Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feeling So Alone
Pandora
post May 5 2004, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 992

Why is it that Spring always make me feel so alone. It seems to suck the life out of me. Am I the only person this happens too? This feeling really sucks!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Little Blue Men Are Coming! Beware!
Sarah the Spider owns my Scottish ass.
I don't bite...hard...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
N c0gn170
post May 5 2004, 02:16 AM
Post #2

Super advanced member

Member No.: 965

I feel like that in the winter or in the fall, but the spring usually cheers me up..strange that you'd feel like that in the spring huh.gif ..Basically I just get happy and stuff because of the warm weather and nice days and all that spring stuff.

i said stuff a lot..

--------------------
~El Bandage~

AFI , Thrice, Avenged Sevenfold, Incubus, Coldplay, (I)NC, 311, Alkaline Trio, At The Drive-In, Alien Ant Farm, Audioslave, Audiovent, The Cure, Catch 22, Big D and the Kids Table, Aquabats, Brand New, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Chevelle, The Clash, Darkest Hour, Atreyu, The Distillers, Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters, Sugarcult, Rise Against, Green Day, Modest Mouse, My Chemical Romance, Hot Hot Heat, The Strokes, Guster, Interpol, KoRn, Loudermilk, Nirvana, R.E.M., Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Saves the Day, Streetlight Manifesto, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Tool, The Vandals, The Vines, Weezer, The White Stripes, Rancid, Sublime, Stabbing Westward, Poison the Well, The Get Up Kids and a couple of others..

Click.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post May 5 2004, 05:52 AM
Post #3

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but daily life has a lot of these "I feel alone" topics and such. Could you please not randomly post things like this, since it really isn't a milestone in your life and instead PM someone about it or something? Daily Life is just getting depressing, I'd like to keep topics like these to a minimum.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post May 5 2004, 08:50 AM
Post #4

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

have to second that. i mean, when i came back on here almost all the topics were about being back, feeling negative or other stuff. i care a lot about everyone here and i'd talk to anyone for hours about how they feel, but yeah, it is getting too much. whatever happened to the days when daily life was about kerrazy stuff like someone getting attacked by a gherkin??? huh.gif

laugh.gif

pandora, i don't feel like that in spring. i felt so good walking to school in the sun today!! biggrin.gif but i do know someone who feels like you, so i don't think you're alone on this one. pm me if you want an ear to bend *hugs*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post May 5 2004, 01:16 PM
Post #5

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ May 5 2004, 12:49 AM)
have to second that. i mean, when i came back on here almost all the topics were about being back, feeling negative or other stuff. i care a lot about everyone here and i'd talk to anyone for hours about how they feel, but yeah, it is getting too much. whatever happened to the days when daily life was about kerrazy stuff like someone getting attacked by a gherkin??? huh.gif

laugh.gif

pandora, i don't feel like that in spring. i felt so good walking to school in the sun today!! biggrin.gif but i do know someone who feels like you, so i don't think you're alone on this one. pm me if you want an ear to bend *hugs*

Pie, that was *perfect* happy.gif See? *makes example of* She talked about how nice it was walking in the sun, and I have to agree.. sun on skin after a long winter, especially when pleasntly warm can be veryveryvery nice. Fanks! Now everyone else just needs to see the positive side of things...

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 5 2004, 04:09 PM
Post #6

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 197

Heheheh possitives? hmm....oh i got one, I have no more nipples to peirce, this is possitive because it bastard hurts!

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post May 5 2004, 04:21 PM
Post #7

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

*sneaks up on SPS and paints on fake nipples*

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 5 2004, 04:24 PM
Post #8

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

....dammit!!

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 5 2004, 09:22 PM
Post #9

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

*pinchs Pats new piercing just to add insult to injury*

You know you like it that way baby... tongue.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post May 5 2004, 11:22 PM
Post #10

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

Please don't be sad! *hugs*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:34 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!