IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wierdishness In Life, Rant contained inside....
Little Green Got...
post Mar 9 2004, 05:32 PM
Post #1

Only YOU can answer that question!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 384

So, here it was, my friend's 21st birthday. And even though it was a sunday, I agreed to be the DA for his first few trips to the bar. Before we left, his girlfriend/wife (married through religon and not leagle yet) had started the final steps for making his cake. She finished just before we walked out the door and infact she shooed us out. Everything was going fine. He was getting drunker by the glass and so on, I was having fun laughing at him being drunk. There were even plans of going to a nude bar (thankfully he'd had one shot too many by then). I drove him home and when we got there. There sat his girlfriend, pissed because he went straight to bed instead of having even a bit of his cake.

Normaly I can keep my temper pretty good. All those anger managment classes and all. She kept saying he could have stopped and I tried to explain to her that he couldn't after a while because people were buying him drinks and he didn't know which way was up or down. But she compleatly disregarded what I said. I blew up at her for it. She was disrespecting me and I couldn't alow her to be so inconsiterate to her boyfriend. I told her off and then stormed out when she still wasn't listening. Ever since then I've felt wierd. I feel like I'm not really here. I don't really regret doing it. And anyone that knows me knows I that don't usualy blow up at people. Maybe I just can't believe I did myself. Does anyone here think she was correct in her anger?

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Mar 10 2004, 03:08 PM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

well, it seems to me she was just hurt because she had put effort into it. but she should have thought about the fact that he would have been drinking and maybe planned the cake for another day, IMO unsure.gif
fact of the matter, you didn't need to blow up at her, but it might have stopped her being so mad at her other half, which is only ever a good thing.
i'd try and forget about, hold no grudge on it and just try talking to her nicely. i'm sure she won't be mad at you, and then you'll feel more normal again *hugs*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Little Green Got...
post Mar 12 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Only YOU can answer that question!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 384

Thanks. You really helped. I got an email from her and she appologised. And I appologised for blowing up at her. I don't think I'll put myself in that sort of situation again. *hugs back* Thanks again!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Mar 14 2004, 02:13 AM
Post #4

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 160

awww i'm glad it's all sorted!! *huggle attack* good stuff hunni smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 09:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!