Reply to this topicStart new topic
> W00t, I Made Relay Team On Track! Scor3zzzzzz!, not that you care.. :-/
N c0gn170
post May 6 2004, 09:53 PM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 965

W00t! After much hard work, pain, and doubt, it turns out that out of all the guys on my track team, im in the top eight for fastest runner, so that qualifies me for 2nd relay team, 1st position! yay! it was a very pleasant surprise..Yeah so tomorrow is our first meet..I'm nervous, i hope we dont do bad. I honestly dont think we've gotten enough practice for anything (i've only practiced for long jump 3 times and today was the first day we did relay). Aah well, only time will tell. unsure.gif

--------------------
~El Bandage~

AFI , Thrice, Avenged Sevenfold, Incubus, Coldplay, (I)NC, 311, Alkaline Trio, At The Drive-In, Alien Ant Farm, Audioslave, Audiovent, The Cure, Catch 22, Big D and the Kids Table, Aquabats, Brand New, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Chevelle, The Clash, Darkest Hour, Atreyu, The Distillers, Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters, Sugarcult, Rise Against, Green Day, Modest Mouse, My Chemical Romance, Hot Hot Heat, The Strokes, Guster, Interpol, KoRn, Loudermilk, Nirvana, R.E.M., Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Saves the Day, Streetlight Manifesto, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Tool, The Vandals, The Vines, Weezer, The White Stripes, Rancid, Sublime, Stabbing Westward, Poison the Well, The Get Up Kids and a couple of others..

Click.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post May 6 2004, 09:57 PM
Post #2

The Six Train.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 636

Congratulations!! Make sure you don't get exhausted. *hugs and hands you a cake*

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
N c0gn170
post May 6 2004, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Super advanced member

thanks smile.gif

You know, with my luck i'll probably end up getting hit by a car or i'll sprain my ankle in some bizzare incident so that I cant run. That'd jus about ruin my day. I have to be extra careful about crossing busy streets and doing strenuous activity.. laugh.gif

--------------------
~El Bandage~

AFI , Thrice, Avenged Sevenfold, Incubus, Coldplay, (I)NC, 311, Alkaline Trio, At The Drive-In, Alien Ant Farm, Audioslave, Audiovent, The Cure, Catch 22, Big D and the Kids Table, Aquabats, Brand New, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Chevelle, The Clash, Darkest Hour, Atreyu, The Distillers, Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters, Sugarcult, Rise Against, Green Day, Modest Mouse, My Chemical Romance, Hot Hot Heat, The Strokes, Guster, Interpol, KoRn, Loudermilk, Nirvana, R.E.M., Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Saves the Day, Streetlight Manifesto, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Tool, The Vandals, The Vines, Weezer, The White Stripes, Rancid, Sublime, Stabbing Westward, Poison the Well, The Get Up Kids and a couple of others..

Click.

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post May 6 2004, 10:38 PM
Post #4

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 618

congrats!
my school has a track team, but You could qualify in any event by just showing up.

+Quote Post
N c0gn170
post May 6 2004, 10:40 PM
Post #5

Super advanced member

well yeah, you dont have to "qualify" for any event BESIDES relay which is only for the fastest people

and thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
~El Bandage~

Click.

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post May 7 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #6

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

congratumulations!

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post
N c0gn170
post May 8 2004, 04:50 AM
Post #7

Super advanced member

thank you kindly

--------------------
~El Bandage~

Click.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:43 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!