Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heya!, Just a quick hi from Bali.
Enslaved
post Mar 17 2004, 08:25 AM
Post #1

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

Wad up y'all. Yep, tis me, Enslaved, in a ****ed up foreign country. I WANNA GO HOME!!! I'm stuck here for like another 4 days. *cries*

It would take me too long to PM everyone so I just figured I'd post and y'all can read it. Not that it matters, I think it only costs AU$1 for like half an hour... I hope.

So yeh, this is my oh so wonderful holiday. I was homesick at the airport. I NEED MY INTERNET DAMMIT!!! *suffering withdrawl* and this just aint cutting it.

So now I have the net... I can't think of a damn thing to say. Great! Ok, just wanna say hey and I miss ya to: Rattgirl my goddess-like ewife, Pixiegoth cuz she's a ****en hottie, Queenie cuz your just so much fun and everyone else I cant remember cuz my brain is gone from drinking too much and the heat.

I want lotsa PM's btw. Goin' to hang by the pool s'more, ehehehehe.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post Mar 17 2004, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

you're not blown up!! woo and yay laugh.gif

you make sure you don't get alcohol poisoning you little boozer. hurry back smile.gif

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Thus Spoke Zarat...
post Mar 17 2004, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Transitive Axis

Member No.: 995

From what I remember Bali is a beautiful place. Maybe find a secluded spot and comtemplate your existance? cool.gif

--------------------
'Even the wisest among you is only a confusion and hybrid of plant and phantom'

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Mar 17 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #4

Flaps and spins on the spot

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 390

*waves and wonders whether Nat can see that in Bali?*

Hey there. I've PM'd ya but hello anyways.

Like I said try and enjoy yourself. I can think or worse places to be stuck for a week biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Mar 17 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #5

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! Miss me? happy.gif

Have fun you silly little noodle-nugget! That's what vacations is all abouts, I tells ya!

unsure.gif does this mean you're gonna be homesick when you come to see me, too? that would suck. But then, we'll have internet, so you'll probably have to be pried off the computer with a crowbar when we need to paint, won't you? happy.gif hehehe.

BALI........appreciate Bali! We just got 5 inches of snow in the middle of March! *hops on a plane to fly to Bali to hang with her e-wifey* Hang on baby I'm comin!!!

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Mar 17 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Hurry back we need our Oh so sexy wall hanging back in the Cheer leader cult the walls just not the same with out you! tongue.gif

Enjoy Bali! cool.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Mar 17 2004, 06:39 PM
Post #7

YAY!!! Garfield my cute little honey bun!!

Member No.: 341

YAY!!! Your still alive your still alive woo!!! *waves arms round manically*

huh.gif My brain has just gone dead now unsure.gif

ummm... hope you are drinking enough me dear and i'm glad that i'm fun blink.gif but yea... try have a good time even though you are so far away!! We're keeping your place on the wall warm?!

Yep... Lea's rambling!! Well done me unsure.gif Anyways *major hugs* Come back soooon!! tongue.gif

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Mar 17 2004, 10:11 PM
Post #8

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

Enjoy bali, at least you don't have any snow like we do here, with 4 damn days until spring!

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 22 2004, 11:13 AM
Post #9

I just got back home and yep, I'm online laugh.gif *considers going to Netaholics Anonymous* unsure.gif

So after 3 days of hating Bali, I finally decided I should just make the most of it... and it turned out to be awesome laugh.gif Can't really go into specifics cuz I made a pact that "whatever happens in the pool, stays in the pool". So yeh, only me and the other 4 people involved know what REALLY happened. Oh, and the onlookers. Damn perverts laugh.gif tehehe.

Turns out there werent any thunderstorms, and I only got rained-on once. Hmm so much uber-fun stuff happened but I can't recall much now unsure.gif

Sir Max: I did enjoy Bali, weather was great 30oc mostly and 95% humidity (strangely I liked that). Getting back to Perth wasn't so great tho, 43oc. I don't remember the last time it was so hot here.

Queenie: *is alive, barely* Is drinking every day for a week enough? Oh and I got a bottle of vodka for home biggrin.gif

Cath: I dunno about sexy... all I ever get called is cute. *still trying to figure out how she is cute huh.gif * Although I think anyone would look sexy when chained to a wall. *has slight bondage fetish*

Rattgirl: of course I missed u *bows before her Almighty Pagan Ratt Goddess and offers Balinese people as a sacrifice* I forgot I get homesick sad.gif but when I'm havin fun it doesn't bother me. Funny cuz when I'm at home I'm homesick, like sick of home. rolleyes.gif GAH! Nooo, your on a plane to Bali?!?! I just got home!!! *is sad cuz she missed Rattgirl*

Pixieoth: *see's Pixiegoth waving and waves back* HEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOO!!! Yeh, I've been stuck in worse places for a week... like being CHAINED TO A WALL!!! (notice presence of a grudge) Although I did have hot cheerleaders to oogle at, so it wasn't too bad. laugh.gif

Thus Spoke Zarathustra: There was no contemplating of existance. More contemplating how much more alcohol I could drink before passing out.

Well I'm going for a drive in my uber-cool car, coz I haven't driven anywhere for a whole week and I'm suffering withdrawls from driving too. *coughs* oh yeh, and I got a throat / lung infection from Bali. YAY FOR ME!!! Mean't to be starting telemarketing job tomorrow and I hardly have a voice. rolleyes.gif

*hugs y'all*

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
Thus Spoke Zarat...
post Mar 22 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #10

Transitive Axis

Thus Spoke Zarathustra: There was no contemplating of existance. More contemplating how much more alcohol I could drink before passing out.

Hehe, thats my boy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alanity
post Mar 22 2004, 10:18 PM
Post #11

FUEGO!

Member No.: 386

Silly Enslaved, you wanted to go home when you were in effing BALI? Tis one of the places I most want to go to...

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 23 2004, 12:59 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Thus Spoke Zarathustra @ Mar 23 2004, 05:55 AM)

Hehe, thats my boy

erm, I'm a girl. *checks* yep, still girl blink.gif tehehe.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Mar 23 2004, 01:33 PM
Post #13

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Well welcome back ya' tart! tongue.gif Hope you had fun?

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 23 2004, 02:17 PM
Post #14

Thanks gurl. Hehe, yeh I had fun. I'm just a fun person... when I'm not depressed. Best of both worlds biggrin.gif

I actually discovered *when I was drunk* that I'm one of those people everyone wants to talk to. Its so weird, I'm not used to it. I always used to have a "stay the f**k away from me" attitude, to go with my rather creepy looks. But cuz I look mostly "normal" now, people are always coming up to me and talking to me. Its kinda cool. smile.gif

*stops thinking so highly of self and becomes paranoid and self conscious again*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rattgirl
post Mar 23 2004, 03:11 PM
Post #15

I forgot my socks

Member No.: 417

Bah! *tickles her disciple mercilessly until the smile is permanently etched on her face...(temporarily! hehe)*

People like talking to you 'cuz you're cool and fun to talk to and you have a nifty accent and you have cool hair and you look like you're not going to devour their pets without at least asking first.

At least, that's why I like talking to you, dunno about everyone else but that's my educated guess. *nodnod*

It's ok, when I found out you had come back from Bali I made the plane turn around and take me back so here I am!! Back and all that!

--------------------
If I was a zombie, I would be back from the dead. As it is, I'm just back!

+Quote Post
Thus Spoke Zarat...
post Mar 23 2004, 03:13 PM
Post #16

Transitive Axis

QUOTE (Enslaved @ Mar 23 2004, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (Thus Spoke Zarathustra @ Mar 23 2004, 05:55 AM)

Hehe, thats my boy

erm, I'm a girl. *checks* yep, still girl blink.gif tehehe.

I SAID: thats my boy

ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 24 2004, 01:44 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Rattgirl @ Mar 23 2004, 11:10 PM)
Bah! *tickles her disciple mercilessly until the smile is permanently etched on her face...(temporarily! hehe)*

People like talking to you 'cuz you're cool and fun to talk to and you have a nifty accent and you have cool hair and you look like you're not going to devour their pets without at least asking first.

At least, that's why I like talking to you, dunno about everyone else but that's my educated guess. *nodnod*

It's ok, when I found out you had come back from Bali I made the plane turn around and take me back so here I am!! Back and all that!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!! Permanent temporary smile!! U know how much I hate smiling dry.gif

Aww *feels all mushy* I HAD cool hair. Its too normal now sad.gif But I'm thinking of getting both my eyebrows pierced again, and having spikey bar thingys in them. Tehehe Yeh! Kinda makes the "normal hair" ok rolleyes.gif *isnt Freaky anymore*

Btw thank you for letting me know I should ask before devouring pets. Most people are fine with it when I ask. laugh.gif

Cant believe you went all the way to Bali and I missed you by a day! You didn't even get off the plane for a look around? Damn, you'll just have to come on holiday with me some other time laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 10:44 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!