IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Confusion, Pointless whining... sorry...
antagony
post Mar 22 2004, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Has too much time on their hands

Group: New Members
Member No.: 560

I haven't had many whiney posts lately, so I figured I might as well...

I'm really not sure whether I'm confused or just really depressed about my life right now. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Well... I'm trying to leave Singapore and that's really not working out very well, but other than that I've got nothing to complain about. And that just makes me feel guilty, because I shouldn't be spending so much time whining. I really don't know. I just hate myself, and I hate myself for hating myself because I know it annoys the hell out of everyone around me.

I'm such an attention-seeker, too. I don't know if I say things because I want to express myself or just because I want to be noticed by... well, certain people in particular, but sometimes just people. I act like a total jerk to my friends because I'm hoping they'll notice that something is wrong with me. They don't. My life always seems to fall into place so that nothing ever happens. That's really what this is all about, I guess. I've hated my life up until this point (even though I have way more than I deserve and I'm an all-round spoilt brat really) and nothing changes. When I try to get things to change, they just don't.

And I can't imagine having any future at all because besides the having no skills whatsoever thing that would have to involve things changing, and like I said, nothing ever changes.

I don't know why I'm even writing this. I've never really felt like I'm a part of this forum and hardly any of you actually know me, but... meh, I don't know. I just want to be a part of something, and everyone else seems to relate so well to the people here. Sorry. I just don't know what to do these days because I'm afraid of everything staying the same.

--------------------
THE SKY'S GONE OUT!

Urban Freakshow now has a forum // Do you blog here often?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Mar 22 2004, 04:53 PM
Post #2

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I don't know what to tell you Antagony. Things do eventually get better, or at least we have hope to make us feel that way. Everyone has marketable skills and if you don't there's always some odd thing out there that you could do. Take for example they actually pay people to scoop condoms out of the great lakes. What kind of skill does one need for that? It's kind of gross but interesting. I know that the people who do that make way more than I ever have also. That's something to think about, maybe. Anyways I hope everything works out and that you're ok.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
shib
post Mar 23 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #3

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 835

Aiden, love. Being a teenager blows, but we all love you so much smile.gif. You're just so... intimidating! I'm counting down the days!

--------------------
I'm your toy,
your 20th century boy..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:55 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!