IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Methods Of Masturbation, What do you use?
DarkProtector
post May 7 2004, 04:11 PM
Post #1

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

I thought I'd start this up again and make a list at the top.
Give me more to add to this list.

FEMALE
Shower head if you can reach it down there
Hand ooh that one is FUn
Also hot tubs work
My vibrator

MALE
Jerking off
Couch bombing (getting off into a crisco filled bag that is wedged between two cushions.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
markslut
post May 7 2004, 05:11 PM
Post #2

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

There isn't much scope for creativity with men sad.gif

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post May 7 2004, 08:01 PM
Post #3

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

QUOTE (markslut @ May 7 2004, 05:10 PM)
There isn't much scope for creativity with men sad.gif

As a matter of fact, i (accidently, mind you) found an entire website dedicated to the subject

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
MiniRagnarok
post May 11 2004, 02:54 PM
Post #4

Group: New Members
Member No.: 866

You know, guys have this device for us too. I can't remember the name, but it attaches to the head and gives the sensation of a blow job. The movement reminds me of a caterpillar if you were having problems picturing and for some reason wanting to. Anyway, I think it's better if you compare where guys have masturbated (I know some people sticky up there keyboards) to how girls have masturbated. Just a suggestion don't kill me. tongue.gif For the record I'm a guy and I masturbate when I'm single (meaning not now). So I know what I'm talking about. I personally have done it at friends houses/showers, my bed and the bathroom. I know it's not exotic but the other places have always been with a woman so I don't think they count.

ROFLMFAO! I'm sorry but greeneyes posts are 69!!! Okay I'm done with random outburst of inner child.

This post has been edited by MiniRagnarok: Jan 7 2005, 06:27 PM

--------------------
Sapere aude.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 11 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #5

My direction

Member No.: 495

What is it with guys and going for the hole? We have a clit ffs tongue.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post May 11 2004, 03:56 PM
Post #6

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (MiniRagnarok @ May 11 2004, 02:53 PM)
You know, guys have this device for us to. I can't remember the name, but it attaches to the head and gives the sensation of a blow job. The movement reminds me of a caterpillar if you were having problems picturing and for some reason wanting to.

I've seen those things, I don't like the idea of them really. Just seems odd attaching something to your member. Though it would solve the problem of where to dump the bodies.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
MiniRagnarok
post May 11 2004, 04:57 PM
Post #7

QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 11 2004, 10:09 AM)

I really don't understand other guys. My girlfriend and I "play" several times daily. Believe, I love the clit. It's great for me to start there and finish off inside. I get off on how I make her feel. So it's beneficial to use the clit. I think other these guys you speak off don't like a challenge. I know that without my girlfriend giving me tips, it would've been a lot harder to know what to do (you know what I mean). I'm perfectly comfortable with the clit but she usually needs me in her because (not to toot my own horn) I'm doing too good of a job on her clit and she hits a point where she thinks she's going to pass out. I guess I'm looking for anyone else that agrees/disagrees.

--------------------
Sapere aude.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 11 2004, 07:41 PM
Post #8

My direction

QUOTE (MiniRagnarok @ May 11 2004, 04:56 PM)

I really don't understand other guys. My girlfriend and I "play" several times daily. Believe, I love the clit. It's great for me to start there and finish off inside. I get off on how I make her feel. So it's beneficial to use the clit. I think other these guys you speak off don't like a challenge. I know that without my girlfriend giving me tips, it would've been a lot harder to know what to do (you know what I mean). I'm perfectly comfortable with the clit but she usually needs me in her because (not to toot my own horn) I'm doing too good of a job on her clit and she hits a point where she thinks she's going to pass out. I guess I'm looking for anyone else that agrees/disagrees.

You have a lot in common with my guy.

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
MiniRagnarok
post May 11 2004, 07:49 PM
Post #9

QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 11 2004, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (MiniRagnarok @ May 11 2004, 04:56 PM)

You have a lot in common with my guy.

So what are you complaining for?

--------------------
Sapere aude.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 11 2004, 07:53 PM
Post #10

My direction

QUOTE (MiniRagnarok @ May 11 2004, 07:48 PM)
So what are you complaining for?

1) It was an observation not a complaint
2) Theres more than one of us at my house tonight, that comment is coming from Kaz *wave*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post May 11 2004, 08:01 PM
Post #11

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

Well, with guys it's just a matter of rubbing, so there doesn't seem to be much variation. However, there are lots more choices over method of rubbing, lubricants and aides than you might think. Get imaginative. And avoid white spirits.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post May 11 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #12

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

The clit's all well and good, but find the g-spot and you're onto a winner tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post May 11 2004, 10:28 PM
Post #13

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 11 2004, 09:11 PM)
The clit's all well and good, but find the g-spot and you're onto a winner tongue.gif

Yay, I found that once. Y'know what they say, stop looking and you will find it.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Tigersong
post May 11 2004, 10:47 PM
Post #14

Rabid Saskatchewanian

Member No.: 752

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ May 11 2004, 04:27 PM)
Yay, I found that once. Y'know what they say, stop looking and you will find it.

Wow. I think you just sparked the Zen Sexual Revolution.

--------------------
At the Left Hand of God

OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!
Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination. Thou shalt do it standing up.
Dominating Aries, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post May 11 2004, 11:50 PM
Post #15

~才Sanity Impaired since 1986~才

Member No.: 82

Heh, my boyfriend found that g-spot on the first try and after i told him he was llike "Whoa! some guys just never find that!" laugh.gif Comments like that make him so adorable, along side with he knows what he's doing wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 12 2004, 03:14 PM
Post #16

My direction

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ May 11 2004, 11:49 PM)
Heh, my boyfriend found that g-spot on the first try and after i told him he was llike "Whoa! some guys just never find that!" laugh.gif Comments like that make him so adorable, along side with he knows what he's doing wink.gif

Bitch. In a nice way. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post May 12 2004, 06:54 PM
Post #17

^This is not my self picture^

Member No.: 265

QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ May 11 2004, 07:49 PM)

Hey my ex-girlfriend found it our first time too and she's very good at making me cum. gods I still love her.

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
Polocrunch
post May 12 2004, 07:51 PM
Post #18

Has gone untreated for blurriness since 1986

Member No.: 505

QUOTE (DarkProtector @ May 12 2004, 06:53 PM)
Hey my ex-girlfriend found it our first time too and she's very good at making me cum. gods I still love her.

And clearly it's only because of her proficiency in... linguistics.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post May 12 2004, 11:19 PM
Post #19

QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ May 12 2004, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (TigerLily013 @ May 11 2004, 11:49 PM)
Heh, my boyfriend found that g-spot on the first try and after i told him he was llike "Whoa! some guys just never find that!"  laugh.gif Comments like that make him so adorable, along side with he knows what he's doing wink.gif

Bitch. In a nice way. tongue.gif

You'll get there eventually... laugh.gif Sorry I just could not resist tongue.gif

*hugs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
monkey_called_na...
post May 12 2004, 11:48 PM
Post #20

I'm an inefficient bear. Maul.

Member No.: 408

i live firmly by the code of "i dont need a man, i have a hand" and a very good hand it is to rolleyes.gif

--------------------
ATTACK SLOTH!

It's gonna get you... eventually.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post May 13 2004, 02:35 AM
Post #21

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

QUOTE (MrTeapot @ May 11 2004, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ May 11 2004, 09:11 PM)

Once?

With guy, you can variate with twistings of the wrist and where you specialize and what else you do with the rest of your hand, not to mention pressure and grip. I do a twisty thing with my wrist with a mild grip. Not as good as the real deal, but it works.

I was in an adult novelty store (a la Vibetastic Adult Gift Shoppe laugh.gif ) and saw that they sell fake vaginae for masturbation purposes. They also sell "pocket asses" for those who enjoy the back door.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Tigersong
post May 13 2004, 02:54 AM
Post #22

Rabid Saskatchewanian

Member No.: 752

I was in an adult novelty store (a la Vibetastic Adult Gift Shoppe  ) and saw that they sell fake vaginae for masturbation purposes. They also sell "pocket asses" for those who enjoy the back door.

I recently heard of something very similar to that. Called the "Fleshlight" or some such. Looks like a flashlight, but it's got some sort of rubber insert vagina thingy. rolleyes.gif I'm sure you can all use your imaginations to figure out how one uses said... fleshlight. *snort.*

--------------------
At the Left Hand of God

OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ TEH BIG ONE111!
Thou shalt not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination. Thou shalt do it standing up.
Dominating Aries, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post
Righteous
post May 13 2004, 04:46 AM
Post #23

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

It's sad. SOme people's entire sex lives revolve around masturbation. It's fun and all, but for chrissake, go out there and get a healthy sex life.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post May 13 2004, 11:23 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (Tigersong @ May 12 2004, 09:53 PM)
I recently heard of something very similar to that. Called the "Fleshlight" or some such. Looks like a flashlight, but it's got some sort of rubber insert vagina thingy. rolleyes.gif I'm sure you can all use your imaginations to figure out how one uses said... fleshlight. *snort.*

You know, that actually is not as bad as this one guy I know from another forum's signature. He had an animated picture of guys screwing a watermelon.

Now, I dunno about you people but I think that would signal WAAAAY more that you need some loving, especially the guys who are screwing that watermelon rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Prince Aries
post May 17 2004, 06:29 AM
Post #25

Ai Ravana-hime

Member No.: 421

QUOTE (Righteous @ May 12 2004, 10:45 PM)
It's sad. SOme people's entire sex lives revolve around masturbation. It's fun and all, but for chrissake, go out there and get a healthy sex life.

It'd sure be nice to have that option but when your only local options are disease ridden freaks with a penchant for calling you ungodly sorts of names you tend to look for solo alternatives.

Point being: Ain't happening for me here. Work with what ya got.

Anyway, DP, you just simply can NOT resist these topics, can you? Good to know some things stay the same!

Myself, I really don't have the privacy to get creative anymore, but a personal favorite of mine is to use lube but only stroke the very tip and in very controlled movements. Its creates this really interesting amount of force and I simply adore it. Besides...full shaft stroking gets tiring dry.gif

--------------------
Pimping Lolo and ridin' teh Trout since 2003. Dominated by Tigersong, e-hubby, since 2004.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 03:55 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!