IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Little Sister's A Genius, Swear to God.
Righteous
post May 13 2004, 05:29 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

I love my little sister. She really looks up to me and values what I think and listens to what I have to say. I was watching her today and somehow we got to talking about the government. Out of the blue, she asks, "What does the government do?" I then explained to her what the government does with a little bit of my opinion and she said, "The government wastes a lot of money." My jaw dropped at this. She asked me a few questions and I answered then asked her views on what I said. Long story short, I think I've created a libratarian. She asked about the president and other parts of the government. I told her about some programs and she asked what a program is and I explained some to her and she was appalled by this. When my brother Rick got home, he listened to her and was astounded. God I'm proud of this kid.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post May 13 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #2

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Thats impressive and really sweet all at the same time! biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Sir Maxerpopple
post May 13 2004, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Is conformity, consumption, and obedience really that bad?

Group: New Members
Member No.: 644

Awww wub.gif wub.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Still around, just lurking.

+Quote Post
Silver Star Ange...
post May 13 2004, 11:04 PM
Post #4

The Six Train.

Member No.: 636

You have a real life little sister? KEWL!!! Wow, she is smart. laugh.gif

--------------------
THE DREAM POLICE. D:
I am proudly e-married to Fluffy, I am honored to be the little sister of Righteous, and Lord of Darness is always on my mind. Smallcuteanddeadly is my noob! Yay!
Fear the wrath of my dragon, Lord Baltimore! I am willing to fight; I am a soldier of love. Speaker for the Lost is my e-pimp. Lol.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post May 14 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #5

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

Aww. See, I'm really trying to help my little sister out. She's ten and doesn't know a thing about politics, but I'll give her some time laugh.gif I dislike my older sister, so I admit trying to make her habits some of mine. Like slipping her Metallica CDs so she doesn't listen to Hilary Duff like my older sister does. I'm the only one in my family who talks about the government openly, my dad doesn't as much. I'm the one who yelled at the radio this morning after they said "A new study has told us that people who say they need more caffeine may be addicted" and I screamed "WELL DUH, THAT'S LIKE SAYING THE SUN ROSE TODAY" Then again, my little sister and my older one don't get along either, so maybe I fret too much. I have dibs on her because I taught her to read. At least she's reading a lot. How old is your sister? That is so cool.

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Righteous
post May 14 2004, 03:10 AM
Post #6

Shut up, noob!

She's eight. We're doing our best to corrupt her. We listen to music with her and watch "scary" movies (that's what she calls them) and "big kid" movies. She pointed out that Rachel teaches her "pretty stuff." I teach her "cool stuff" and Rick teaches her "smart stuff." We also got her to like Godsmack and Mudvayne.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 14 2004, 12:46 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I know that this may seem a bit harsh in response, then again maybe not, but it's just what I've noticed. Around that age children seem to be going through a stage where they want to make those who are older than them proud of them so they just mimick what they hear from those who are older. Actually forming good opinions based on solid facts doesn't seem to come for another couple of years.

That's just my two cents.

Oh and if you're going to corrupt her turn her Green Party instead. laugh.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Enslaved
post May 14 2004, 12:50 PM
Post #8

Holy Goddess of Natopia... since 1985

Member No.: 822

Aww. I want a younger sibling to corrupt wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I lie, I wait, I stop, I hesitate, I am, I breathe, I meant, I think of me. Is it any wonder I can't sleep? All I have is all you gave to me. Is it any wonder I found peace through you? Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough. I taste, I love, I come, I bleed enough, I hate, I'm not, I was, I want too much. Its not enough, just a touch. Its not enough.

+Quote Post
ljmortimer
post May 19 2004, 01:12 AM
Post #9

Guppy Xtreme!

Member No.: 1,127

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ May 14 2004, 12:53 AM)
"WELL DUH, THAT'S LIKE SAYING THE SUN ROSE TODAY"

but its just an illusion caused by the earth spinning round. sorry been listening to 'do you realise?' by the flaming lips

the innocence of children is a beautiful thing smile.gif

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post May 19 2004, 02:22 AM
Post #10

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

I want a sibling period.

I can't wait until this summer and I get to have her as my little sister for four whole weeks. laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif !!!

I don't know what I'm going to do with her but I want to play with her all the time and talk to her and learn stuff from her and teach her stuff and make her my adopted little sis. happy.gif

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
Aislinn Faye
post May 19 2004, 02:35 AM
Post #11

My cute little Aislinn!

Member No.: 1,123

When I was really young, I was the youngest.. then my dad took me and I was then an only child.. and now that I live with my mom.. I have a little step sister and it sucks... If you are an only child.. you do not want to be shoved into Siblinghood... they're your shadow.. they copy your slang, your music, your clothes.. your dislike for pork, even get their hair cut like you. You think it's sweet... but then you have no privacy.. they lurk at your doorway, waiting for you to go to sleep so they can kill you in your sleep and hope that your parents won't notice when they're wearing your clothes that are two sizes to big for them.

But on a lighter note laugh.gif .. I love your sister, she is smart, and amazingly mature for her age, and she has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen, don't ever let her cut it.

--------------------
"I can kill catering with a thought!" - Darth Vader

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post May 19 2004, 03:02 AM
Post #12

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

wow...your little sister is smarter than most "mature" people I know. ^^::

I have a kid brother I alternately torment and play guru to. Thanks to me he cannot throw a ball but damn if he isn't good at Final Fantasy. heheh. Mostly because I've given up hope of ever converting my ueberpreppy little sister to my evil, geeky ways, my brother's become the recepient of all my lectures and political rants, and has a very twisted sense of humour as a result. (Luckily my whole family is pretty politically rabid, so I'm not alone on that.) He knows more about the government and history than any kid has any right to know. It's kinda cute. I love having him around sometimes ('minds to twist and values to warp'). heh

but its just an illusion caused by the earth spinning round. sorry been listening to 'do you realise?' by the flaming lips

go you!

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Righteous
post May 19 2004, 12:33 PM
Post #13

Shut up, noob!

I know for a fact that Gabrielle's gonna grow up to be "pretty" as she says, likeing girly things and what-not. We're trying to corrupt her as best we can, though. Our focus is to corrupt her "on the inside" if you will. Our focus it to make her personality cool like ours. She's such a great kid and I love her so much, even if she does get on my nerves sometimes. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
spiffilicious05
post May 19 2004, 04:44 PM
Post #14

Empowe(red)

Member No.: 614

I want to grow up to be 'pretty' like Gabrielle. She's going to be drop dead, head turning georgous.

--------------------
Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

Where I roam...

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 20 2004, 12:39 PM
Post #15

My direction

Member No.: 495

My little sister is so sweet happy.gif Shes one of those people who looks good in everything (kawaii cute... did i spell that right? >.<) Shes so trusting and sorta innocent at the same time. Ofc we fight like cat and dog and she can never see that i said this about her, but she has been one of the best friends i have ever had, especially when my parents split up and now when they fight. Shes the best, im so proud of her wub.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 11:28 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!