Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rain, That was nice.
EvilSpork
post Mar 29 2004, 12:13 AM
Post #1

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 829

So it's raining right now, I just went out for a jog. Haven't done that in a very long time.

If you don't already know, I love rain. It doesn't rain much here, but when it does you can be sure that I'm outside doing something. I just got back and I'm a little wet laugh.gif. Well my clothing was anyway. Just my hair is wet. I just thought I would share that. Right now I'm in my boxers and an undershirt laugh.gif I feel great, long time since I've felt good as well!

So just saying how nice the rain was and how good I feel smile.gif.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Mar 29 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #2

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

Hurray for rain!

When people ask me why I walk to school, I tell them how threaputic a quiet walk can be. Bonus points when it rains. Some music perfects the mood.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Mar 29 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I don't mind rain. I like walking after a good rainstorm. It makes everything feel so fresh and so clean.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
magikeyes14
post Mar 29 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #4

in the end there is only me.. *CENSORED*

Member No.: 492

you know what i hate? when those stupid prissy gurls at my school stop right in front of the door that leads out of the classroom and take forever to put their hair up in their hood just becuase they are afraid their hair will get wet or frizzy or something >_< egh

I love the rain.. it was like hardcore raining for like a week and i got sooooooo soaked.. the water like.. went from my foot all the way up to my thigh.. i juped in a puddle! i was in flip flops tho so it wasnt the best happy.gif i love rain

--------------------
Forever Forbidden
take me into the darkness..........

+Quote Post
Clint Eastwood
post Mar 29 2004, 06:09 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,025

QUICKLY! COMPOSE A 9,000 WORD OR LESS POEM ON WHY YOU LOVE THE RAIN!

RHYMING "RAIN" WITH "WASHES AWAY THE PAIN" GETS BONUS POINTS!

you claim you love the rain. then prove it in a sonnet! NOW!

i like the rain too. it was 3 am in the morning, no one else was outside, and i went out for a walk in the rain. it had the beginings of a corny acoustic song by staind!

well, at anyrate, its nice to see someone posted a topic about weather induced good moods. i prefer snow though.

@magiceyes: as a man with hair down to my belly button, i can relate to those girls. desptie what you may see from a crappy creed video, its sometimes annoying to have long hair thats wet because it drys clinging to your face and it starts to smell. on the flip side, you look unbelievable hot. *runs both hands slowly through long wet hair ala the dude from creed* yes!

--------------------
"I'm wild again, beguiled again, a whimpering simpering child again. Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I."

I wish Kurt Vonnegut was my grandfather. anyone else?

+Quote Post
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post Mar 29 2004, 03:21 PM
Post #6

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Member No.: 606

I like rain, I just dont like cold. If I'm walking then rain is nice, but I prefer sun for more lazy stuff than that tongue.gif

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 08:28 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!