IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Destroyed Legs..., it's healing though
acidteardrop
post May 5 2004, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Group: New Members
Member No.: 649

A week ago tuesday I pulled my left quad playing frisbee. That night I had fencing, and tore it really badly.

The next day, a week ago today, we had a frisbee game against BC High.

I crawled off the feild in tears, dragging my body along the astro-turf. I couldn't use my left leg at all. It was completely destroyed at the time. I didn't even think it would ever get better.

Last saturday it started to feel better. Then I hurt it again biking. I also went over the handlebars and ripped up my knee (don't ask a store to tweak your breaks....no matter how lazy you're feeling...always do it yourself unless you have no idea what you're doing.)

So now I've been using a crutch for the past few days. Luckily the frisbee game today against Hingham was cancelled, because I would have utterly annhilated it.

If I take it easy for a little while it should get better.

Just an update, if anyone cares.

Love ya.

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post May 5 2004, 10:54 PM
Post #2

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

That really sucks.

*huggles, big ones*

Perhaps you should just stop using it? tongue.gif Just a thought...

*huggles again*

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post May 5 2004, 11:14 PM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

GOOD GOD!!! *gives you a ibuprofen cake* I hope you feel better!

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post May 5 2004, 11:31 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 618

I'd meet with a doctor. And stop it with the physical activity until a medical professional tells you otherwise.
You could seriously screw up your leg for the rest of your life if you hurt it bad enough, and try to use it anyway.

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post May 6 2004, 12:19 AM
Post #5

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Member No.: 644

OUCH! Well, if it's starting to heal, give it time. I'm not a medical person myself, so I can't offer any advice. But you have my sympathies.

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post May 6 2004, 01:32 AM
Post #6

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Yeah, be really careful.

I get to talk like one of the old granny-people who have joints that act up. When running, a large portion of the time it'll be "my knee acting up again! I really shouldn't have run on it after I pulled the muscle!" dry.gif

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 6 2004, 02:03 AM
Post #7

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (acidteardrop @ May 5 2004, 10:38 PM)
A week ago tuesday I pulled my left quad playing frisbee.

You should have stopped there, waited for it to heal, then carry on, by continuing to exert it you've caused more damage and it will take longer to heal. Your priorities seems a little odd to me, you should have even considered any of that, especially after fencing

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post May 6 2004, 01:57 PM
Post #8

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

*fixes up an intravenous somehow pie-flavoured non-addictive morphine drip*

that should hold 'ya biggrin.gif

*big hugs*

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 6 2004, 03:14 PM
Post #9

My direction

Member No.: 495

*many many huggles*

Im sure some of us would be more than happy to play nurse for you tongue.gif

wub.gif get well soon

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
VVes
post May 6 2004, 11:11 PM
Post #10

iHuman

Member No.: 483

Eric, I think you know what I'd prob tell you, it's been said here already ... tsk tsk... so I spare you my lecture...

... but , none the less , I feel for ya bro...

Now lay off the *&%&$ leg for a while, you spastic moo!!! tongue.gif

Must've been the full moon that made me come back to Mata... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

I live in my own little world, but it's ok they know me here.
Solo pensando en ti Dayan

+Quote Post
acidteardrop
post May 7 2004, 06:44 PM
Post #11

Nobody Expects - THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Member No.: 649

QUOTE (the lil' pie fairy @ May 6 2004, 08:56 AM)
*fixes up an intravenous somehow pie-flavoured non-addictive morphine drip*

that should hold 'ya biggrin.gif

*big hugs*

*is magically healed*

IT WORKED! tongue.gif

yes yes, I know =/ I'm being a tool, but I have stopped using it, and I'm using a cane to walk. I can put a little pressure on it, but not much. It wasn't as bad as I thought and is healing nicely biggrin.gif

We didn't have our frisbee game last wednesday. I haven't gone to fencing, and in frisbee practices I don't run or dive, I just stand there and catch (on one leg, prettymuch)

I'm really hoping it'll be better by next wednesday...we have a game against Milton (one of the top ten best teams in the US...we're going to get destroyed, and we'll need our diver [me] for the game if we are going to get at least one point tongue.gif )

and...

WES!!!!! *hugs* I've missed you lots. MSG me on yahoo next time you're on, I've missed you sad.gif

which doesn't mean i haven't missed you all, but I haven't spoken to Wes since december, so don't be offended tongue.gif

--------------------
im now sextastically married to krys (magikeyes)! i love you so so so so soooooo much!///im engaged to liz(edward_lover)!///I LOVE YOU BOTH!!///I am Missy's slave! yay me!///Krys is my loving girlfriend...i love you infathomably with all my heart, mind, body, soul!///killersquirrel is my first noob ever ^_^///Trina(Spiffy) is me ickle sis! ^_^ /me wuvs trina///Shelly(werewolf) is my older sister! be nice! :P///I am engaged to VVes!///Mina(deaq) is me new n00bie! I LOVE YOU, MIAN!///i have three more n00bies; baldricks gherkinator. they are Jen, David, and Sebastian///Jen must be kept away from microwaves at all times. David must be kept near Jen permanently. Sebastian must not be fed peanuts...he prefers walnuts....
YAY FOR POLYGOMY! YAY FOR YOU ACTUALLY BEING BORED ENOUGH TO ENLARGE ALL OF THIS!

/\_/\ (\ _ /} i would cry but my tears have been stolen
(^.^ ) (='.'=) i would scream but my voice has been taken
(U U ) .(")_(") thus i write.
(''')(''')
kitty attributed to Tigerlily PM me if you are reading ths, i have something to tell you
BI PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.webpost.net/ac/acidteardrop/all...ebelongtous.JPG (sorry, that picture's way too big -Commie)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 12:24 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!