Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Worst Nightmares Ever
Tigersong
post Feb 27 2004, 09:54 PM
Post #1

Rabid Saskatchewanian

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 752

Okay, I think its sufficiently late enough in the afternoon to post this...

I've never had dreams like this before. They were so real, it was terrifying. I could barely sleep after having them.

Warning... this dream was pretty violently graphic...

So I was in the lab at school, working on my dentures for prosthodontics, and in comes Dr. Clark and she starts screaming at me for being so behind. If that isn't bad enough, suddenly she goes insane and pulls this twelve inch blade out and starts chasing me around the dental clinic, and I'm all alone and it's all dark ont he clinic floor. And suddenly she's not Dr. Clark anymore, but some other woman, and she picks up the needles from the dispensary and starts throwing them at me and they pierce my skin and I fall onto the floor and I'm bleeding all over. And suddenly the floor opens up and I'm falling into this giant black pit and I'm screaming in pain and then these slimy tentacles come out from the wall and grab me, and start suffocating me, but I manage to kick my way out of its grasp. And then suddenly I'm not falling anymore, I'm in my bed at my parents house and everything is really really quiet. So I go out of my bedroom, but then I notice that the floor isn't carpeted anymore, but it's covered in human skins that have been stretched out and nailed to the floor. And suddenly my mom comes out of her room, and she looks normal, except I notice that's she's been crying. And then whne I look closer, I realize she's been crying blood and she's been trying to claw her eyes out. I ask her what's wrong and she says that dad's dead, that he just suddenly died of a massive heart attack. Then I'm all upset and she hugs me and tries to comfort me, but then I notice that she's gone all icy cold and I look up and she's died too, and there's more blood running out of her ear. I freak out, because suddenly there's all sorts of maggots and insects coming out of her and they're all over me. I run away, and her body falls down and as it hits the floor it kind of... explodes into these insects, and they're all over me and chasing me and I can't get them off... And then I'm not sure what happened, but I was in a supermarket, and suddenly I was holding a gun and started shooting everyone in the supermarket, and everyone's screaming, and I'm trying to stop but I can't, and then I realize there's this giant bat thing behind me and it's holding my hands and making me fire the gun... I don't remember what happened then, but somehow I ended up in a torture room, and this guy was there, and I realized that he was the guy who nailed the human skins to the floor in my house, and he had me on the rack, and he kept on asking me to "show him where the ring is," but I didn't know what he meant, and the more I kept looking at him, the more I realized something was wrong with his face, and then I realized that it was because he had this huge scar running down his face and that it was all sewn up with a needle. And then he started sewing my mouth shut with a needle and thread, because he said that if I wouldn't talk, then I shouldn't be able talk... and then I was in an iron maiden and he was closing the door, and just as I felt the spikes piercing my skin I woke up.

It was... pretty awful.

Comments?

--------------------
At the Left Hand of God

OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!
Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination. Thou shalt do it standing up.
Dominating Aries, e-hubby, since 2004.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaq
post Feb 27 2004, 10:00 PM
Post #2

Took this grammar!

Member No.: 165

*hugs*

That just.. sucks. I hate nightmares.

--------------------
Everytime the blue screen went out, Stan the weatherman suffered an existential crisis.

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post Feb 27 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

Holy sh-t. You're one twisted little boy. Are you sure you should be allowed to interact with others? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post Feb 27 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Ai Ravana-hime

Group: New Members
Member No.: 421

Silent Hill 5 in the making here.

But in all seriousness, that's absolutely horrible. I've been trying to find explanations for things, but to no avail. That's horrible. Those kind of dreams are the worst sad.gif

/me uberhugs

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Feb 27 2004, 10:18 PM
Post #5

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*biggest huggles* now that IS awful.
although i had one once where my own grandad tried to butcher me and i ran across the street but no-one would let me in on time and i woke up screaming...*shivers* yep, that was my worst sad.gif
sorry you had such a horrible dream *more hugs*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
MoonlightSavings...
post Feb 27 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #6

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

Member No.: 383

Yikes. You must have had some baaaad spicy food the night before having that dream. blink.gif Either that or maybe you're feeling stressed/confused/scared about something lately. I only have dreams like that if I've been extremely worried or emotionally torn about something, or if I have very spicy food too soon before going to bed. I hope you don't have anymore of those dreams then.

--------------------
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?
~T.S. Eliot, "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Feb 28 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #7

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Tigersong, that must have been truly scary. It gave me goosebumps.

My worst dream, which re - occurs every now and again, was that there was a holocaust and everyone died really badly - like in Stephen Kings, The Stand. I survive along with my Sister and Mother. We go back to the house we used to live in and it's all derelict. We go upstairs to my Mothers bedroom and my Brother is lying on the bed.

Only he's dead. He's all emiciated, bloody and you can see all his ribs really clearly.

It's horrible. I wake up in tears every time.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
jicama
post Feb 29 2004, 12:40 AM
Post #8

a hoopy frood who really knows where her towel is

Member No.: 46

ok, that's it! your sub-conscious is grounded young man!

--------------------
i don't need eternal truth, i've got shadow puppets!

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Feb 29 2004, 01:47 AM
Post #9

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I don't really have bad nightmares. Once I i had one where all these hobbits were being lynched. *shudder*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Feb 29 2004, 02:23 AM
Post #10

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

Oooh I want dreams like that!!! The best I usually get is some crap where I'm left wondering what the hell it meant for days. Although I did have a nightmare about a year ago that still stays in my mind. This is what happened:

I was in my kitchen, baking scones (I know WTF? scary huh) and all of a sudden, the plates, glasses etc started flying around. I don't know how I knew, but it was the devil (weird cuz I don't believe in him) and so I was running through the house trying to get away from him when I saw my friends cat (which had died a month or so ago) walking though my house with a huge black pentagram painted on its back. (I didn't actually see the devil, he was invisible, ghost-like) I went to go outside but there were big black doberman's walking the street (with your usual scary teeth baring, bloody mouth, etc). I managed to get next door to my friends house and her and her mum were sitting on the couch watching a tv-show about a guy riding a huge elephant, but it had long grey dreadlocks instead of skin. My friends mum said that the devil was trying to get me because I have a tattoo of a cross on my lower back, and I'm thinking "I can't get rid of this thing, its a tattoo!!!" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thats when I woke up all in a cold sweat.

Yeah I considered getting a tattoo of a pentagram after that, to even things out. But I don't wanna be your typical 'trying to be goth person with tattoo of pentagram'.

That's the worst nightmare I've had that I remember at least but occassionally do have dreams where people are chasing me, trying to kill me and I'm always running and trying to hide.

So my dreams aren't as messed up as yours, or I don't think they are, but I put it down to having an over-active subconscious. Try not to stress about it too much.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
Artemisia
post Feb 29 2004, 03:57 AM
Post #11

never enough yaoi in the world...

Member No.: 783

Yeah, dreams can be so real it's truly truly frightening, and they can completely wreck your day (s) and night (s) to come.

I had a dream once that really bothered me. I dreamt that one of the most religious Christian girls I know had become an evil witch-like person and was chasing me on a broom all around my home town. Then, the dream switched, and I had some kind of weapon- don't remember, it was maybe a gun, or possibly a flame-thower in there too, because everything was flames- and I realized I was killing everyone in my hometown in this massive killing spree. Then, while still dreaming, I dreamt that I woke up, and looked around, and I was in this white room, and wearing a straightjacket. I was in an asylum, and my best friend was looking at my strangely and very sorrowfully, and she told me what I already knew, that I had almost killed everyone. Then I was so overcome with horror at myself and what I had done, I was terrified and overcome with nausea and guilt, hating myself, and then I woke up. It was pretty creepy, especially the asylum part. It all felt so real.

But, unlike Tigersong, for me it is really normal to have prolonged and vivid dreams, though not all are as violent as this one.

+Quote Post
Artemisia
post Feb 29 2004, 04:00 AM
Post #12

never enough yaoi in the world...

Member No.: 783

On a lighter note, in terms of funny dreams, do you know I cannot even cheat on Tigersong in my dreams? Any time I dream about some hot actor or guy from my old high school trying to date me, all my dream-self can think about is how that would be wrong. In some ways, that really sucks! In some ways my dream-self gets clever though- in one dream I decided that yes, kissing another man would be wrong, but it wouldn't be wrong to just stand there and let him kiss me..... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Hambean
post Feb 29 2004, 04:41 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 704

Hey
Is dreams not a way for your brain to relax and let off some steam
and if it thinks about songing some guy/girl, so what its not real
go with the flow and see where it leads
you could suprise yourself as well as get some ideas
execuse spelling, very early in the morning

--------------------
choose a life not a trend!!!!!
it only lasts a short time!!!!

Animals have rights too you know!!!!

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Feb 29 2004, 04:42 AM
Post #14

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

I just remembered a dream I had a few weeks ago, I think I posted about it in another topic. Its wasn't really like a nightmare, but it freaked me out.

I can't remember much of the dream but basically I was holding onto a cylinder of some sort that was covered in big sharp metal spikes and when I woke up, I had two fresh cuts on my hand.

I have no way of explaining how the cuts got there. There's nothing around my bed I could have accidentally cut my hand on. dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Feb 29 2004, 08:21 PM
Post #15

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

I used to get a lot of nightmares, but I've not had so many in the last two or three years.

When I was little, I used to wake up in the night and I wouldn't be able to move. It would feel as though something was lying on my legs, but I couldn't turn to see what it was. All I could see was light (which was odd, because my light was never on at night), and an odd shadow on my cupboard door. Eventually, I'd manage to get free and run across to my parent's room... if I didn't trip over my giant tortoise toy on the way.

I now recognise that as being sleep paralysis, which is often accompanied by a bad 'dream' of some sort - even if you feel you are awake. It's to do with your body still being shut down for the night, but your mind still up to its tricks.

Slightly spookier is a nightmare I used to get about a large bird, which my sister and I nicknamed "Blackbird Pigeon", which would come into our rooms at night and peck us on the back of our head. The odd thing about this nightmare was that both me and my sister would have it at the same time.

ohmy.gif *sings X-Files theme* ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Feb 29 2004, 10:15 PM
Post #16

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Apparently, I used to have night terrors when I was a little girl. I'd just screaming in my sleep and scare the bejesus out of the whole house.

I also have a habit of sleep walking - usually when drunk. I end up waking up in really odd places and wearing someone elses clothes.

And by God, I've pissed in some really odd places... blink.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Feb 29 2004, 11:09 PM
Post #17

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

All i can say is, if holywood gets a hold of that, you're gonna be RICH!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 01:41 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!