freezepop 4ever!

I miss talking to Lolo for the conversations that never failed to perk up a day. And the neverending amount of amusing and random items strewn about her computer desk. That thing is like Collectible City ph34r.gif

I miss talking to Missy because Missy is my goddess. She is amazing to talk to and a conversation with her is always certain to be worthwhile.

I miss talking to Syuu. I don't need to explain my reasons. Anyone who has talked to her will understand.

I miss Cheese....but I don't know why. He's always so mean to me in IM. Foolish mortal......tongue.gif

I miss talking to Polos because this man is comedy. Evil and sadistic, but fun nonetheless.

Most everyone else I talk to on at least a semi regular basis, so I guess I'm good there....If I forgot anyone, chalk it up to my forgetfulness, tiredness, and stress.

Tigersong, however... rolleyes.gif that revolting poster should be thrown in the garbage. Don't ask questions, just obey your e-hubby tongue.gif

Most importantly, I just miss the VC/IRC conversations. Talk about a great group of people. I miss those days and darn tootin we need more of them! It's such an amazing group of people that I look on those hard times I was and am having, and I always remember the care and friendship of this group. We're there for each other through whatever it is. It's my second family. It really is. I miss you all. Greatly.

And lastly, and most importantly, I want to say I still miss talking to Dayan. ALWAYS a good conversation there. It was NEVER boring or anything negative. Everything was wonderful. I'm still missing the SLSK file raping.

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
phoenix
post Feb 19 2004, 03:52 AM
Post #11

si hoc legere scis ninium eruditionis habes

Member No.: 252

i miss the irc chats the tag games, and the randomness that went on in there, its where i got close with most of you...

and i miss our potato sack too!!!!!! we'll have to get it lined in cand's comforter for extra sexiness wink.gif

--------------------
You are a wealthy crook and want to take over the world, you:

[A] Steal the secret plans to the U.S. Strategic Defense Initiative and hold the world ransom for $1,000,000,000.
[B] Own Microsoft
[C] Plant subliminal messages in the news Tom Brokaw reads every night: "(((send $1 to PO Box 426, Missoula, MT 59806)))"
[D] Capture the only man in the universe who can stop you, tell him your plans, then place him in an easily escapable situation with an air duct linking him to every country in the Northern Hemisphere and leave him alone.

+Quote Post
elf
post Feb 19 2004, 04:39 AM
Post #12

disappear with the wandering wind

Member No.: 294

I miss talking to Syuu-chan, niichan, Dave-kun, neesan [Candice], neechan [Lindy/Mellie], Alex-kun, and...

whoa, i haven't been here in so long i really haven't talked to anyone in a while =(

--------------------

You were right if you thought I was dead all this time.
BUT NOW I'M ALIIIIIIIIIVE! 8]

user posted image This is Alex my naughty little husband, he likes my oddness. =D

e-daughter=emiliza*e-brother=cheese is funny*e-sister=candice*e-older-sister=lindylouwho[/b*e-sister=[b]happybunny*e-sister=hinsley*e-cousin=craziness
founder of the anti-mtv movement*SNAPELURVE*grand designer of -ISH*super associate 1 of rwl inc.*we love geeks club*e-police*mr.sb death cult*legion of monkeys that fly sideways*we lurve mata
iway ovelay igpay atinlay
forum whore*anime/manga whore*anti-whore whore
noobs=n/a*graduated n00bs=gothic angel, emiliza, chester, angel_death, docbrown1985*step-noob=starfish*graduated n00b of=craziness

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Feb 19 2004, 10:46 AM
Post #13

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

I miss talking to InKy although he seems to be making a come back recently! YAY! biggrin.gif

I also miss talking or rather flirting with WeeJ on the PM's! Damned no-internet-at-work-for-WeeJ rule! dry.gif

I also miss major activity on this board. It's been too quiet recently sad.gif Perhaps coz I'm only on-line during daytime GMT?

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Feb 19 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #14

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 19 2004, 02:45 AM)
I also miss major activity on this board. It's been too quiet recently sad.gif Perhaps coz I'm only on-line during daytime GMT?

I think it's because people are back in school.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Feb 19 2004, 01:03 PM
Post #15

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

I miss the old days of IRC when I lurked and people didn't think I was paying attention, but i really was watching (too shy to say anything....voyueristic really....but funny, i miss talking to saucy tara, phoenix (when she's not around) aaand....i never really talked to many other people....poor loner p@ sad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Feb 19 2004, 01:04 PM
Post #16

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

I miss talkin to my beloved Rattgirl. Where are u Ratt? *sobs* and also Franken-Sarah - u kinda dissappeared too.

Well thats about everyone I know personally from here. *feels like a loner* someone IM me, pleeeaase. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
leopold
post Feb 19 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #17

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 19 2004, 01:02 PM)
I miss the old days of IRC when I lurked and people didn't think I was paying attention, but i really was watching (too shy to say anything....voyueristic really....but funny

I'd have missed talking to you as well, if you'd have bothered to say anything!! wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Feb 19 2004, 07:51 PM
Post #18

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

QUOTE (Pixiegoth @ Feb 19 2004, 10:45 AM)
I also miss talking or rather flirting with WeeJ on the PM's! Damned no-internet-at-work-for-WeeJ rule! dry.gif

It does seriously suck sad.gif

There's lots of people I miss talking too, but if people are real friends, they strive to keep in touch no matter what, and my friends have, so I'm happy wub.gif

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Feb 19 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #19

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (leopold @ Feb 19 2004, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Feb 19 2004, 01:02 PM)
I miss the old days of IRC when I lurked and people didn't think I was paying attention, but i really was watching (too shy to say anything....voyueristic really....but funny

I'd have missed talking to you as well, if you'd have bothered to say anything!! wink.gif laugh.gif

oh nonsense, you were always busy

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Feb 19 2004, 09:40 PM
Post #20

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

I miss IRC! Dammit, we need to start getting back in there. In fact, I'm going there now.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post Feb 19 2004, 09:46 PM
Post #21

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

So you say boyo, but it looks pretty empty from here.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Feb 19 2004, 09:50 PM
Post #22

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Feb 19 2004, 09:39 PM)
I miss IRC! Dammit, we need to start getting back in there. In fact, I'm going there now.

Or I would, if I could get mIRC on this computer.

/me stabs computer

Bah, the principle still applies, get in there.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
antagony
post Feb 19 2004, 11:38 PM
Post #23

Has too much time on their hands

Member No.: 560

I don't really know any of you as well as I'd like to... I'm not all that good with people and all that, even online. I've never even been on IRC. How do you get to the IRC chat thing anyway? I think I have mIRC on my computer, but I've never figured out how to use it.

Yes, I'm an idiot. Don't hold it against me.

--------------------
THE SKY'S GONE OUT!

Urban Freakshow now has a forum // Do you blog here often?

+Quote Post
VVes
post Feb 20 2004, 01:48 AM
Post #24

iHuman

Member No.: 483

I miss posting long meaningless conversation threads with everyone, but especially with Magic, Spiffy, Aries, ATD, Lolo, Crissi, Ed, Kidvish, Weary and countless other who left or wer banished for a reason or another.

Meh, nobody remembers me... :: mock sobbing :: sad.gif

"Real life" really does aspirate testicles... sigh...

Well, back to my random type-by-posting on late nights because of work and night school. ph34r.gif

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
Weary Traveler
post Feb 20 2004, 02:45 AM
Post #25

sing a song of sorrow..

Member No.: 537

I miss talking to Wes, damn you you bastard for never being online! argh!

I miss talking Liz... hopefully she get internet access soon (speaking of liz has anyone heard from her in the past few days? if you have PM or IM me or something..)

ummm.. yeah.. most other people that I talk to I still talk to on a regular basis.. where is the IRC channel anyway?

--------------------
<center>user posted image
Aria is my adopted noob ^^</center>

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:26 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!