Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just...crap., I usually don't wake up sad & apathetic
gothictheysay
post Apr 2 2004, 05:26 PM
Post #1

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 959

Ugh. Yesterday afternoon, I started going into one of my sad-and-apathetic moods. It may have been something I read...yeah, it probably was. And all yesterday when I was trying to form thoughts in my head, something popped up to contradict it. And I was sick of feelings and emotions. I took a nap...and I woke up to my surreal world. I felt very numb in my brain...I couldn't care about anything. I felt like I was on autopilot, someone else moving my body. Zombielike, even. I watched one of my favorite TV shows and I didn't laugh...I ranted for half an hour to a friend of mine all my stress and crap. I felt so alone...and when I regained that feeling in me, I cried. So now I know I can experience sadness, and my zombieness has a sad tone to it. I'm horribly confused. I woke up this morning still in that mood...that's something that usually never happens. A good night's sleep and I feel much better in the morning. But I don't. I still can't feel as much, not experiencing feelings or emotions really...I don't know what to do, or if I'll ever snap out of this. Ugh, I have no one else to tell...if anyone can help me, please do...

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post Apr 2 2004, 05:52 PM
Post #2

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Group: New Members
Member No.: 822

First of all *big hugs* I hate hearing about people that arent happy sad.gif

Is there any reason as to why your feeling like this?... other than something you read? As for your contradicting thoughts, I can relate. When I'm depressed I go into a completely different frame of mind where I know the answer to all my problems, except there are two answers, both exact opposites and the only way for me to get better is if I apply both. Everything just seems so clear. That doesnt even make sense to me because I'm currently not in that state of mind but thats the best way I can explain it at the moment. I try and write my thoughts down, it also helps to just get that stuff out.

It could be that your mind just needs a break from worrying about things so its decided to take a holiday from feelings and emotions.

If you need to talk, just PM me... let me know how things go. Take care.

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 2 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #3

First of all *big hugs* I hate hearing about people that arent happy  sad.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Is there any reason as to why your feeling like this?... other than something you read?

Changing up my medicine...I shifted down a pill. The last thing I want to do is go back on it.

It could be that your mind just needs a break from worrying about things so its decided to take a holiday from feelings and emotions.

It's weird...I normally hyper-worry, but this is spring break. I haven't worried as much, which is really weird...but that is possible.

If you need to talk, just PM me... let me know how things go. Take care.

Thanks, I might drop a line. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post Apr 2 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #4

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I know how you feel, but I know you can feel better. Just try to think happy. And remember, we're here for you. *hugs and hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Apr 3 2004, 01:16 AM
Post #5

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

Sorry to hear it. Any ideas why you feel alone?

All I can say is hopefully it will pass, give it time. When you feel low, remember the line "dont give up hope". It sometimes works for me. Corny I know, but it can help.

Feel better, I'm sure you'll work through it all.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 3 2004, 02:15 AM
Post #6

Things've turned up a bit, I got out of the house briefly and listened to music with less of a "downer" mood.

Any ideas why you feel alone?

Meeeh. Conversation I had with my friend last night, but now that things are looking up, I think I isolated myself too much, and didn't connect to people. I've done more of that later today, but I do still have periods of time where I find myself staring off and going back to my surreal world. Oh, yes, I just remembered part of a dream I had...it had to do with one of my isolation theories. Hmmm...maybe the person who said it was telling me my problem, or the flaw in my theory. But before I go off on a tangent, thanks you guys. It's great to have support of any kind tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Apr 3 2004, 03:12 AM
Post #7

Well, this may sound hard, but try not to isolate yourself so much. This does not mean you have to be miss social life. However try to spend more time with your friends, talk to them, try not to be alone. And when you are alone, keep yourself pre-occupied with whatever works best for you. I don't know what the specific issue is, nor do I know the backround, so I can't be uch help there, but you'll be fine. Keep on truckin' so to speak, and just remember in a while you'll look back at this thiunking what was I doing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 3 2004, 03:16 AM
Post #8

and just remember in a while you'll look back at this thiunking what was I doing?

I *never* know what I'm doing. tongue.gif Yeah, I'll keep that up. I've been trying to organize more time with my friends, too. Thanks for the advice. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Apr 4 2004, 03:45 AM
Post #9

Meeeh.

Well, today was one of my happier days, but looking back on it I am very unsure all over again. My moods keep switching off from happy to anxious to unsure to confused to sad. I'm hoping it'll all calm down soon...when I know I'm happy, some nagging doubt claws at the back of my mind, dragging me back down again..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post Apr 4 2004, 03:52 AM
Post #10

The same has happened to me. That's why remaining pretty gray has helped me. I'm not happy, I'm not sad. I'm just awash and in a fog. It really does work, have to than Tigerlily for that bit of advice. Hopefully it will work for you as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:38 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!