IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bad Night.
Queenie
post Mar 28 2004, 01:33 PM
Post #1

YAY!!! Garfield my cute little honey bun!!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 341

Last night my friends and i decided to try a new club in Leeds. After a lot of thinking we came to the conclusion that we were going to go to Heaven An Hell... that way there would be music for all of us. It was 12 to get in (so we thought) but all the drinks we going to be free so didn't seem like such a problem.

When we got there just from outside i realised that i wasn't going to like it... the music just didn't sound like my thing but i thought - hey there are 3 floors i've got to like one room right!! And Amy did say that there was a cheesey room so we queued up. Also i'd taken Amy to the Basement before and because it was really Old Skool music she didn't enjoy it so i thought i could try and enjoy this night for her. So we got in and the music - in my mind - just got worse! Hell (the ground floor) was Techno, Purgatory (the middle) was R 'n' B, and Heaven (top floor) was dance. But i thought i'd take advantage of the free drinks but that didn't really happen, and after 2 hrs of being subjected to dance i was ready to pull my hair out... i just wanted to leave!! So my friend Vicki and i did. Not such a bad night i hear you say but it wasn't finished anything but.

Everyone else got back to the hall about 2hrs later than us - now i'm a really heavy sleeper so i didn't hear anything but Chris woke me up by banging on my door. I opened the door to just be welcomed at 6am with her crying her eyes out saying it was all her fault. I managed to calm her down and she told me what happened - After Vicki and I had left they had all had a really good time still, raking in the drinks, dancing to... whatever, but as soon as they left the club, Chris and Rachel had got into an argument and Rachels boyfriend was really nasty to Chris calling her fat and everything. This really annoyed Dean (Amy's boyfriend) and when they got back to halls Dean and Ian (Rachel's Boyfirend) got into an argument which ended up in Ian having his nose broken by Dean headbutting him.

So now this morning, we have blood all over the hall, Dean was arrested - an luckily cautioned - and Ian is in hospital because his nose is that bad. Rachel has left uni, no-one knows whether it is for Easter or forever and all of us just don't know what to say to each other. We have all been up since 6am this morning and no-one really knows what to do. It was just a really messed up night that couldn't have got any worse... sad.gif

But yea... sorry i'm just ranting now an i just needed to say something... none of us know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?! We don't want to mess up anyones friendship with Rachel - we are meant to be all living in a house together next year!

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Mar 28 2004, 02:01 PM
Post #2

Light On The Surface

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 91

Yeesh... Bad night...

Sadly, nights like that happen to pretty much all of us at some time. It ain't nice, but it ain't the end of the world either.

Give a little time for the dust to settle first. Then just try to talk rationally with everyone involved. Find out if there is any bad blood between you, and work out what can be done to remedy that.

Don't let things get cliquey - shutting one person out of a 'kiss-and-make-up' session is going to make things worse. Make sure everyone involved then is involved now.

That includes the fellas. It's an ugly sight when testosterone meets booze, and chances are they didn't mean to get offensive and lairy, and now feel bad about it, but if someone doesn't approach them, they'll probably just try and forget about it, or forge deep grudges. Don't force anyone to speak about it though - gentle prodding, but no pushing.

Overall, don't fret. 90% of beer-fuelled set-tos blow over and are forgotten in time. Try not to let it worry you too much. And tell that you your friend Rachel, too - there's no sense in her chucking everything in just because of one catastrophic night.

Good luck to you, Q.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
WeeJ
post Mar 28 2004, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Engrish Ranguage Student

Member No.: 338

Oh Lea, I know you probably don't need bollocks like this right about now. and who does? You know where Iam. Ring me if you need anything at all.

--------------------
Go Go Gadget WeeJ!

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Mar 28 2004, 02:56 PM
Post #4

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

My big surgestion is Let every one get a desent amout of sleep so you got most the alcohol out your systems and cause after that night your all probably really tried still which is never a good state of mind to deal with sortof stuff after that what Inky and Weej said. huh.gif

*major hug to you* and you know where I am.

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Mar 29 2004, 02:36 PM
Post #5

awwww... thanks Inky, WeeJ and Cath smile.gif

All of us are feeling much better today, we are all quite jumpy still tho... but hey thats what you get after whats happened. Amy talked to Dean and Rachel key'd his back during the fight so thats not such a good thing.

Vicki managed to get in touch with Rachel, Ian's face is in a bad way and Rachel is just going to take some time out of uni. I really hope she comes back tho... i don't want her to give anything up.

The carpet in our hall is now blood free so thats good too smile.gif Cleaners have amazing tools!! But there is still a really bad smell!

Thank you again smile.gif

*hugs you all really hard*

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 29 2004, 05:50 PM
Post #6

A monster of someone elses creation...

Group: New Members
Member No.: 873

Ahh! Poor fluffy little one - what a poo weekend *huggles*

I'm sooo glad I'm not a student, I couldn't cope with all of the drama you have - besides, I can usually generate enough drama of my own!!

Hope you're okay, babes smile.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Queenie
post Mar 30 2004, 05:21 PM
Post #7

awww... thanks Sarah *nods* I'm ok now!! Rachel is coming to pick up her stuff later so should see her then smile.gif but she isn't coming back at all this year sad.gif

*considers making everyone go t-total so these situations are stopped*

*hugs Sarah*

--------------------
SQUEAK BED SQUEAK!!

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Mar 30 2004, 06:25 PM
Post #8

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

Aww Queenie sad.gif Sorry I only just read post... havent been around much lately. I hope things are better now. Seems like there were some issues between people building up and I guess it had to come out somehow. Sucks when that happens to you and your friends. *big huggy*

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Post #9

Oh, no! Don't talk about t-total! I'm doing a detox diet for two weeks (don't laugh!), and so am not allowed to drink... not good! dry.gif

--------------------
Come freely, and of your own will, and leave behind some of the happiness that you bring with you...

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Mar 30 2004, 07:30 PM
Post #10

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

T total is not allowed remember May! tongue.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
franken-sarah
post Mar 30 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #11

OMG! That would be a bad plan for a Matazone meet!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:33 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!