Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Thread For "being Away For A While"
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 28 2004, 08:18 PM
Post #76

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

Well...I know its a little premature, and I know I will be on tomorrow but I want attention tongue.gif so as of Wednesday I'll be in America (San Jose for the most part) for about 2 and a half weeks, which means I'll be having a fantastic time with a certain American (hopefully) but I won't be able to bother the forums for a little bit

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Jun 30 2004, 01:56 AM
Post #77

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

well, its the last night of Tara for many, since my compy is moving away with the rest of the family. Im on IRC til about six, for all u lot specially, and I'll be on Yahoo voice chat too. Make the most of me before I have to leave for too long! I'll miss u all horribly!

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post Jun 30 2004, 05:19 AM
Post #78

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

I'll be taking a leave for a while. I am not sure whether it be permanent or not. If you want the reason why msg me on any messenger you have and I'll let ya know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Jun 30 2004, 12:44 PM
Post #79

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

This will be my last day on the forums for about a month seeing as I will be doing a community service project in Belize. I don't intend on using a computer there, so I'll speak to you in a month or so.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
Aria
post Jul 1 2004, 03:53 AM
Post #80

Confused. Very Very Confused.

Member No.: 941

I'm going to be away for about 2 months, due to work. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to pop in once or twice. Hope everyone has a good summer. smile.gif

--------------------
In your misery
You're not alone
So come share your tears with me
And witness it all go wrong

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Jul 1 2004, 01:24 PM
Post #81

YAY!!! Garfield my cute little honey bun!!

Member No.: 341

As of tomorrow... was meant to be today but hey, circumstances considered its tomorrow i won't be on matazone till the end of september. This is because i'm moving out of halls at uni and moving into my new house which at present doesn't have the internet and will probably continue to not have the internet through out the next academic year - costs etc... - so i'll only be able to use the internet during term times.
So yea... Hope everyone has a good summer and hopefully everyone will remember me when i come back in september wink.gif

I'm sure WeeJ, Pixiegoth, Cath and Franken-Sarah will keep me in date with the goings on. Can someone keep in touch with me about the Meet tho and about what is sorted etc... really want to go!! laugh.gif

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post Jul 7 2004, 12:39 AM
Post #82

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

My computer's ethernet card was fried in a severe thunderstorm last night, so it's in for repairs. The same thunderstorm also fried our DSL modem and our router, as well as various household items such as the VCR, DVD player, landline telephone, and microwave. So. As I have been magically transported back to the dark ages, and my family doesn't have the money to replace everything all at once, I won't be around hardly at all for quite some time. Sorry all.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 7 2004, 12:41 AM
Post #83

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

sad.gif That's awful, Missy. We had a severe thunderstorm last night too - thankfully it didn't fry anything, but it was booming and pouring pretty loudly...we both live in the Midwest so it could be the same one, heh.

People keep leaving and no one's coming back sad.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Jul 7 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #84

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

the only computer I have with me (my evil friend the laptop is in the northlands, far away, and out of my reach) died yesterday after a long fight against cancer (ie, a virus one of my sister's ass wanking friends got onto out computer). the blue screen of DOOM has replaced all other functions. anyway, until I can abuse the computer back to life (kick and fix!) or get it repaired, there's only the free internet access of the local library, conveniently located across two major highways and a couple large bridges. Mr Bike will not venture across them (I do have SOME sense of self-preservation and proportion), so I am stuck. anyway, I'm off for a bit, minus maybe spotty visits (hitchhiking, yay!). cheers and cheese.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Jul 19 2004, 10:41 PM
Post #85

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I'm a day early, but I'll post while I remember. On Wednesday I'm leaving for Florida (Disney World! YAY!), for a week and a half, then I'm off to Baltimore for Otakon!!!!! I will post about the vacation, and fill yall in on any juicy tidbits I might come across. Maybe I'll run into a computer along the way, with internet service (that I can actually afford), and fill yall in from there. Much luvs!

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Jul 20 2004, 09:55 PM
Post #86

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

Okay, kind of forgot to tell you guys. You may have noticed the recent lack of Commie-brand awesomeness around here. That's because I'm in Canada, where my Internet access is patchy. I'll be here until August 13th, and instances of my presence will be highly infrequent.

Have fun without me, insofar as it's possible.

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Jul 23 2004, 08:13 PM
Post #87

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

/me goes on the Commie Patch

Must.....feed....addiction....*quiver quiver*

Anyway, here's my turn to throw my name into the "being away for a while" pile. I'm moving tomorrow. Yes, again. But anyone who knows me knows of the absolute horrors I've been through in the past year with moving. Makes for Inconsistent Forum Aries and that makes me Sad Panda.

Moving forward, I am trying to get internet hooked up at the new shack ASAP, because I'm just starting to come back here, and boy do I miss it here. And everyone here. Plus..there's also Final Fantasy XI to consider. My Taru grows increasingly lonely.

So here's hoping I return soon. Cheers, mates. Miss me!

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Jul 27 2004, 04:02 AM
Post #88

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

I was in Canada for four days.... And drove from Toronto (sp?) to D.C. in a day.... torture torture torture. I just.... bleh. I cant take it. I'm tired and I hate vacationing, its such torture to my poor brain. My entire thought process turnes to boxed, processed, fake egg beater crap, and by the end it has made its way to the frying pan with fake butter to be fried to death.

.... I feel so metaphoric....

I feel like I need sleep.
G'night all

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Jul 27 2004, 06:13 PM
Post #89

: P>

Member No.: 991

I got a job in Edinburgh (so about 300 miles from where I am right now) and I'm moving up there in a few days. If anyone misses the random wall based duct-taping episodes then worry not, I will get an internet connection installed eventually. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to install broadband, if I'm not online for more than a few weeks then beware - I may have been driven insane by the lack of teh interweb.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jul 27 2004, 07:29 PM
Post #90

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

off again, only to the peak district this time, doing some sort of work on a stall for a friend of my dad's, she's cool (likes mata's animations), it's some sort of biker bash, not sure what its called but that usually involves scantily cald ladies gyrating in one way or another....or more biggrin.gif

anywho, see you f@ckers on sunday/monday biggrin.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Jul 29 2004, 12:47 PM
Post #91

Returned again, home once more, only to be gone in a week again for Europe for 12 days! I intend to make the most of my stay and catch up on all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jul 29 2004, 11:45 PM
Post #92

Welcome back Max biggrin.gif I suspect that means you'll have to spend 24/7 on here biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Aug 2 2004, 03:46 PM
Post #93

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I'm baaaaaaaack!! Nothing that interesting happened. I got a guy's autograph that I barely even knew... which was kind of funny. But Otakon was really fun, and I want to go back next year. I hope I didn't miss anything here while I was gone.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post Aug 3 2004, 05:19 AM
Post #94

My cute little Aislinn!

Member No.: 1,123

Okay.. I've been away for a while.. and I'm gonna be gone a little bit longer.. I'm living with my cousin now, and she doesn't have a working computer, so when school starts I'll be on a bit more.. so .. yeah.. I'm gonna be away for a while, but I'll come on whenever I can.. I miss you all. sad.gif I'll be asking my dad for a computer for x-mas.

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Aug 4 2004, 10:19 PM
Post #95

I'll be leaving again for ten days or so, will be in Switzerland (mmmm, the Swiss, the other white race) and France.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Aug 4 2004, 10:26 PM
Post #96

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

I'll be leaving for Vietnam shortly (read: Friday morning). I don't think Vietnam is so backwards as to be completely lacking Internet services, so I should be able to pop in from time to time. Most likely I'll only be on once a week or less, or whenever I'm in big cities like Hanoi and Saigon/Ho Chi Minh.

Updates on my progress will probably appear in my LJ, for anyone interested. If any Americans are particularly sensitive to, say, hearing about the amazing successes of those bastard Commies, then do say and I'll omit them from any reports. tongue.gif

Until later (when there'll be gratuitous references to 'Nam and killin' and gooks), I bid you farewell!

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Aug 4 2004, 10:30 PM
Post #97

No fair mad.gif Stop going to so many exciting places.

Oh, no, I *want* to hear about the Commies! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post Aug 4 2004, 10:46 PM
Post #98

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Aug 4 2004, 10:30 PM)
No fair mad.gif Stop going to so many exciting places.

Oh, no, I *want* to hear about the Commies! tongue.gif

It makes me feel guilty, going to all these exotic, exciting, life-enriching locations.

No, really. I'm dead inside from all that guilt. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Aug 8 2004, 08:04 PM
Post #99

: P>

Member No.: 991

I'm semi-back now - got a dialup account but it probably costs lots so I'm not online that much. Theres a web cafe nearby though and I'm getting broadband sorted as soon as I can.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Spacehappy
post Aug 9 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #100

Matazone acolyte

Member No.: 183

As of Saturday im away a whole week, in smelly Kent. Any changes or additions to hotel booking ect will not be made until i return.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:25 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!