Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So A Duck Walks Into A Bar...
ravein
post Feb 27 2003, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

Hello All, Just wanted to take a second to WORSHIP THE GROUND MATA WALKS ON! (is that a little to much idol worship??)
Anywho.. I love your work.. and sadly enough my cat really does smell peoples brains.. After I sent people to your site no one will let my cat near them anymore.. it is quite funny. But it's bit bizarre to have a cat sniff you head.. So accordingly.. I have renamed my cat Mittens.
My favorite by far is "if mittens ruled the world".. "just standing beside bush".. it made me beam with joy..

Anyway.. nice to meet you all.

Selmaisha Greens
North Carolina U.S.

WaR SuCkS mad.gif blink.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
craziness
post Feb 28 2003, 12:31 AM
Post #2

crazi

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 20

YES! ive found a hippy friend!!!!!!!!! hippies rule! (well actually i prefer to call myself a neo-hippy meaning im a more up to date version with cooler hair) WAR DOES SUCK! i hate it! i cant wait till George W. Bush's term ends and we can get a president who thinks for himself, and doesnt just do what daddy says. jesus. f---in politics........

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Feb 28 2003, 12:36 AM
Post #3

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 15

people say dick cheney runs the country. but he's dead (we haven't seen him for years, my guess is another heart attack). that leaves the scary question, who's running the u.s.? i don't really think i want to know.

+Quote Post
craziness
post Feb 28 2003, 12:42 AM
Post #4

crazi

im sure is George Bush the first just positive. or maybe its osama bin laden and hes foiling us all........

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Feb 28 2003, 01:15 AM
Post #5

"OMG! the terrorists! now we have to invade another country!" -future quote from george bush

+Quote Post
Mata
post Feb 28 2003, 09:17 AM
Post #6

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You are all hoping of course that most of America actually votes against him next time. Presidents that go to war often end up very popular in gun-toting states. It's probably best that you don't get me started on Bush...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Feb 28 2003, 11:35 AM
Post #7

no, it's ok. i hate bush almost as much as i currently hate being an american (because of bush). and besides, he won't get reelected. he'll get the texas and colorado (open a bank account and get a free gun there) but that's it. there were A LOT of demonstrations in this country. Bush doesn't represent america, he reprisents the oil companies.

+Quote Post
NoName4444
post Feb 28 2003, 02:02 PM
Post #8

w00t! I'm back! At least for a bit. er... Hi!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 35

Yea, George Bush right now is being a pig headed fool. And even though I know I'm not going to vote for him again, the polls right now say that popular opinion is behind Bush. Sadly, I think he still has a fair chance of being re-elected. ::sigh:: Course if he ever does get re-elected, he'll probably try to start taking over countries. It'll be amazing, terrorists will start popping up in any country George has his eye on.... ph34r.gif

--------------------
I am Mysterious Posting Man! A proud member of OPLI.
Showing up to fight spam across the world!
Lead by Kaptain Kybosh. Ably assisted by The Lady of Relevant Posts, The Penguin Prince, Mysterious Posting Man, The Uniposter, The Post Transformer, The Flying Fool, DtRW, and Smacko The Wonder Junkie!
Proud owner of the Vodka Imp named Poot.

+Quote Post
jicama
post Feb 28 2003, 07:39 PM
Post #9

a hoopy frood who really knows where her towel is

Group: New Members
Member No.: 46

hehe- banks and guns. i take it you saw bowling for columbine? good eh?

--------------------
i don't need eternal truth, i've got shadow puppets!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Feb 28 2003, 08:39 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Actually the more Bush pushes for this war with Iraq, the more his popularity seems to be decreasing.

How many things does Sadam have to do that the U.N. requests before Bush stops saying that he's just not co-operating?

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
craziness
post Feb 28 2003, 08:42 PM
Post #11

crazi

i dont really like being an american right now either, but where else would i go?
ive consitered moving to england, because theres no way im going to become fluent in another language, but the food is so much yummier here and the weather is better too. (sorry brits) besides that i dont really know where id go. i would miss new york. but dont worry i will live in england for a while eventually. laugh.gif

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Feb 28 2003, 08:45 PM
Post #12

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Perhaps Canada?

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Feb 28 2003, 08:54 PM
Post #13

go to canada. it's really close and no one would ever declare war on the canadians because they've got some kind of passive kindness aura in (but definitelly not around) their country. you can stay at the border until bush's term is up (or the taken-over countries rebel) and move back to the un-nuked remains of the country (i'm getting too morbid). anyway, bush won't get reelected. when we go to war (which we will because bush is a coke snorting drunk who won't listen to anyone outside of his family) and we win (at a high cost most likely), bush will put a general in charge of iraq. that's mistake #1 (actually i'm not sure what mistake # it is, the # is too high, but i'm just talking about after the war). mistake #2 is stealing the oil to feed his greedy country. third is being an all-around jerk to all minorities and all other countries (it's like the simpsons in real life).

+Quote Post
ravein
post Feb 28 2003, 09:41 PM
Post #14

Amen..
George Bush is ego maniac with small penis syndrome. He will never get re-elected, most Americans (at least the ones with any sense) know he is going to get us all killed and the man is loony.
Polls are not a good indication of his political status due to (what they don't tell you) is most of these are targeted to a certain demographic... white republicans...
Then you have the popular press who suppresses anything they can about the anti-war movement.. it is down played in the press, and when there is coverage there is equal amount of pro-war coverage. (I am not even going to start on government controlled press)
BUT.. the most uplifting thought is that so many people took part in the virtual march on Washington (Wednesday 26th) that the phone lines where jammed up all day, there e-mail servers crashed.. and there fax machines had faxes just flying off.. All day long... mind you these where all people who where against the war. These where people like me and you, calling there senators, and the white house.

We just cannot let up for a second. I urge you to (buy a t-shirt from Mata) call you senators, call the white house... call your local press.. send out those annoying chain mail e-mails with anti-war messages. Go to www.moveon.org you can send free faxes to you senators and the White House.. I send two a day.
My point is.. so many people think this whole war fiasco is bull sh*t.. but they are afraid to stand up and speak out (afraid of being un American- more government feed bull)... it is our duty as the sane ones in the states to point this out... The Republican goverment is trying to turn us all into mushrooms.. they wanna keep you in the dark and feed you crap...

And if that doesn't work anyone wanna throw in some cash on a Bio-dome?????

--------------------
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
ravein
post Feb 28 2003, 09:51 PM
Post #15

PS. Greorge Bush cheated in the elections.. he really isnt the real President.
He makes me sick

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
craziness
post Feb 28 2003, 09:53 PM
Post #16

crazi

but canada is all cold and everyone has weird accents!!!!!! and they have really weird slang! sorry to all canadians for saying that but i dont wanna live there. true that nobody will ever attack them though. kindness aura scares me still.

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Feb 28 2003, 11:19 PM
Post #17

Remeber they probably say the same thing about us... biggrin.gif

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
craziness
post Feb 28 2003, 11:29 PM
Post #18

crazi

no we have some warm places...and we will be attacted so ha!

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
ravein
post Feb 28 2003, 11:39 PM
Post #19

true.. unfortunately.. hot places really don't matter in a nuclear winter....but enough with the death and destruction.. I would suggest Brazil if you like warmer temperatures.. but I will be heading to Denmark soon. (even if they are backing the idiot Bush, gay marriage is legal there so they cant be that bad)
I really hate living in the states.. it is getting under my skin.. it is like the narrow minded are taking over... and that is turning the US into everything it supposed to be against. sad.gif

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Feb 28 2003, 11:43 PM
Post #20

'ah canada... the maple leaf state'- george bush

+Quote Post
ravein
post Feb 28 2003, 11:48 PM
Post #21

aaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol@gerbil

"you know what they say.. once bitten.. twice shy... ummmm..ummm.. twice bitten... well (puzzled look) well you just dont wanna get bit twice... " George Bush trying to improv during a speech. laugh.gif

--------------------

live journal

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 1 2003, 12:21 AM
Post #22

crazi

we should make a george bush thread
the only thing stopping me is that it might kill this one
huh.gif my fellow americans........

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post
gerbilfromhell
post Mar 1 2003, 02:42 AM
Post #23

no, we're not americans. we're new yorkers. we're separate from america (or at least that's what i'm hoping will happen someday) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
prezgfish
post Mar 1 2003, 02:53 AM
Post #24

I plug directly into my computer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 61

QUOTE (jicama @ Feb 28 2003, 07:39 PM)
hehe- banks and guns. i take it you saw bowling for columbine? good eh?

Bowling for columbine an amasing piece of movie history, which proved a few things

1: all redneck NRA's are evil and although claim to stop terrorists, they secretly want to be one

2: Charlton Heston is evil

3: K-Mart sucks!!

4: when you put an idiot in front of a camera he will, usually tell you his true secrets thinking it will make him look cool instead of someone who should be with the bouncy walls

5: american news corporations are evil fear mongering psychos who will happily make the entire race paranoid to improve ratings.

6: big corporations are trying to destroy your will to make profit and improve their controll upon society .

7: when weapons company's get bored they harm the people their supposed to protect.

oh and it is amazing despite the general consensus in america. the 2 most sensible responses in the entire film came from a co-creator of south park (matt stone) and a gothic rocker (bryan warner a.k.a. marilyn manson)

+Quote Post
craziness
post Mar 1 2003, 03:22 AM
Post #25

crazi

gerbil you had some great lines in here! lol!
ah canada the maple leaf state.
and
were not americans were new yorkers
lol never before have i pondered what would happen if george bush took over the world. its a very fun thing to ponder. i asked mata if we could make a lets talk about how much we hate george bush thread and he said it kinda bends the rules but he doesnt realyl care too much. should we do it or stick to this one? hmmmmmmm........

--------------------
Love is real.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 04:45 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!