Reply to this topicStart new topic
> April Fools, Who? Wha? What?
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 1 2004, 07:32 PM
Post #1

Samauri Teapain

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 844

Okay April Fools day was today, I hope you didn't miss it. I didn't pull any of my fools off today, as ever. Looks like I need some pointers.

What was you're great April Fool Trick you did? On whom? And what happened...

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thus Spoke Zarat...
post Apr 1 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #2

Transitive Axis

Group: New Members
Member No.: 995

...is this a trick...

--------------------
'Even the wisest among you is only a confusion and hybrid of plant and phantom'

+Quote Post
Patient #212
post Apr 1 2004, 09:18 PM
Post #3

Miss Violence Spiderguts

Member No.: 1,030

...is this a trick...

Hmm... it most likely is. But I think I'll answer the question anyway...

I had a plan and chickened out. I am a failure. *hangs head in shame* Well, it wasn't going to be that good anyway. You decide. So... I don't take Calculus and yet everyone is under the impression that I do. Anyway, I have a free period while the Calculus class is taking place... my crazed friends thought it would be brilliant if I just joined the class for the day and sat in the back where the teacher would most likely not notice me. When he passed out the test, I could take it right along with everyone else... naturally giving incredibly daft answers to every question. i.e. "the square root of cheese", "negative spaghetti", "rhubarb pi", "the cosine of pudding", "I can smell your brains", etc. Hand it in and leave with everyone else. Not sign my name to it... leave him wondering why he had the proper number of tests filled out the way they were supposed to as well as this extra stupid one. Haha. But, as it turned out, I was late getting there. How could I have walked in late without the protection of the other students? He would have realized I didn't belong. Oh well. It could have been funny.

--------------------
With the headlights burning
We're looking up for something
Answers on the ceiling.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 1 2004, 09:25 PM
Post #4

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Actually no. I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day until I went to a mall, in which cans of soda were given to us with coupons that said it was April 1. blink.gif

My friend threatened to pull some pranks today, but we're on spring break (in study hall someone (male tongue.gif) told her to put condoms in my locker, "I'm putting tampons in his *points*" but that friend would be too chicken anyway. biggrin.gif)

This reminds me of when I forgot Fool's Day when I was eight and gave a sock to my mother. Oh well, I'll still have my online friends to scare. ^~

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 1 2004, 09:34 PM
Post #5

Samauri Teapain

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Apr 1 2004, 09:24 PM)
This reminds me of when I forgot Fool's Day when I was eight and gave a sock to my mother. Oh well, I'll still have my online friends to scare. ^~

I give socks to my mother all the time with a shout of "wash them woman" but I dont consider it an April Fools joke.

Edit: Oh before anyone says anything, no i'm not sexist. *runs up a list of reasons...i know a feminist, my dad does washing up, i saw a red car today*

This post has been edited by MrTeapot: Apr 1 2004, 09:36 PM

--------------------
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 3 2004, 01:21 AM
Post #6

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sues (my gf for those that don't know) heard a good one on the radio, it was on a news/current affairs show that she listens to a lot. Apparently it was presented very convincingly. They were saying that Germany and France had had enough of the Euro because it was diving due to being too closely related to the dollar, so they were going to adopt the British pound instead! Apparenly there were the typical British people phoning up bringing up the World Wars and the normal rubbish... Odd how a prank can sometimes reveal yet again the rather seedy side of Britain.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Apr 3 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #7

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

I collaborated with a friend of mine, who told people at college she was pregnant...come to think of it, we never told them it was a joke, and Easter holidays just started. This could continue for a few weeks biggrin.gif

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Apr 3 2004, 05:37 PM
Post #8

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

I didn't know it was April Fools (well, I amend, I didn't know what month it was, let alone day) and I didn't catch on even after helping out with several pranks. Oh, me...

Here's a semiharmless one to try out involving cinnamon. The basic gist is to convince people to eat a spoonful of the stuff, telling them it tastes good and no, doesn't burn, and it leaves your mouth tasting yummy. Unfortunately, cinnamon also absorbs liquid and does this weird dry clumping thing in your mouth and throat. It's really funny to see the looks on people's faces as they gag and try to find some sort of liquid. And I don't recommend tea...just makes it burn as well. Keep some water handy if you have a nice person hiding away inside you. Or be like me and wait until you're in the middle of a building with no liquids nearby.

Oh, and if they're sick all over you, it's not my fault. I'm not paying for your drycleaning.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Mata
post Apr 3 2004, 05:38 PM
Post #9

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's the kind of joke that can backfire really easily... Has she told her parents that this is going on yet? It might be a good idea, just in case...

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 3 2004, 06:21 PM
Post #10

Samauri Teapain

It wasn't a joke as a such or even an april fool but when my friend had a free day from school he came and joined ours, just changed shirt and wore a school tie. Everyone either thought her was already at the school or had just joined. He sat in lessons and spent the day in our school.

Then the most annoying girl in the whole year came over to introduce herself and welcome him to the school, perfectly acceptable except she is one of those full of herself girls whom I hate so much. So we let her introduce herself ect.

Ofcourse he never came back and only last week she came over to us to ask where he had gone. I took her to one side and in as sincere face as I could told him he had terminal cancer and passed on over the weekend. I kept it going for a good 5 mins until I cracked and had laughter fits.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Apr 3 2004, 06:54 PM
Post #11

Superterriffic.

Member No.: 1,052

Well...I had something I wanted to do--but I didn't get the chance cause I'm broke and chicken...

But yes-for thoes of you that have the recources--this could be good:

Buy three pigs (yes real pigs ones that say Oink---it only works if thy're alive mind you) and paint the numbers 1, 3, and 4 on them--then set them loose wherever you are (shopping mall, school, work place) It's best to get them there sometime before so no one sees it's you that let em loose.

General havoc'll insue--but eventually the pigs will be caught--but then a new problem will arise...where's pig number 2?

--------------------
[center]Lets all get drunk, tonight.[/center]

+Quote Post
Thus Spoke Zarat...
post Apr 3 2004, 08:14 PM
Post #12

Transitive Axis

Member No.: 995

QUOTE (CommieBastard @ Apr 3 2004, 05:21 PM)
I collaborated with a friend of mine, who told people at college she was pregnant...come to think of it, we never told them it was a joke, and Easter holidays just started. This could continue for a few weeks biggrin.gif

Sweet and Simple biggrin.gif

--------------------
'Even the wisest among you is only a confusion and hybrid of plant and phantom'

+Quote Post
kidvicious2punk
post Apr 3 2004, 08:21 PM
Post #13

word

Member No.: 359

me and my friend cheyenne were at this girl tamees house

theres this guy(hot!!!) and me and cheyenne asked him if he would go out wit tamee...he didnt say nething
but we were like "oh my god!!he sayd he would if you ask him out!!"

so we got her to go over to his house and rite when she was gonna ask..
we were like "um...we're kidding...we're so sorry"
she got soo mad at us
and her twin aimee was like "hey...its april fools day.."

and me and cheynne were like "oh we knew the whole time"

it was soo funny

--------------------
salviadivinorum.

+Quote Post
Deo
post Apr 3 2004, 08:53 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,040

Hah.....my april fool's day was horrible. I saw NO real jokes whatsoever. In fact the only one i recall was directed to me. I was getting this bag out of my french teacher's car (she asked me to get her cameras), and on the way back, this guy who was in the lunch room says "Hey buddy, you dropped something. You dropped something."

I look.

"April fools!"

................. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
HAH! Look at Gothictheysay's sig! I'm in blue! I'm so great.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Apr 3 2004, 10:58 PM
Post #15

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

My friends and I told this boy we loved him, and he believed us. I also told my boyfriend i was mad at him and I hated him and he believed me.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Apr 3 2004, 11:17 PM
Post #16

Samauri Teapain

QUOTE (Silver Star Angel of Da Towers @ Apr 3 2004, 10:57 PM)
My friends and I told this boy we loved him, and he believed us. I also told my boyfriend i was mad at him and I hated him and he believed me.

Even in the good spirit of April Fools I never play jokes on anyone I'm involved with in a relationship.

A couple who met on a sky diving course fell in love with eachother on first sight. They spent a year and many months in a deep loving relationship, diving with eachother once a month as it was a intrest they both shared passionatly. One month the guy decided he was going to ask her to marry him and planned to do so at 50,000 feet.

When he popped the question the girl laughed and said "I'm sorry but I can't marry you, I'm sleeping with your brother."

The man tore off his parachute and yelled "Then let this be on your consience bitch" and plummeted to his death. The girl was distraught as she really loved the man and was only playing a little joke.

Moral of the story, If at once you don't succeed then Skydiving is not for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Apr 5 2004, 12:19 PM
Post #17

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm getting too old but some of those jokes just seem cruel and horrid at the expense of friends. Ahhhhh! Poor friends. I guess if they can take a joke and it doesn't send them into a downward spiral of self hate then it's OK but seriously you might wanna check their mental state first! blink.gif

I forgot it was April Fool's until after midday and then decided that playing a trick and having it backfire (as is the tradition) was not going to be very funny to me biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 10:34 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!