Reply to this topicStart new topic
> B*ll Sh*t, idiots run my school
DarkProtector
post May 15 2004, 04:02 AM
Post #1

^This is not my self picture^

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 265

The people who run my school are total idiots.

They are letting the presidential candidate Jhon Kerry speak at my highschool graduation and this sucks. It'll take the spotlight away from the valadictorian and salutorian and make my nice and peaceful graduation into a F*cking 3 ring circus. with all the damn security and press and argh damn them. they never think and they do what ever they please grrrrrrrrr.

*VooDoo dolls here I come*

ARGH

At least it aint Bush cause I'd proably be tempted to bring a bomb and put it under his chair if he came.

DAMN POLITICIANS

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Fluffy=foob:::
be nice to me family or get spammed.
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Righteous
post May 15 2004, 04:07 AM
Post #2

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

Yeah, sorry Kat. I'd hate to have your graduation ruined by some @sshole politician. Hopefully it won't be too bad. If it is, then leave during the ceremony. How's that for a statement?

[editted by LoLo - watch the language please]

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
emiliza
post May 15 2004, 04:07 AM
Post #3

math head

Member No.: 488

If this were Bush i would be supplying the bombs.

But hey. Kerry, atleast that's a name everyone knows. And if they don't know it, they're just darn idiots. Heh. Good luck. You have my sympathies. sad.gif

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post May 15 2004, 04:09 AM
Post #4

Thanks for the sympathy I love all you guys very much

MUCH LOVE

--------------------
Personality traits: bisexual, witty, protective, loving, smart, fast in the mind and body, sci-fi loving, a conspiracy theorist, and semi insane.
MY FAMILY
Dominatrix:::magikeyes14's sex army conspiracist:::League of ISH white tiger:::Animal Spirit club I am in the I love boobs club Governor:::Ejit Cult I am in the League Of Extraordinarily Sexyish Women lord high squirell cruncher:::anti-squirrel army Berserker High Commander:::Rebel Alliance Bisous:::hug cult Goddess of SEX:::fantasy creatures club
MY ANIMALS
user posted imageMY ACID BUNNY IS SHAMIRAuser posted imageShalimar.user posted imagePyroMaia. user posted imageEVO buddy user posted imageLOOK AT THE FROGGIE MY FANTASY

my Fourms

+Quote Post
padonae
post May 15 2004, 04:23 AM
Post #5

Member titles are so overrated.

Group: New Members
Member No.: 833

Agh, that has to suck. At least you're high school is big enough to have a semi-famous person come to it. We're in such a small town, the last famous person to come within 20 miles of it was the Bush Sr. when he was campaigning back in the day. That sucks that they're ruining your graduation though. I'd get the valedictorian to pull a knife on him up on stage, that'd make a statement.

--------------------
I'm too lazy to make a proper sig.

+Quote Post
Oni Usagi
post May 15 2004, 04:28 AM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 240

PLEASE DON'T FILL MY PM BOX WITH THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT
Also, please don't be a whiny asw.

Seriously, What is the problem with a presidential candidate is speaking at your graduation, even if you don't like him. You can still say, when your older (and hopefully wiser, seriously, wise up) A presidential candidate spoke at my graduation. Works even better if he get's elected. Also, bush is a jerkwad and would never appear in front of children. He came to my college earlier this year, and no students were invited to listen, as far as I know.

Also, Who cares about the poor vale/soliditorians. I'm sure they've had plenty of recognition throughout their time in high school, otherwise, they probably wouldn't be where they are.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post May 15 2004, 04:29 AM
Post #7

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Sorry, don't follow politics. Who is Kerry?
Is he that American legislature fellow that a couple of Canadian artists have honoured/mocked by setting his speeches to music?
Sorry to hear graduation will be highly annoying. It'll help you stay awake anyway. We had our grad ceremony the night following prom and a good half the class was asleep on the stage. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
DarkProtector
post May 15 2004, 04:31 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (padonae @ May 15 2004, 12:22 AM)
Agh, that has to suck. At least you're high school is big enough to have a semi-famous person come to it.
I'd get the valedictorian to pull a knife on him up on stage, that'd make a statement.

We have 1820 students 393 of them are seniors. so yeah we are big. but it only according to what I heard took one letter from a sudent and when I find that bastard I'll beat his *ss.

--------------------
MY FAMILY
MY ANIMALS

my Fourms

+Quote Post
TigerLily013
post May 15 2004, 03:14 PM
Post #9

~~Sanity Impaired since 1986~~

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Oni Usagi @ May 14 2004, 11:27 PM)
PLEASE DON'T FILL MY PM BOX WITH THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT
Also, please don't be a whiny asw.

Seriously, What is the problem with a presidential candidate is speaking at your graduation, even if you don't like him. You can still say, when your older (and hopefully wiser, seriously, wise up) A presidential candidate spoke at my graduation. Works even better if he get's elected. Also, bush is a jerkwad and would never appear in front of children. He came to my college earlier this year, and no students were invited to listen, as far as I know.

Also, Who cares about the poor vale/soliditorians. I'm sure they've had plenty of recognition throughout their time in high school, otherwise, they probably wouldn't be where they are.

Wow...sounds like someone didn't get a goodnight's sleep tongue.gif

*knocks you out with a sac of bricks*

Pleasant dreams oh huffy one!

[/spam]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 07:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!