Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blabin Bout Muh Dog..., mmhm......
tainted_sorrow
post May 12 2004, 12:18 AM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,095

i was tryin ta sleep and stuff,...and i was on the floor...cause i dint wanna lay on my bed,...dunno y,...and my dog like came up and layed down next to me...and i was like "ay bubba..." and he like put his head on my cheek,.. and i was like "aww bubba"...and then he put his head next to mine and i like turned and looked at him to pet him,...and he like put his front paw on my face,...it smelld like fritos or sumthin so i like took it off my face,...an he like put it back on my face,..and i took it back off,...and he put it back on my face,..and i took it back off,...then he like slamd he paw on my face and i wasl ike "ah god dangit bubba"...and he did it with the other paw and i wasl ike "ok bubba go away"..and he like 'talkd' i guess u could say...amd then he like floped over,..and like started i guess u could say kickin my face and the side of my head,...and i was like "god damn it dog would u freakin knock it off?!?!" and he stoped...and kinda whined,...and then he started again and his nail got like stuck in one of my earings(on in my cartilage) and he like pulled and it like......hurt...and i was like " ok u effin dog get the freak away from me"....and he sat up cause he heard sumthin or whatever....and i was like "what?" and he like ...stabbed his nose in to my eye,....god it hurt so freakinb bad...im like usualy mean and always yellin at my dog,..cause is in that like stupid "im not gonna listen to u im gonna do what i want" puppie stage ya know?....the one time im 'nice' to him.....he 'beats' on me..so im like dude wth?... oh well what ever,..i was boreed so i was like hm im gonna post what my dog just did ta me.......uhm.....eeyah....

----Kal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 12 2004, 03:18 PM
Post #2

My direction

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 495

Yes...

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post May 12 2004, 04:59 PM
Post #3

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

I want a dog. *sniffles* Too bad my building doesn't allow dogs.

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 12 2004, 08:08 PM
Post #4

My direction

Member No.: 495

I have 5 cats. Dan has a totally stupid, lovely soppy Lab called Zeus. I wanna Lab :'(

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
tainted_sorrow
post May 12 2004, 08:57 PM
Post #5

Worrying

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,095

yea i have a big stupid puppie,...a pissy attituded cat,...7 freakin hamsters,..2 gecko things,....aaand fish,...great eh?...not...

---Kal

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post May 13 2004, 03:29 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 618

I made a thread about pets not too long ago, check daily life.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 04:59 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!